Quest In Reality

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Umeshwari Is attachment that bad?
Shantnu Attachment is not bad. With it we establish relationship, brother hood and oneness of humanity. But when it comes under the spell of negative tendencies, prompted by desires, attachment becomes the source of unhappiness, loss and sorrow.
Umeshwari How it becomes the source of unhappiness?
Shantnu Take my case. I was attached to Kamani, Devayana; I don’t know how many others. What I sought in them? If it was body love, I should have been satisfied with any one of them. If it was beauty, they all were beautiful. But my attachment had sprung towards them by the desire of lust. And lust is a fuel contained in every woman’s body. I sought to fulfill my desire of lust, with any beautiful woman, I came into contact. Whether they used me or I used their bodies, is unimportant. Each sought the fulfillment of lust. But lust does not grow in the bodies but in mind. If we have to satiate lust, we shall have to fulfill it at mental level, not at body level. My subservience to one negative tendency of lust, brought in me its allies, greed envy and anger. If I possess a beautiful body of woman, my ego simmers in pride but if some one else, holds that body, my ego is hurt and I am ready to harm him. Here my tools are hatred and anger borne of envy. So, all the negative tendencies work in unison.
Umeshwari Greed is equally destructive. Second outcome of desire and attachment, creates in us a tendency to hoard all that we (mind) like. Discard all that we dislike. After all how much wealth can we acquire! How much natural resources, beauty can we hoard! All the riches of the world would not satisfy the hunger of a greedy. And greedy is the most miserly person on earth. He not only hoards whatever he had but keeps on acquiring by fair or foul means, more and more, depriving their usefulness to the needy, but keeping them in his stores to decay and rot. We need a house, a few necessities of life and a partner to share them with. But we acquire disproportionate to our basic needs. Nature has its treasurers for all humanity to share but a few greedy in the name of king (state) or Religion, control these treasures for personal profit. There are sufficient food grains to feed all the months on earth but every day there are news of people dying of hunger. A few are controlling, what was meant for all. In the name of valor or pride, wars are fought to extend the boundaries. But is it possible to divide the earth? Boundaries only exist in our minds, hence can’t be carved out on earth. Can we pierce the earth and divide in small segments? Greed, pride, envy and lust are the pillars on which stands the mansion of the mind (ego).

Shantnu Well said. We should not lose our steam on the topics which are self-evident to us. We know negative as well as positive tendencies arise from mind. And desire is the only cause of their growth. It is also known that as many desires we (mind) create our liberation/salvation period lengthen likewise. As each desire has to be fulfilled and we might have to take as many births as the number of desires, but fulfilled they must be. It is the unshakable rule of the nature.
Umeshwari You mean, every desire that creeps in our mind, has to be fulfilled. Each and every desire!
Shantnu Yes madam. Our will power is the strongest sense in us. It is part of the cosmic-will. It was the will which created the universe. Intense desire in us impels energy forces to concentrate on the subject of our resolve. Intense concentration focus energy at one point and this increases our will power. To which direction concentrated energy is unleashed weaker forces sway under its assaults and the results are devastating.
Umeshwari You mean if an ugly (person) develops his will power, he can win me over, or a weakling after acquiring will power, could win wars?
Shantnu History is witness. In both cases, the will, will conquer.
Umeshwari Even against my will!
Shantnu Not if your will power is equally potent.
Umeshwari I shudder at such a prospect. Anyway you are there to save me. Now about the villainous desires. Either we should fulfill them immediately or run the risk of so many births.

