Ranbir Kapoor Can't Get Married Unless Deepika 'Allows' Him. Okaythen

Goku

Prime VIP
Staff member
ranbirdeepika_640x480_71448272754-1.jpg

"It feels just like yesterday. I saw Deepika outside the sets of Saawariya, walking across to the Om Shanti Om set. Eight years have passed and we have no idea. We have worked hard and have reached the point which we had desired for," said Ranbir
Actress Deepika Padukone said that Ranbir Kapoor, who is dating actress Katrina Kaif, will not get married unless she allows him to.

Ranbir, 33, who dated Deepika for a year, shares an amicable relationship with the actress post their split.

"Ranbir can't get married till I allow it," Deepika told PTI.

"It's a very big question about my life. I completely believe in the institution of marriage. When I'll get married, I will let the whole world know about it," said Ranbir.

Deepika and Ranbir will soon be seen in Imtiaz Ali's Tamasha.

Ranbir and Deepika made their debut in Bollywood in 2007 with Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Saawariya and Farah Khan's Om Shanti Om, respectively.

"It feels just like yesterday. I saw Deepika outside the sets of Saawariya, walking across to the Om Shanti Om set. Eight years have passed and we have no idea. We have worked hard and have reached the point which we had desired for," added Ranbir.

"It's a very unique situation. We have heard about actors making their debut in the same year, but actors making their debut on the same day, is something which does not happen normally. I hope he never changes. It has been an amazing journey," said Deepika.

Tamasha is scheduled to release on November 27.