Sajan offered Rs 3 crore to 1984 witness Bibi Nirpreet Kaur

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___
Re: Sajan offered Rs 3 crore to 1984 witness Bibi Nirpreet K

I would like to share something with you. Whatever Anna is doing or did, Sikhs started their movement on the same lines (i.e. peaceful protest and jail bharo andolan etc etc). After the arrest of around 200,000 protestors Central govt gave them the disputed torn Punjab, they never asked for this punjab or this type of governance.
Then Sant Longowal took risk of his life (finally lost it) and signed an accord with Rajiv Gandhi (Rajiv-Longowal accord). This accord is not fulfilled till yet.
My POINT is that, Sikhs do have long history of peacful protests like Gurdwara Sudhar Lehar, Anti-British rule etc. Sikhs peacful protests dates way back in history (Martyrdom of Guru Arjan Dev) then Gandhi coming into picture.
Even these days, Sikh youths do peaceful protests but they are killed by Police bullets (december 2009 Ludhiana Kaand). Our father told us that if all means fail, it is righteous to raise a sword. We cannot reinvent the wheel again and again.

Regarding 1984, Sikh youths under the banner of AISSF and Sikhs for Justice do protest in Delhi during court hearings, what is the result???? Why not Indian Public and Media makes it a big deal, just the same they did by coming in support for Anna Hazare?? On the contrary public rewarded genocidial criminals with Member of Parliament seats?Compare 27 years with 3 days of Anna Hazare protest??
Also as you said Sikhs should come forward for 1984 masacre, which they do. Does that mean it is a Sikh thingy and nothing Indian in it? If that is the case (which actually is), sorry to say then separate Sikhs from Indians.

I partially agree with you, but I want to make it clear that Sikh did start with peaceful protests and are still with it. It seems govt/media is deaf, or less then 2% doesn't hold much weight in democracy.

i knew some sensible comment wud be coming from ur side but Anna hzare is BIG name in Maharashtra i know you must be knowing why......

thing is why Govt/organization don't listen to peaceful movement by aam janta is they dont care/ fear Both. what we need in peaceful revolution is BIG name and respectful one !!

or there iss always the alternate way remember what revolutionaries did with Saunders & dwyer. Unchi aawaz sabnu sunayi dindi ya fer..

but KRE KAUN..........criticize krke kush ne huna sabnu pta still it goes on and on most of punjabis are concerned only for their Children to go abroad and take them along ..

sab bhul chukke na ya bhul jana chunde ne bass koi kush kruga nahi:\

and 1984 , 2002 violence will happen again

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___

well living in foreign country doesnt bother anyone till yu start critisizing the place where yur roots are without even doing a bit from your side as yu felt bad for kneda i felt even better for India gal khatam

pps309

Prime VIP

i want to add here baii gg on partion ponit that i do agree with you ,but je dhyan nal sochea jayea jatt kahon wale awde ap nuucha dasan wale jatt hi sikhi nu sabh ton wadh adda la rahe nea,apan je sochea dhayan nal tan kissea v hor cast walea nu apan nivan hi smjhde han jinah marzi oh gursikh hojave pehlan ahepuchde ke thuhada goth ki hai ya wht is ur cast jadh apan durkarah de han te duje lok dhongi babe esse glh da fayeda chuk ohna nu awde magar lavnde neate fer hun joresult ne pne sahmnea nea khudh jatt v sikhi te purrea nahi rahe dujean nu v nal na rakh sakkea thion enne partyian ennea babe hoagyea ke sanu ptah nahi lagh reha shuru kithon hoyeea jadh ke shurat khudh ton karo har gursikh da satkarh karro je koi hor cast wala v sikhi nu apna una chahunda hai ohda purra satkarh karro help karo baki tusi ap seane ho

so true......... without this things won't move

userid50966

ONE DAY WHN WE ABLE TO CHANGE OURSELF GULAMI DA CHOLA PANE AP UTTAR JAYEGA APNE SIRH TON ,wade wadea raze ni tik sake jadh sabh lok ek line ch turan tan fer eh gulami ki shea hai , baki rahi topic di glh,its for snoopy ke baii ajdh assi khada ka karee tan attahwadi(terrorist) jershant pardshan karea tan kise kani jun nahi sarkhde. khdaka karn wale batherea beteha nea fer thuhdea wrge kehndea nea le shanti nalh glh karro glh badlde derh nahi launiah jehdi shanti chup wadh rahee hai esnu darr ya kamzorhi na smjho eh tan toofan de aon ton pehlan de khamoshi hai

onlycheema

Banned

well living in foreign country doesnt bother anyone till yu start critisizing the place where yur roots are without even doing a bit from your side as yu felt bad for kneda i felt even better for India gal khatam

