Radha Swami Satsang Beas Expose: Business Dealings

Re: Radha Swami Satsang Beas Expose: Business Deal

ajja veerea tenu mai samjhaona:-
I appreciate your help, I will read and tell u my thinkings too.

pehli gal ih dere wale punjab ch ee kio paida hunde aa, kio k punjab de lok well setteled aa te punjab de lokka kol lutavun laye bhut paisa aa..... so ih babe mere punjab nu luttan te kuttan vaste 1st place te rakhde aa..
They are omniprsent. And not just punjab is wealthy, There is same arya samaj which is same like to hindus, what dera are to sikhs, and its in a lot of hindu provinces too.
duji gall punjab bhute lokk anpad te bhole aa te apni problems nu solve karan vaste ihna babea de jaal vich fas jande aa....kio k sadi state de deaprtments da beda garak ho chukkea...koi health facility ni koi v government di aid changi tra kam nahi kar rahi......so kise gareeb de juvak nu chad da ta bukhar hunda aa te ohnu doctor kol lai k jaan de tha ohnu babea kol lai k tur painde aa....kio k change doctor nu paise den laye ohna nu kaye dina di mihnet karni pau....
No body can solve anybody;s trouble, So if somebody thinks it they are really mistaken. why r u worried for people who cant even think what s right or wrong?
If u r realluy concerned about it, then why not do an action and start a media campaign to make people aware, which really make a difference.
sade political leaders da v beda garak aa......ih saare babe ihna ne hi paida keete hoye, kio k ihna kol devlopement de naam te vote mangan koi v point ni haiga, so ihna babea raahi votta pvaonde aa..........eg: Sirse walea ne congress nu votes payia te congress ne ohna favour v keeti...........fer Badal ne badla lain laye main stream sikhs te dera followers vichaale dange v karvaye.... on th end , in last election fer badal naal agreement ho gea..........khas kar k bathinde seat te

Touche bro.. handshake here :D These bloody leaders dont want us to get rational, so we will be a threat for their leadership and black visions.

ih derea de lafange sade gurus di baani nu galat interpret karde aaa, ohde galat meaning kadh de aa, Rab da naam vechan laye ihna ne agencies kholia hoyia
If they make a problem with your faith feelings, this is serious now. So this is the first real issue u consider. you guys must consider arranging a meeting and talk seriously.
fer news tusi sunea honna k , back rooms ch ih babe kimme ayashi karde aa, kio k ihna laye ih dere sirf business na k lokka de bhale laye.. kade sunea k dere wale gareeba nu free education dinde aa, kapde dinde aa ja fer kise helpless di help karde aa....mai ta sunea ni

Well there s always a fake currency, and fake exists because REAL currency esists. So will u leave your nation only because fake currency exists? Bro we must be rational enough to judge, other wise fake everywhere is gonna hack us big time.
Points ta hazara ne par time ni haiga.........veer sara punjab mera ghar vangu aa and ik gal dasso jihde ghar ch chor baithe hon oh chup kar k kimme beh jau.....par sade ghar de kuch lok v ihna naal mile hoye aa...so apne ghar de lokka nu samjhaon di kosish aa k sade bapu babe nanak ne ihna thagga to bachan laye kiha c par sade lok ihna thagga nu ghar vich paali jande aa

1000 point more? Dont seem like that to me.

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member

We live in a free society and people are free to pick their God and God-men.
Fer follower apne head nu satguru kehn ja michael jackson, bhangra paan ja khu ch shaal marn, as long as no one is forcing me or my near/dear ones to do the same, I am least bothered.
police cruelty
calling for a bandh and depriving daily wagers from earning bread and butter for their families is also a very cruel thing. us barre ki bichaar tuhadde ??
videos posted by pps
I may disagree upon few things that baba said but nothing to loose my sleep over.

pps309

Prime VIP

should i hate that specific community for that now? that s not me being if i try to be rational and responsible.

So if u dont have your facts about my initiated quastion, its a problem u just tell me u dont have any facts. And i strongly believe we must not curse a faith where people's heart are attached.

And yes, Justice has been denied, not only denied, I have no words to say how shameful its to call us indians.

Well, I don't hate any specific community. I believe it was never a fight between two communities, it was fight between a political party's dictator style leadership and self-respected sikhs. There were bad people or opportunists (akalis in the sikhs, RSS/BJP in the mainstream politics) on both sides. They colored it as a Hindu-Sikh fight which was not the case earlier. I also feel sad for innocent human killings.

I have clearly mentioned 4-5 points about dera system and why they are not good in one thread about month back. Please search it and read it by yourself.
BTW, I am not here to shut down Deras. I posted this thread exposing the scams of Radha Swamis. You jumped in without knowing the history. There was already a thread where I posted news about Radha Swami cult forcefully pushing villagers of Bariach out (i have some authentic source for that). It was banned by Mr. Admin and then after googling I found more such incidents happened in past so pasted them here.

