Ravan vs Humans vs more humans

Ravan

*****AKA-JATT*****
Story goes like this..

once upon a time in some jungle or some place or whereever someone was doing something for something if that that task was done for something good then its all good or else something else needs done, that's what "kid Ravan" told the teacher, and the teacher said I like that idea and told the principle to follow the instructions.

But the principle was having a bad day so he/she said I don't care, then Ravan got angry and started taking back all the good "something/s " and/or/both "all the time" from all the bad people, after all kid is a kid he needs to live with his/her parents and have fun while eating home cooked meals;

other story is goes like this..
something was something then something jumps then ............................................................................ something happened in the end it was all good.

one more,
once upon a time in a jungle there was a tiger and tiger is still alive he/she is just walking around in the jungle because planet earth used to be a jungle then humans came .................................but the tiger is still walking around in the jungle. lol

Please like or dislike my story and share some jokes.....

Ravan

*****AKA-JATT*****
another story

................................................................................... in the end everyone became good and stoped stealing kids from parents but in the process all bad people left the planet earth because earth is earth and Mother Earth do not like bad people with bad morals and deeds.. hence everyone happyly lived ever after