Ranbir Kapoor represented by KWAN for corporate endorsements

chief

Prime VIP
Ranbir Kapoor will be represented by KWAN exclusively in the corporate endorsement space.

Ranbir's last release Raajneeti has just had the second biggest opening weekend ever. In a short career of just six films so far, Ranbir has balanced commercial blockbusters like Ajab Prem ki Ghazab Kahani, which was the second biggest grosser of last year, with critical favourites like Rocket Singh-Salesman of the Year and Wake Up Sid to become the face of contemporary Indian cinema. Ranbir's upcoming releases include Siddharth Anand's Anjaana Anjaani and Anurag Basu's Silence - both opposite Priyanka Chopra and Imtiaz Ali's Rockstar.

Talking about their latest sign up, Anirban Das Blah, MD KWAN says, "Young people are the single biggest consumer demographic in India and it is often difficult identifying someone who they can connect with and relate to, someone who epitomises their aspirations and complexities, who represents the changing face of a confident, young nation. We believe that no one connects with young Indians better than Ranbir Kapoor and we are honoured to work with India's greatest youth icon."

Talking about signing on with KWAN, Ranbir Kapoor says, "I've actually been working very closely with KWAN ever since it's inception. Since Anirban started KWAN, they have represented me in every new endorsement I have signed - John Players, Virgin Mobile and Nissan. As a good friend and a fantastic professional organisation, it was a logical step to formalise the relationship and have KWAN formally and exclusively represent me in the corporate space. I look forward to many memorable campaigns working with KWAN over the years."