Quratulain Balouch Entering The Pakistan Music Industry

rickybadboy

At a time when groups like Karavan call it a day, when top pop artists like Sajjad Ali are reluctant to release more albums in Pakistan, the idea of a pop artist to come is a sign of welcome. Quratulain Balouch, who made the “Coke Studio” along with Jal, steal the show with his brilliant voice, is one such artist.

Popularly known as QB, Balouch recently released his debut video “Akhian Nu Ren De “. The video went viral right after release, a cover of the popular song by legendary singer Reshma.

Although She does not come from a musical family, it is his love for music and his natural talent that made her a singer. Elaborating on his choice to take singing as a career, Balouch said, “I am the only one in my family who is in this area. The moment I realized I could sing, I was totally convinced that I have made to excel in music. ”

However, bearing in mind that many singers – especially women – have not had a lasting impact in the industry, it remains to be seen whether Balouch will be able to handle the pressure. When asked who she feels are inspirations in the music industry, she said, “I think if anyone in our industry have maintained the quality, Hadiqa Kiyani and it is Fariha Parvez. They know what they do and their pure passion reflects in their music. ”

It is heavy and husky voice Balouch has that distinguishes it from other artists in the industry. “Having a husky voice that allows me to hit the high notes,” says Balouch, adding that she has now learned the ropes of the business and knows how to handle problems that come with it. “If you trust yourself and you know what direction you’re supposed to head, then I think you can convince your audience of your talent. I will do my best and keep my fingers crossed.” A die-hard fan ropes and Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Baloch wants to work with these artists at some point in the future.

Similar to QB, Huma Khawaja has also made his debut with a revival of Nazia Hassan “Dil Ki Lagi” but it ended up being a marvel of a single tube. QB, although inspired by the legend Reshma, also believes in creating original music.

“It’s always good to make the old legends in this new era. However, I do not think we should try to do a cover of legends if one is not very good. If you are not so good then you should go for something unique and far-out, “she adds.

His first album, to be Release this year, will cover a few which it associates with certain events in his life.

QB voice can be a fantastic addition to the Pakistani music industry – who has not seen a good pop icon since the legendary Hassan. We had the greatest as Hassan, Parvez Kayani and our pop music industry, but only time can tell whether QB leave a lasting impression or not.