No i didn't side with country, neither i felt bad about kaneda. I said we are not alienated from problems back home.

onlycheema

Banned

sab bhul chukke na ya bhul jana chunde ne bass koi kush kruga nahi:\

and 1984 , 2002 violence will happen again

O nahi bibi nirpreet ta dindi e payi aa biyaan, dekhde aan ki hunda. You forget that there is infact a support network behind 1984 guys too, they do their work discretely. There's sikh activism to the very highest level in canada and america. I don't know how exactly are we not kuchh karring.
Ayushi, jessica, safdar hashmi.....dange ta chalo ek paase rahe ehna nu insaaf ni milyaa chalo dangeyaa di ta gall ek paase rakhlo.

did yu comment on me??? i have never ever discussed 1984 ...i alws hated INDIRA gandhi for one reason or another and i am very shameful to hear that if yu think so............. If anna in his 70's can do such a wonderful thing why our SIKHS can not??? bas Punjab ch beh k gal krna aasan ae and for yu in kneda :blah :blah

why doesnt Punjabi youth come forward ???? ithe FB te share krke je kush hoya tan plzzzzz i wud be happy to hear

i love my Country and nothing else.......... i am no religious but no anti sikh either .....

i curiously want to say so many things but NO i wont ........as it would take the topic to other side

First of all, i did not mean to attack anyone on a personal level. I meant ultra-nationalists. Sorry for using your name if that is what you are angry at.

Second of all, Sikhs have done many wonderful things. Let me know if you need a reminder.

And thirdly, i live in Punjab. Come down to Mohali, Chandigarh, Jalandhar or Ludhiana and i'll tell you the same things on your FACE. And even if someone lives in Canada does that doesn't make their opinions less valid.

Fourthly, what is up with the bullshit argument that Canada ch rehkey gallan karnia saukhian?

Do the ultra-nationalist hold some kind of international copyright that people in Canada can't talk about human-right issues?
or

Are you just pissed off because people in Canada have moved on from the brainwashed literature that they teach you in your high school?

or

Is it that your (insert your favorite word) burns when we remind you of how expendable the core ideals of your society and country are?

and last but not least Canada has freedom of speech in its constitution which is not disposable when someone wants to butcher or silent people.

and last but not the least here is a list of the 100 top human rights abusing countries and India is 27th on the list.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/Tables/4_col_tables/0,,258330,00.html

Now go tell them to not talk about it. Maybe that'l be an eye opener. :pop

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___

dont be racist mahaj go and see the footage where Sardars are also sitting beside anna ?? why are you people alwsy behind sardar vs hindi; hindu vs muslims minister does so samjh aunda hai but aam janta also thinks the same way .....shameful for me

ok back to sajjan singh i dont know how many of us agrree but what you ppl are doing there like sitting in kneda why isnt a massive movement here in India??

well i wasnt alive when al this happen but during my lifetime the only thing that has been raised against Govt was the chappal thing happened wid Chindambram back in 2009...except that i didnt hear/ see any news (national level) regional i don't know..

any case if those organizations are so active ..... we dont get to hear anything good or they also sell themselves as these guys have done?

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___

gabru i m no mood in playing canada vs India thing India is so much bigger and better than canada or just wait for another 20 yrs ....just because yo ppl see only bad side i will have 1000 more reasons to shut their mouth ...

India doesn't only include politics, bad system, corruption and more politics ..if yu feel proud of your history i am 100 times more proud of what India has given to the entire world !!!!

onlycheema

Banned

First of all, i did not mean to attack anyone on a personal level. I meant ultra-nationalists. Sorry for using your name if that is what you are angry at.

Second of all, Sikhs have done many wonderful things. Let me know if you need a reminder.

And thirdly, i live in Punjab. Come down to Mohali, Chandigarh, Jalandhar or Ludhiana and i'll tell you the same things on your FACE. And even if someone lives in Canada does that doesn't make their opinions less valid.

Fourthly, what is up with the bullshit argument that Canada ch rehkey gallan karnia saukhian?

