Kav

Looks 6.0
Speed 4.0

Reliability 7.0
Threads and Posts 7.0
Download (Including Everything) 9.0
Fun and Frolic 7.0

average 7.0 (6.67 )

looks >> should be inspired from latest windows...... smilies and other stuff.......life like icons.
speed & reliabily >> everyother day I have witnessed UNP strugling for speed.... but its fairly reliable.
threads posts/ fun & frolic >> I hardly see any threads and post from admins making others feel like coming here again and again.. its the users who contribute the most and is fairly good.
Download >> havn't done much but I get a feel that this area is utilised by all and sundry the most and is quite effective.

cheers
Kav

Kav

Angel_Eyes said:
baby ju and me ........one and the same thing...........fer eda kyon kehnde o?u think i didnt have u in mind when i was writing that?:baby

Anupam bai........... this is how women justifies her mistakes......... get over it.........:mean

Da Tiwana

Inspector Sa'ab ;)
:dfm ohna lokaan de jehde kehnde aa ke ess site nu 10 to ghatt no. milne chahide ne.
ohna saare lokaan nu mere vallon doven hath jod ke :pr ikko ik benti aa :pd

dheela

Doctor
Gagan: I give it an eight. Here is the breakdown why.

Looks: Looks super. However, I think the site has a lot more text on it then required. I was much impressed by the way homepage looked earlier then how it looks right now.

Speed: Pretty darn fast considering amount of data that you have here

Reliability: Fairly good but for some reason recent update to your site logs me out every once in a while

Threads and Posts: This is where UNP lost some points. Due to number of threads and forums the breadth of the site is very high. I would expect this to be a deep site with all the forums combined into categories. Also, there needs to be a sitemap in order to find what forum is loacted in which area.

Download (Including Everything): Wonderful

Fun and Frolic: Awsome

Just my honest opinion

aMiToJ

·``·»Mohd. Sadiq fan«·``·
i am newbie but mi initial experience tells me dis site is too gud

sometimes i hav trouble in login or get slow speed but maybe its becoz hav a slow 64 Kbps line

but i dont mind it as da content u find here is very high quality

its a pleasure 2 spend time in dis forum

keep up da gud wrk guys...

The Ominous

Come get Some......
Dheela ji and Amit ur points noted down. We will definatly look after it but after Forum upgrade mean in 2-3 days :)

reshmi_mutiyar

LITTLE KITTEN
am i allowed to give 101 out of 10 ??????????????

91 extra, because this site and best people here, made me come off depression tablets,,,,,,,,,the site i was on prior to coming here, put me on them tablets,,,,LOVE THIS SITE

~dejavu~

b@ck in bu$ine$$
Looks : 2 out of 10 (ofcoz my problem to solve)
Speed : 8 out of 10
Reliability : really did'nt get that one....reliablity
Threads and Posts : Noone replies to my threads(games) so 1 :p
Download (Including Everything) : ummm never downloaded anything from here...must be good...7 out of 10
Fun and Frolic : still lookin for some, people not taking part in forum chat and are over IM's, still its good...7 out of 10

people make the community worth devoting your time and effort towards and for that same reason i will give it 1000 out of 10, i think i'v met the best people here...the real indian feeling..for the first time, never been in an indian friend circle...grew up with gora's etc now i dont want to see them lolz
sure understanding eachother will take time but i love you guys for the patience you have towards making this friendship work :)

Johal

ChArDi KaLaN
mein te 10 wichoo 10 dewan ga kyun ke technical things Looks, Speed, Reliability,Threads and Posts asi improve kar sakde han with sugesstion.

but ina wadiya site da atmosphere ene wadiya talented dost, mittran, te khas kar ine wadiya amlii mittar asani nal nai ikete kar sakdee.

looks , speed sab kujj ho wi gaya . but te apnee members awe de na rehe te ki faida.

so from my side UNP is 100% best