Reservation!

Jaswinder Singh Baidwan

Akhran da mureed
Staff member
Gussa tan Bai sab nu as .. Even reserved categories waalya nu wi
Saarya nu thoda ehna benefit milda ...

Corruption s the route cause of every problem ..

Corruption khatam hoje Baaki sab aap theek hoju

KARAN

Prime VIP
Bjp, congress kise prty ne ni khtm krni reservation. Khtm ki ehna ne koi editing v nai krni. Jine v kiti votan gaiya smjo te utto janta ne gaalan kdhnia

ohi tan gall ae
reservation de basis galat ne....
utto je koi ik party kise state de ikk nikke je shehar vich b reservation hataun di gall kre....baki saari parties raula pa dindiyan ne tan ki voting against hove....
Recently, ik state elections vich ehi hoya si...and party suffered heavy loss of votes... :mad

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
Guys, unless you rewrite entire constitution, its not going anywhere, you can rant or vent here but seriously dont hope that its going to go away

constitution vich enni amendments krde ne.... ehi ikk nai hundi kise to....
Bura mannan di gall nai but...
actually asi awaaz nai chukkde....koi pehel nai krda...na mein na koi hor.... reservations lai b kise ne gall chukki te ohna di manni gayi.... asi bas bolde hi aa karde kuch nai...

oh constitution hi aa jis ne aurat nu padan di naukri di azadi diti
nahi taan sc te aurat di halat ik hi si constitution to pehla.

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
true.....but the basis of it is wrong atleast in today's sense..
I wouldn't call them entirely wrong
If general treated them as equal there wouldn't be any reservation at first place.
Yes, it should be according to poverty and resources etc.
But being a untouchable is not so pleasant either

hun taan bihar ch v 33 % quota ho reha ladies layi
badal saab nu oh v punjab ch te modi saab kender ch lagu karan
jive lohe nu loha katda uven reservation nu reservation hi khatam karegi
sadi taan rail roz reservation de chakar ch band rehndia
rozana agitation hunde aa

ved quran grantha ch likhya hoya ki banda pichhle janam ch jo karda us nu agle janam bhogna penda
. ki pata eh use da sitta hove

I wouldn't call them entirely wrong
If general treated them as equal there wouldn't be any reservation at first place.
Yes, it should be according to poverty and resources etc.
But being a untouchable is not so pleasant either
The differentiation was done by them only....M.K. Gandhi who called them dalits for the first time differentiated them from general.
Their condition was not so good in british rule...
Its not the case now..
Am either not saying that reservations should not be there.
Its like am a girl and i don't need reservation but somewhere in a village a girl is getting educated only because of reservations for her..
So, the basis of quota must be changed according to the societal changes.

aaj tak kise jaruratmand de peele card taan bane ni
oh v sab sarmayedaara ne banwa le
yeh eh system lagu ho jave taan tusi ki kehnde ho ki koi economically backward da certificate hasil nahi kar sakda

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
hun taan bihar ch v 33 % quota ho reha ladies layi
badal saab nu oh v punjab ch te modi saab kender ch lagu karan
jive lohe nu loha katda uven reservation nu reservation hi khatam karegi
sadi taan rail roz reservation de chakar ch band rehndia
rozana agitation hunde aa

In a democratic republic, no one is to blame but the voter

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
The differentiation was done by them only....M.K. Gandhi who called them dalits for the first time differentiated them from general.
Their condition was not so good in british rule...
Its not the case now..
Am either not saying that reservations should not be there.
Its like am a girl and i don't need reservation but somewhere in a village a girl is getting educated only because of reservations for her..
So, the basis of quota must be changed according to the societal changes.

Gandhi was just a little political factor, they have been untouchable since the centuries
I dont Think things have changed too much, especially in the central and east india.
Also its never going to happen.

Gandhi was just a little political factor, they have been untouchable since the centuries
I dont Think things have changed too much, especially in the central and east india.
Also its never going to happen.
We can't say gandhi was little political factor. His role in british rule was huge....
reservations started because of his politics in a pact with Dr. B.R. Ambedkar.

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
We can't say gandhi was little political factor. His role in british rule was huge....
reservations started because of his politics in a pact with Dr. B.R. Ambedkar.

Or even before that, also it wasnat Untill 1980 the reservations got into full effect.
Gandhi was a anti dalit anti reservation guy
Ps he was also racist against black in rsa

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
Reservation was only supposed for ten years but our politician realised its 'golden goose' properties and made it ever lasting. Nation be dammed.

Or even before that, also it wasnat Untill 1980 the reservations got into full effect.
Gandhi was a anti dalit anti reservation guy
Ps he was also racist against black in rsa
Yes, actually he was anti dalit but it was gandhi only who approved seperate electorates for dalits out of generals?
Actually we both have different view points. But still i say we should not be against reservations but the point of view on it should be changed :)