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Shantnu There is another way also. We can lessen our desires, and overcome the remaining, which are mostly irrelevant. Wherever our mind is attracted or attached, we should try to acquire knowledge about those subjects, their good/bad points. Utilizing the good for the benefit of others and rejecting the bad as not worth consideration. That way mind can be brought back and diverted to finer objectives in life.
Umeshwari By that you imply, we should take away our mind from the external after having understood it and divert in inward. What actually is the inside?
Shantnu When you come to that state of mind; you will realize, your mind just wasted itself on the external as everything it saw, contacted outside, and already existed in mind. Only it was not aware of its depth. After shedding away flimsy covers of ignorance, finally it dawns on it (mind), that whole world existed in it and it was wastefully pursuing journey in the far of cosmos. Pleasure, joy and happiness that it sought from worldly objects, are really vested in him (mind). Countless lives are spent in realizing this fact.
Gopi announced their dinner time. Boiled vegetables, ample salad they partook and left for a stroll. Noon time discussions had exercised their minds and they felt exhausted. Fresh mountainous air pumped pure oxygen in their lungs and again they reverberated with vigor. At seven they came back and resumed their dialogue in her room. Gradually their bodies had adjusted to new routine and, without any visible indication, moved or behaved accordingly. His room became convenient for meditation and conversation, during afternoon. Whereas in her room they preferred to remain in natural dress, and while holding each other, talked and relaxed. Their contact of bodies was always spontaneous uninhibited and natural. Their mutual exploration had stopped. Now they basked in each other’s beauty, beauty of bodies and personalities. As the level of their discussions progressed, they automatically extricated from each other and supported themselves individually.
Umeshwari Is it possible to realize Reality, without love?
Shantnu No.
Umeshwari Love between man and woman is essential!
Shantnu Of course, realization of reality is impossible for a person, who has not loved. A man, who has not loved a woman, can’t hope for realization.
Umeshwari Loving is alright, without being loved!
Shantnu Umesh, it is our love that we seek and feel in others. If our heat is bereft of love feelings, other’s love would simply be contacting a stony heart. Unless love blooms in us, we are unaware of its feelings, hence, unable to respond. Respond, we shall, but in lower forms. That would be bestial combats not love’s envelopment. As regards love between man and woman it is not a love between two genders but meeting of energies, positive and negative. Contact between man and a woman is not a love between two genders but meeting of energies, positive and negative. Contact between them created existence. Our origin is because of their contact. If they remain separate, life process would stop. Their very composition in nature created likewise life, in living as was well in inert. Nothing that exists in nature is a single gender. Male cells exist side by side the female cells. If nature exists on this principle, contact of man and woman is natural. And love is the final outcome of their meeting. The initial force of attraction in opposite energies is the binding force of love. It is not only a force but a bond that knits the whole universe in one unit. Outwardly, all may appear multifarious or separate but there is definite bond that unites them all. It is this bond that compels us to seek our roots. The cosmos are on move along with all their ‘existence’; where it is going, to the nether world? It is moving towards its source. Similarly, evolutionary process of life, is also moving, progressing towards a goal and that goal is its source. Genes tell us to move towards lost goal…

Last edited:

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Umeshwari Sorry for interruption, but it is a fact; I once saw a tele-film of Christopher, a naturist geologist. It began with a big lake which was richly populated with different varieties of fishes. What struck me was, all the fishes were moving towards opposite direction. All were moving against the flow of water. They were going towards the source of water. But the lake had been formed with the waters of a stream coming from up hills. Its source was about 200 km. from the big lake and there were scores of falls en-route. But the fishes were overcoming them, by jumping and crawling along the crevices but the most startling part was; they sometimes did very unnatural act. When confronted with big waterfalls, which they could not jump over or negotiate, they simply came out of the water and crawled and jumped on the stream banks. Majority of them died out of water, but a few had made it to the upper waters. By the time, some of them reached the small lake, situated at the top of a hill, they had evolved through many a generations, as their forefathers had perished on the way and those who reached the source, were their great grand children. This indicates the succeeding generations had received the message about the source, through genes.

Shantnu Right you are. And love is our source. As fishes natural habitat, is water, our is earth,satmosphere which is composed of sound, image and air. Images and sound stored in earth’s atmosphere are our subtle bodies. Whatever sound we create is stored in space along with the image we reflect. They are permanently stored not only in earth’s atmosphere but they roam in cosmos. Air’s barrier is its (earth) atmosphere but sound and images roam around for ever. These are stored in chronological form. At one point, images leave the sound and sound alone travels ahead. These two are, really our waters (natural habitat), with whose help, we shall go back to our original source.
Umeshwari How is that, I don’t get you?
Shantnu Umesh, you notice from TV that an anchor’s voice and image reach us simultaneously. His/her voice and image don’t run to us, but are carried by pulses and pulses are composed of particles. It means sound and images, come to us via particles. And particles never evaporate. They are there for ever. Someday, we will be able to hear our old voices, see our old images, created in past lives. These pulses were created by our bodies and transmitted by sound vibrations; the same pulses we generate and transmit through our sound and image, to the entire universe.
Umeshwari It means the past and present pulses generated by us are stored in particles for ever.
Shantnu Not only that but even the pulses generated by inert world, are also stored for ever.
Umeshwari That also indicate particles are conscious and they have immense storage capacity.
Shantnu Our head is small, smaller still is our brain and its cells are even still smaller. Imagine the size of the conscious which abides in them. We can presume the size of consciousness (mind) is equal to that of a particle. This small particle of ours is capable of storing the total knowledge of the cosmos. Scientist will, someday, invent a ‘pulse-meter’ capable of decoding all the stored voices and images, in those particles.
Umeshwari What kind of energy empower them to function?
Shantnu Madam, scientists have gone to the sub-atom field level and have found that three fourth parts of the particles is vacant (space) and the remaining one fourth is a mass moving around at an astronomical speed. They are real unifier of the cosmos and their living conscious too. They take their energy from love, whose source is also love. And love is not energy. It is the creator of energy. You know, love is not explosive but sublime. And the nature of particles is also sublime.
Umeshwari But, love sometimes takes the forms of voluptuousness, lust and passion.
Shantnu When explosive energy field engulfs it, it degenerates in the company of lower tendencies but it never loses its original nature. Only, lower tendencies give it different forms. You must have observed, the particles absorb heat and cold but remain in constant form. They are excellent absorbent of heat, cold or their numerous variations but they themselves are unaffected.
Umeshwari So we have to concentrate our mind to its original state and that is possible only if we withdraw it from objective world. But won’t we constrict it by withdrawing from external world?
Shantnu We have just known the size of our ‘conscious’ is very small like a particle but it is linked to cosmic consciousness via dancing particles, abounding the entire universe.
Umeshwari That shows by withdrawing we don’t lose contact with the world outside but become rather, more aware. How to do that?

