Roasted Potatoes with Red Onions
- 2 tbsps Butter
- 2 tbsps Olive oil
- 675 gms Small otatoes
- 8 Pods of Garlic, unpeeled
- 2 Red Onions, cut into chunks
- 2 tbsp Fresh Rosenary, chopped
- Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 230 degrees C/ 450 degrees F/ Gas 8. Peel and quarter the potatoes, rinse them well and pat thoroughly dry with a tea towel or on kitchen paper. Put the butter and oil in a roasting tin and place in the oven for 2 minutes.
- When the butter has melted, add the potatoes, red onions, garlic and rosenary. Toss well, then spread out in one layer.
- Place in the oven for about 25 minutes, until the potatoes are golden and tender. Shake the tin from time to time to redistribute the potatoes. When cooked, seasion with salt and pepper and serve.
Tip: Soak onions in milk for a little while before frying, they�ll turn out crispy and crunchy.