RIP - "Pran" Krishan Sikand

»SukhMani«

*Nirbhau Nirvair*
Pran Krishan Sikand, Bollywood's most loved villain, passed away at Lilavati Hospital in Mumbai at 8.30 pm due to prolonged illness. He was 93.

pran_350_071313124558-1.jpg

Several Bollywood personalities on Saturday night turned to twitter to pay tributes to legendary actor Pran.

"Final Curtain Call for one of the Most Loved Actors of Indian Cinema... an actor and a gentleman," wrote actor Anupam Kher.

The World of the Big Bad Pran
Filmmaker Madhur Bhandarkar tweeted, "Can't get over the ICONIC PRANSAAB's demise, Malang Chacha of UPKAR, Sherkhan of ZANJEER Simply Unforgettable Memories Part of Life Now.

Extremely saddened by the demise of the LEGENDARY PRANSAAB, who revolutionised Villainy on Indian Celluloid.'

Actor Riteish Deshmukh tweeted, "SHER KHAN u will live for ever-RIP Pran Saab."

"R.I.P Pran Saheb! Did not know him personally but heard he was a perfect gentleman with a heart of gold! May your soul rest in Peace," actress Priety Zinta posted on twitter.

Actor Kabir Bedi tweeted, "Farewell Pran sahib, Godfather of Indian villains, your legendary characters illuminated the annals of Indian cinema. Deepest respects."

"It was Manoj Kumar ji's vision that converted Pran Saheb from villan to compassionate powerful character roles ! 'Shaheed', 'Upkar'," Amitabh Bachchan tweeted.

Taxi No 9211 director Milan Luthria tweeted, "Ode to the ultimate villain turned good guy. The ultimate in entertainment entertainment and entertainment! Rip Pran sahab! You live on..."

Not just Bollywood stars but leaders of various political parties also took to twitter to pay tributes to Pran.

Gujarat CM narendra Modi said, "Sad to know of demise of legendary actor Pran. He will be remembered for generations. Condolences to his family. May his soul rest in peace."

Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan tweeted, "An era ended with departure of legendary actor Shri Pran. May his soul rest in peace. My heartfelt condolences to the grieving family."

"I convey my heartfelt condolences to the the bereaved family and Pran's countless fans and admirers. I pray for peace of the departed soul," tweeted Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.

..........................................................................................................................

May His Soul Rest In Peace :pr