Thanks for acknowledging injustice, but this acknowledgment came after I begged it from you. Still thanks for the same.

pps309

Prime VIP

We live in a free society and people are free to pick their God and God-men.
Fer follower apne head nu satguru kehn ja michael jackson, bhangra paan ja khu ch shaal marn, as long as no one is forcing me or my near/dear ones to do the same, I am least bothered.
Yes, very true. Even I am least bothered who is selecting whom as God or God-men.
But I am bothered to see the plight of villagers in Baraich and after that I googled to see if there had been any such instances in past and I found some so pasted here.
Jo pind baraich ch ho raya haiga, oh sara sar dhakka ho raya. Te je koi dhakka karda, chae oh radha swami aa, ashutosh aa ya koi hor, I will talk.

Dhillon Saab, ho sakda pind baraich wale thode near/dear ones nahi hone, par mere hon te taa karke main bol raya

pps309

Prime VIP

I may disagree upon few things that baba said but nothing to loose my sleep over.

Well my point was not to loose sleep for their lecture.
My point is to show two videos in which they contradict to themselves. In first video they claim that Ashutosh is a das not Guru or God, but in second they claim he is savior and Sat GURU
In first video they claim that they have not used Gurbani in santsang and in second one they are mis-interpreting it and even claiming that they have right to use and rightly using it.

Basically I wanted to prove they are liar, they are not what they look or speak ;)

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member

Dhillon Saab, ho sakda pind baraich wale thode near/dear ones nahi hone, par mere hon te taa karke main bol raya

15 k saal pehla Takht Shri Keshgarh Sahib, Anandpur di expansion hoyi si, nearby houses were told to move, not consented, mere rishtedara da ghar bhi vich aa gaya si. though people were well compensated and the cause was much greater than a dera expansion.
What's happening in pind baraich is unfortunate but repercussions of growth ( faith, religion or urbanisation )
I hope dera and baraich pind can reach an accord which is acceptable to both parties.

pps309

Prime VIP

Yes true, but you can't reach a fair accord by cutting electricity, digging pits around houses or digging ditches on roads.

It reminds me of one Hindi saying "Jiski lathi uski bhains".
I guess I just told/shared what I wanted to.
If possible, please suggest if something good could be done in such situation? Shall we all write e-mails to SDM and dera mgmt?

pps309

Prime VIP

Please do the following actions in support of Villagers in Baraich.
1) Write to Dera Officials and let them know that you stand with the villagers of Baraich.
The Secretary
Radha Soami Satsang Beas
Dera Baba Jaimal Singh
Punjab 143 204, India

2) Write to the director, public grievances, ministry of home affairs in India.
Shri K.C. Jain
Joint Secretary (Coordination and Public Grievances)
Room No. 9, North Block
New Delhi-110001
Telefax No.23092392
E-Mail: jscpg-mha@nic.in
dirpg-mha@nic.in

3) Lodge your grievances online with director, public grievances, ministry of home affairs in India.
Grievance Redress Mechanism in Government

xsmanish

Hi PPS309,

I am impressed by your information, however one of my brother is also a follower of RSSB and in continuation to his efforts, my family is also following the string. But reading all what you have posted above, I have a lot of questions....May I contact you through email/phone so that the gaps between the real and unreal can be identified. As I want to know more about all these stories....so I request to provide your contact details email address/phone no......mine is xs2manishshah@yahoo.in

*Sippu*

*FrOzEn TeARs*
Hi PPS309,

I am impressed by your information, however one of my brother is also a follower of RSSB and in continuation to his efforts, my family is also following the string. But reading all what you have posted above, I have a lot of questions....May I contact you through email/phone so that the gaps between the real and unreal can be identified. As I want to know more about all these stories....so I request to provide your contact details email address/phone no......mine is xs2manishshah@yahoo.in
:lol:hahaha baahla clever banning :haha:tease4

Jus

Filhaal..
O kehnde ne...

Radha-Swami, Pauaa Swere, Adhia Shaami,

Je Botal mil jawe, Ta badi Mehrbani..

Sunya aa bas,...

Damn and F to Dehdhaari Gurus, Like one,...such as Asaram :p

♪ LaLLi ♪

Pêñdû™
:hassa Radha swami ohi ne na jo property da business karde :hassa
Highway te Deere inha de Honde ,, har 2 km baad ta deera mil janda red white wall Wala ,,, Sab toh best business man ehi ne ,,, Loka da bewakuf bana ke property nu half rates ch buy kar laina bas ,,, infact meri family de kuj cousin member vi inha piche pagal hoye firde ,,, dhongi babe ,, ghare sukh ni Honda ghar Saaf ni Honda unha de toilet Saaf karan pehle pahuch jande ,, :hassa