Rise Of DEEP JANDU

hqdefault-1.jpg

singer and music director deep jandu who is creating awesome
music now a days.
it was surprising for me the sudden rise of DEEP JANDU in music production....
with great quality and variation in music he is killing the mainstream music.
with back to back superhit tracks i think he will bring storm in punjabi music industry.

Last edited:

BaBBu

Prime VIP
Mere hisaab nal Sirf beats banoun nal ni music director Banda
Instrument te music knowledge v jruri aa

Ted

VIP
Deep jandu has been in the music industry for a while now.. he tried as a singer and failed.. but he came back strong with his hip hop style beats. Lyrics de naal beats match karde ne..
Preet Hundal,Gupz Sehra, Deep Jandu,Pav Dharia ee artist nee jede har war apna music da style change karke leke aunde ne..

Deep Jandu is giving the younger generation what they want to hear. They want bass, trap, some punjabi instruments, and known singers like Jazzy B, Elly Mangat, and Amrit Mann. The lyrics are also very catchy and relate to the lifestyle now. I think Deep Jandu is seeing so much success right now because he knows what works and he is working tirelessly. I am sure he is producing songs on a daily basis. He is working very hard and the known singers are recognizing it. Thats why hes working with more well known artists. I am sure he is producing into the late hours of the night as Elly Mangat says.

Ted

VIP
Yes but let me name you a few. Jatinder Shah Desi Routz Desi Crew Jay K( he has a similar kinda production) Atul Sharma hear his prodcution also similar like Jay K

Canadian Producers like Intense PropheC Deep Jandu and then Dj Upsidedown. The Song Akay did Jordan they had Dre style tune they are all coping the hip hop style beats