Do the ultra-nationalist hold some kind of international copyright that people in Canada can't talk about human-right issues?
or

Are you just pissed off because people in Canada have moved on from the brainwashed literature that they teach you in your high school?

or

Is it that your (insert your favorite word) burns when we remind you of how expendable the core ideals of your society and country are?

and last but not least Canada has freedom of speech in its constitution which is not disposable when someone wants to butcher or silent people.

and last but not the least here is a list of the 100 top human rights abusing countries and India is 27th on the list.

Obs HR Index Weighted 0 | Weather | guardian.co.uk

Now go tell them to not talk about it. Maybe that'l be an eye opener. :pop

Dude come on, canada has it's own problems too. Infact every nation has it's own problems. It doesn't have to be same problem, but you portraying that canada is defect-free is a biased view. The defect is there, not in the same dimension that you might want to see.

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___

we can pray for aam janta to joins politics rather Doc engg. this is the only way out and PARIVARVAD shud be vanished
1 more thing i liked is NO CHOICE vote option ...

gabru i m no mood in playing canada vs India thing India is so much bigger and better than canada or just wait for another 20 yrs ....just because yo ppl see only bad side i will have 1000 more reasons to shut their mouth ...

India doesn't only include politics, bad system, corruption and more politics ..if yu feel proud of your history i am 100 times more proud of what India has given to the entire world !!!!

when canadians talk about the issues we are looking at the bad side but when you bad mouth canada you are being proud ?rofl

and

even funnier is that your Government butchers minorities and then utlra nationalists like yourself who can only talk on emotions tell people that they are not allowed to talk about it.rofl

CHECK THE FACTS. India is corrupted. People in Canada also want the system in India to improve and that is why they talk about it. AND DONT EVER AGAIN tell me or anyone else for that matter that Canada ch rehkey gallan karnia saukhian. It's called freedom of speech and under it we are allowed to discuss any rational thing or human right abuse that we witness. But hey it may not be your fault since you probably are not acquainted with the concept. Not a surpise then why India is doing so bad on the human rights index. :wah

Dude come on, canada has it's own problems too. Infact every nation has it's own problems. It doesn't have to be same problem, but you portraying that canada is defect-free is a biased view. The defect is there, not in the same dimension that you might want to see.

Bro, atleast the natives that were butchered long ago by british have special status in Canada now. Atleast Canada realizes its mistakes and has acknowledged it. But India can make a friggin memorial for Indira Gandhi but they can't create a Government sponsored memorial for the victims of Delhi and Gujarat? In India your family gets butchered and then people come up and tell you that Canada ch rehkey gallan karnia saukhian..rofl

and on top of that they have the balls to tell you that they are the largest democracy in the world?

that is bullshit of the highest order.

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___

what else yu can you do to bring a change besides talking on forum???????? simple one line answer :)

i am not figting just asking i agree India has every single problem jeena dushwar hai bande da but je mere kol paisa hai main ajj ve FREEDOM OF SPEECH le sakdi aan kush crore rpiye deke and then i will also shout oo yu Bloody Indians dont even know how to eat?? :dr nice idea

what else yu can you do to bring a change besides talking on forum???????? simple one line answer :)

i am not figting just asking i agree India has every single problem jeena dushwar hai bande da but je mere kol paisa hai main ajj ve FREEDOM OF SPEECH le sakdi aan kush crore rpiye deke and then i will also shout oo yu Bloody Indians dont even know how to eat?? :dr nice idea

Educate others( which is the purpose of my postings on this forum) and get involved and change the system from within(i.e get a job within the system). Facebook had a major role to play in the recent libyan revolution. These are new social medias that we can use to educate and motivate people.

The point i have been trying to make is that not everyone is out to ridicule India for the sole purpose of bashing it. There are somethings that are seriously wrong with our country. While Indira Gandhi is presented with flowers every year and she is shown on TV as the mother of India. People that suffered during her rule are living in widow colonies without their parents or siblings. Least we can do is remember those lost lives and push for an official recognition. That would remind our future generations of the history of this country and not the selected stuff the Government wants us to see.

