Come get Some......
Not that I hate rules and regulation any less, but certain rules need to followed to maintain a healthy atmosphere. Here are certain things that are really obvious and must be practiced but to be on the safe side there is no harm in wording them.
- Avoid giving external links to the websites; I 'm sure none of us wants to turn UNP into an advertising bulletin.
- Refrain from using abusive language for fellow members or being abusive in general. Offending our members is the last thing we want.
- No matter how much you think your viewpoint is right, respect beliefs of other people because everyone is entitled to hold an opinion of their own.
- Any form of abuse won't be tolerated, be it through forums, private message, chat, or pager message.
- If you have any questions or issues, let Administrators or Moderators know, they will provide you with required assistance as soon as possible.