Salman’s ‘Sherni’ Anuskha Sharma’s humble response over her ‘lip job’ deserves a clap!

Miss Alone

Prime VIP
anushkasharmalipjob1463655406-1.jpg

Bollywood star Anushka Sharma has been constantly trolled on social media for one or the other reason. Be it her relationship with Virat Kohli or the ‘lip job’ or flop movies, the lady has faced the pot-shots from left, right and centre.

When she made her first public appearance on ‘Koffee With Karan’ post her lip job, the social media went into frenzy. Many made fun of her lips while many criticized her for going under the knife and losing natural beauty.

That time Anushka didn’t speak much about the same but in a recent interview to Vogue magazine, the ‘Sultan’ actress came clean about his lip job. Her reply is precise, bang on point and humble at the same time.

“I have nothing to hide. So when I spoke about my lip job, a lot of people called me brave for coming out. But I did what I had to [for my role in Bombay Velvet]. I’m not going to lie and say I didn’t; I had to take ownership. I wanted fans to know that I’m human and not perfect.”

Anushka indeed made a valid point – nobody is perfect in the world. It’s the confidence that matters.

On professional front, Anushka Sharma is gearing up for the release of ‘Sultan’, which will hit the csreens on Eid this year. She is playing wrestler and Salman’s love interest in the movie