SAHEED BHAGAT SINGH (5 Rupee coin )

*kinnu*

Prime VIP
2007 – SAHEED BHAGAT SINGH BIRTH CENTENARY, 1907 – 2007 COMMEMORATION

Saheed Bhagat singh was born on 21st September 1907 in a sikh family. Seeking revenge for the death of Lala Lajpat Rai at the hands of the police, Singh was involved in the assassination of British police officer John Saunders. He eluded efforts by the police to capture him. Together with Batukeshwar Dutt, he undertook a successful effort to throw two bombs and leaflets inside the Central Legislative Assembly while shouting slogans of Inquilab Zindabad. Subsequently they volunteered to surrender and be arrested. He was convicted and subsequently hanged to death on 23rd March 1931 for his participation in the murder.

To honour the sacrifices of this martyr, Government of India issued a commemorative coin of Rs 5, Another coin of Rs 100 denomination was also issued.

BhagatSingh-1.jpg

Notice -if anyone need this coin just tell me i will send you :) but you have to pay postage charges

*kinnu*

Prime VIP
broo main ethe profit lai thread nahi banaya :an

naale i cant send out of india :dts

oda india ch kise nu chaida hoiya oh mainu ape pata karke dasde kine rupees lagde courier de and add 5 rupees more(coin) :cutie simple

U

Unregistered

bhai mere paas he kisiko chahiye hoga plz contact me 84338671**