SANIA MIRZA~is she over publicised~

neil

W@TNO DOOR

Everything from what she wears to what she eats is over emphasized, do u MIMBERS think that it is fair.....

on my point of view, she is just another tennis player with average looks..:wink

Some1

Focusing on ________
Re: SANIA MIRZA~is she over publicized~

yeah just cuz shes muslim they r making an issue about her dress

an issue over what she eats .... really ??

neil said:
Everything from what she wears to what she eats is over emphasized, do u MIMBERS think that it is fair.....

on my point of view, she is just another tennis player with average looks..:wink

Wurrrrrrrrd. She has been publicized a lill too much by the media. She is the only one we've got. I mean the one who has gone that far, but that doenst mean you take her to the sky top from where her popularity may go to her head if it hasnt gone as yet.:y

Some1

Focusing on ________
» Ř ã Ĵ ē ė V « said:
Wurrrrrrrrd. She has been publicized a lill too much by the media. She is the only one we've got. I mean the one who has gone that far, but that doenst mean you take her to the sky top from where her popularity may go to her head if it hasnt gone as yet.:y

haha ur da only other person on these forums who uses "wurd":gig:gig:gig

i died explaining what :werd meant lol :an
:an:an

JaY said:
haha ur da only other person on these forums who uses "wurd":gig:gig:gig

i died explaining what :werd meant lol :an:an:an

Hahahah I am a gamer ...who spends on an average 3 hrs every day playin with 14 to 35 yr old crazy tarded people online. And u learn a lotta slang dang rite? Thats how i know ;)

neil

W@TNO DOOR
and the latest is of her comments about pre marital sex

lol...

fer chakk lee media ne, coz she just commented aobut a south herion KHUSBOO who said that pre marital sex is acceptable

kyon.

coz she is sania mirja.

:slap

GeNie_iN_a_boTtLe

~~brOwn sUg@~~
well she definitely did gud in tennis....buh aivenlokaan ne sir te chada diti....n yea fame has gone to her head....have heard dat she is a very high headed girl........te sohni suhni v eni nayi hai....dressin sense te kisse kam da nayi aa.........

neil

W@TNO DOOR
dressing sense...lol....well i ve seen her pictures. thats where she is in limelight as well...
even MARY PIERCE shows less skin than her...:don

GeNie_iN_a_boTtLe

~~brOwn sUg@~~
well i was so excited jidon aus open which she was to face sareena williams...so wanted to watch dat matc....damn was wrkin dat time.......buh den india gayi te dekheya she was over hyped abt...te adds taan dekhan waliyaan odiyaan........lolz....a ik chaa wali aundi c...was hillariousrolf rolf rolf ...fer big b ne daseya ki she is vry high headed te o hune to nayi shuru ton hi.........i kinda started dislikin her..........:hit :hit :hit :hit :hit

uhne kheda apni publicity aap kiti aa.. sade varge lokaan ne ai chadaya hai uhna.....so if she dont have any problem showing her skin.. i dont undertsand why we pople makes issues about that:wig

Some1

Focusing on ________
no no leave the skin aside

there been issues about what she eats ???????????
tht's laffs yo rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

neil

W@TNO DOOR
:crack kaun
sania mirja, genie yaan jay.

mainu samajh nee lagee:squint

:hyper mainu dasso. mainu dasso

GeNie_iN_a_boTtLe said:
rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf loki kine :crack hunde ne.....rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf

GeNie_iN_a_boTtLe

~~brOwn sUg@~~
neil said:
:crack kaun
sania mirja, genie yaan jay.

mainu samajh nee lagee:squint

:hyper mainu dasso. mainu dasso
loki crack ne jede sania ki khandi aa eda tak issue banayi jande ne.....taan hi kende ne mundeya da dimag gitteyaan vich hunda...saaf saaf likheya taan v samaj nayi aundi ena nu......chalo hun zada boj na paeyo aiven j gitte sujj gaye te turna aukha ho ju ga..........

glitters9

sania nu ena vi asman te ne chadana chahida........1 match jitan naal eni publicity ni mili honi jina usnu usdi dress sense te accessories naal mili hai... kash o make up nu chad game val concentrate kare tan gal bane.....

J@tti

..Majajan..
She did good.. so doesn matter if shes getting more publicity.. cricketers get it all the time.. let her enjoy :gig :gig