Raminder's reminder

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
And dont forget to watch this video.............i taught all the dance moves to these kids....for real no kidding.........hahaha

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
omgg..........this is too funny............my brother isnt letting me go, i gotta go study..............tusi saare dekho aaah

speedy250kmph

Foxymophandlemama
kudi_patole_wargi said:
24 ghante sari buthi kyun rehndi hai:2g
Ohnu parrna chaida taaki baad ch spare time mile te mere naal gal hove. Par janta nai murrdi. Not just UNP, Utube di v khalaasi nai. Kutt paen aali hoyi ae bass. Nikki da time alaa thread parrauna paina dubara lagda.

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
speedy250kmph said:
Ohnu parrna chaida taaki baad ch spare time mile te mere naal gal hove. Par janta nai murrdi. Not just UNP, Utube di v khalaasi nai. Kutt paen aali hoyi ae bass. Nikki da time alaa thread parrauna paina dubara lagda.

par laya si, sab to pehla main hi parya si..................:bolt

vaise parke aayi si, i studied good for good 3-4 hrs...............fer aayi si, i got to spend time with my bro after like so long, nahi ta vichara raat nu roj kamm kar reha hunda, bas baithe hassde khed de si..........well back to books now

speedy250kmph

Foxymophandlemama
Angel_Eyes said:

par laya si, sab to pehla main hi parya si..................:bolt

vaise parke aayi si, i studied good for good 3-4 hrs...............fer aayi si, i got to spend time with my bro after like so long, nahi ta vichara raat nu roj kamm kar reha hunda, bas baithe hassde khed de si..........well back to books now

OK Ji fer th

Jeet4560

not sure KIS VE NAAL TUSI LIA MERI GAL NU....all I was trying to say was.....why us (sikhs) make fun of ourselves...any way I am sorry if I have offended any one with my comments....

Angel_Eyes said:
ummm.....................sorrry ??????????

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
savepunjabi said:
not sure KIS VE NAAL TUSI LIA MERI GAL NU....all I was trying to say was.....why us (sikhs) make fun of ourselves...any way I am sorry if I have offended any one with my comments....

For savepunjabi: na ji sorry nahi bolo.....i really wasnt offended, bas mainu samjh nahi si laggi coz tusi gall poori nahi si keeti........i though you were talking abt something else........hun samjh lagg gayi, and i posted this here just for fun (trsut me plain entertainment), not to diss anyone, myself being a sikh too....i totally beleive sikhs shudnt be made fun of....i m sure je banaun vaale ne banyai video sikh hoke ta its for the sole purpose of fun....and the other video with the little kid, i just shared coz i found the kids funny.......hope things are clear now, and i m sorry if i offended anyone's feelings toooo

Anu baby didja get the text, i m off to bed if it goes away, mom's comin...i just called her......it it doesnt i may have to go to the hospital

speedy250kmph

Foxymophandlemama
Angel_Eyes said:
For savepunjabi: na ji sorry nahi bolo.....i really wasnt offended, bas mainu samjh nahi si laggi coz tusi gall poori nahi si keeti........i though you were talking abt something else........hun samjh lagg gayi, and i posted this here just for fun (trsut me plain entertainment), not to diss anyone, myself being a sikh too....i totally beleive sikhs shudnt be made fun of....i m sure je banaun vaale ne banyai video sikh hoke ta its for the sole purpose of fun....and the other video with the little kid, i just shared coz i found the kids funny.......hope things are clear now, and i m sorry if i offended anyone's feelings toooo

Anu baby didja get the text, i m off to bed if it goes away, mom's comin...i just called her......it it doesnt i may have to go to the hospital
I forgot my mobile at home this morning. Ki hoya???? Yahoo te aake dasso chetti, Tension paati.