Salman Khan is the real reason behind Digangana chopping her long hair!

Miss Alone

Prime VIP
Bigg Boss 9 contestant Digangana Suryavanshi is known as the Rapunzel of small screen, all thanks to her knee length long hairs! But the chirpy actress was recently in news for chopping off her long tresses by 19 inches.

And you will be shocked to know that the ‘Veera’ actress took Salman Khan’s advice and went for a hair-cut! Digangana took to Twitter to thank the ‘Sultan’ actor for his advice.

DiganganaSuryavanshi @DiganganaS
Thank u so much #SalmanSir for ur guidance! Very happy and I love the new look! Thank u #AshleyRebello and... http://fb.me/3yCTQwwfn
7:03 PM - 9 Feb 2016

The small screen actress who recently turned 18 is looking every bit a glam doll, Digangana looks completely transformed after chopping off her hair by a few inches. Take a look at Digangana’s latest transformation:

Talking to DNA Digangana told that Salman had asked her to cut her hair and work on her body as it will take her places in the glamour industry.

Digangana added: “Salman Sir told me to cut my hair during the show. At the time, I took it in jest but later, again he told me that it would make a world of difference to my look and also my career. I am so happy that I cut my hair. I’m loving the new look. Everyone is liking my new look, too. Whatever Salman Sir suggests, he’s pretty bang-on. He has also told me to get fitter and build a more toned body. I am not overweight but yes, I can be fitter. Sir is very transparent in his opinions. In this world, where no one gives a damn, such advice is heartwarming. I am truly thankful to him.”

Woah! Looks like Digangana has taken the advice of Bigg Boss 9’s host too seriously and we can see the results as well!

Salman also advised her to tone up, so is a rigorous workout schedule next? Keep watching this space for updates!