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR

dont be racist mahaj go and see the footage where Sardars are also sitting beside anna ?? why are you people alwsy behind sardar vs hindi; hindu vs muslims minister does so samjh aunda hai but aam janta also thinks the same way .....shameful for me

ok back to sajjan singh i dont know how many of us agrree but what you ppl are doing there like sitting in kneda why isnt a massive movement here in India??

well i wasnt alive when al this happen but during my lifetime the only thing that has been raised against Govt was the chappal thing happened wid Chindambram back in 2009...except that i didnt hear/ see any news (national level) regional i don't know..

any case if those organizations are so active ..... we dont get to hear anything good or they also sell themselves as these guys have done?
im racist ..?
we belong to a nation whr a mosque was destroyed to built a temple
whr the world's third most super power employ its 60,000 army men to get rid of 60 people storming golden temple
the reason you dont saw any news because our media is based on entertainment rather on information that too in corrupt hands. DPS MMS scandel was aired for full one month on all the news channels but kise ne ajj tak amitabh bachan yan rajiv gandhi wala clip play nai keeta jis vich o kehnde "let us teach them lesson"
rahi gal proud di ...indians sirf india vs pakistan de match vich proudful hunde aa....thats it ...otehrwise sumone is tamil punjabi marathi bengali .....north indian south indian ......congress supporter ..BJP ....mere desh vich lokaa nu apni party dian jhandia farrea akser payea ja sakda...but majaal aa koi jana tiranga lehraa deve.......
jado kise di jawan bhen di ijjat shareaamm nilaam hundi aa na sirf ess karkey k naam vich "kaur" aunda.....odo manu hindu te sardar da farak pata chalda .......te j ee farak ton parda chukna racism aa ...i m a racist den ....j ess gal di saunh chukni k aggey to sikh hindu muslim kise di ma bhen naal baedbi nai hoon denni terrorism aa ...den i am a terrorist

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___

dude wish Punjab itself had some news channels who would potray MEL KRADE RABBA , MUNDE UK DE , SUNEHE nu shad k kush chajj di cheej

do not get hyper .... jehde rape krde ne oh chamche hunde ne neta de ...kaum de dushman nahi ...
1984 ch delhi ch sardaran nu marya
same thing hindus nu v bas cho kad kad k marde sige punjab ch ,,,,i wonder ae kabar v kise ne nahi vakhayi
navashsher de pind ch jatt sardar raped a sardar(chudah forgive me if found rude) girl but o v bach gya kyunki o pese aala siga....o khabar ve ne aayi
amiratsar de laage wadali brothers da munda lakhwinder wadali raped a GNDU girl tan kise nu pta ve ne lagan dita o v khabar ne ayi...

India pakistan divide hoye they raped hindu.sardar women we raped muslim women

this will go on and on and on jad tak assi sochni nahi badl dinde

me pehlan ve keha i dont support any political party but on other side i dont support castism also

simple jehi gal hundi aa bande ena khich k kyu le jande ...i dunno
ajj delhi ch o bande Hindu families da thanxx krde ne jinanu onane bchaya
i remember my chachu saying how he saved a hindu family in bus near Ropar.

i called yu RACIST because yu discriminant hindu/muslim/.sardar by saying what if a sardar ji sits on dharna

i guarantee yu if legend like MILKHA Singh sits on dharna our demnads will be given priority.

What you fail to mention that Hindus killed were a direct result of what happened before it? It's like saying first hitler killed jews. Then allied killed Germans. Notice the similarity?

Also state sponsored terrorism was rampant at that time. Do you know why KPS gill is called a super-cop? because he made people dress up as revolutionaries (i.e beard with a pagg) assimilated them amongst the revolutionaries. Told them to commit henious crimes like killing hindus. This helped them discredit sikhs and when people stopped supporting them he got them killed through the moles. Thus, it wont be wrong to say that many hindus were killed by state agencies to descredit the Sikh movement. Why is this and the ethnic cleansing that took place in Punjab is not mentioned?

vaisey Indira Gandhi da Funeral live telacast kar kar bara dikhaea ja reha c...at a time when tensions were high. Wonder what purpose that served?

The fact is that Indian Media is trying to follow the US where minorities are butchered even in the media. They need some scape goats and for them minorities are easy targets because their numbers are small and they can't defend themeselves.

Pichey jahey veer sanghvi wrote an article on how sardar jokes should not be banned because it is curbing freedom of speech. So if i write a book on hindu jokes. Would I be allowed to sell it?...i'll leave it upto you to guess.

Why are minorities not given a chance to defend themselves?

and btw there is no Punjabi channel operating out of Punjab except Jalandhar Doordarshan. Most are sell outs and are based in Delhi.