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Shantnu Going by the same route, pulses had transmitted the sound and images. When our mind contacts an object, a sensation arises in our body. Pulses seemingly enter our pours and via nerves, create sensation. Picking their impulse from brain cells, emotion engulfs us. The mind decodes these emotions and an idea (thought) is born. In other way, if we want to recollect or remember a scene, a person or an association, our mind focuses at the relevant memory chamber (center); it scans and segregates the emotions stored therein. But there are trillions of emotions in each of its memory center and each caters to one subject only.
Umeshwari What is the difference between the storage system of space and brain?
Shantnu Baser life, engrossed in lower tendencies, exude similar sounds and images, which are stored in lower levels of earth’s atmosphere. As earth’s atmosphere is the basis for our life on earth, so anything relating to earth, is confined within its atmosphere. Vibrations of lower tendencies remain within earth’s atmosphere. As the level of thoughts assumes more subtle forms their sound and images rise above the confines of earth and reach higher levels. But our mind is choosy. It has developed a sense of likes/dislikes, good/bad, gain/loss etc. and it attaches itself more towards positive side than the negative. So baser emotions (ideas) though initially stored at lower levels but mind relegate them further to its far niches.
Umeshwari But there are subtle ideas in its repository, such as, its own creations (shells). The world it has created with its imaginations, not based on actual experience but entirely its creations: Are those also stored in the brain cells?
Shantnu Positively. As ideas are the language of decoded emotions, the ideas (thoughts) it store in the cells, are as a result of its (senses) experiences, as well as the one’s it created in its imagination. What it could not enjoy through its normal mediums of senses, it creates similar, even better situations (in its imagination) and revels in them. The emotional content of these emotions is a bit stale; that’s why it hankers after worldly objects again and again. But its (mind) power of imagination is as potent as that of the creational force. Besides taking pleasure from objective world it creates a better world in its imagination and enjoys their subtle fruits.
Umeshwari Then what is the difference between the two? In one case it contacts the external world and in second it creates its own world but in both the cases it enjoys their fruits in subtle form.

Shantnu First idea (thought) was born as a result of actual experience or via visual contact, whereas the second one is based on delusion created by it (mind).
Umeshwari Then imagination has further made our task more complicated. Firstly, it is the incomplete data received via incompetent nineteen agencies and to top that it (mind) has created its own agencies like, fantasy, auto-suggestion, imagination and intuition etc.
Shantnu Auto-suggestion and intuition are quite different. Auto suggestion is a means to correct its direction whereas intuition comes from deeper regions, which are out of its reach.
Umeshwari It is really a wile fellow. It craves for enjoyment and gets it from any source or it creates, recreate its own worlds, situations, persons or conditions and try to experience the same enjoyment from them by exciting similar emotions. Now I get your points. I will try to trace back the origin of an idea. My mind now thinks that I love you. The idea of love is based on the emotional attachments I have developed with you. And the cause of my emotions was a unique sensation, I felt in your company which I had not felt with others as strongly as I did with you. Those sensations were the result of initial contact when my mind, through its agencies, felt attracted by your body charms, beauty and the contours with which you disposed yourself. Your pulses or mind entered my pores and my body exuded those vibrations in the shape of sensations. So my memory cells have stored these love feelings the intense moments when I feel strong emotions in your company. When I am sitting alone, in my memory, I remember that moment, every detail of our contact and I feel thrilled. Even when you are lying in the next room your memory gives me more pleasant feelings than your actual presence. It shows initially body contact is essential but when one loves a person as I do, then one can sustain on pleasant memories alone. The body is relegated to personality which too transforms in to a memory.
Shantnu Rightly observed. But mind has another aspect also, a dangerous one. It seeks shelter…

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Umeshwari Mind and shelter! These two are opposite poles, as it is the mind can, which can make a man realize the ‘Reality’ and also make, him master of the world! Genius, scholars, scientists, great generals, explorers, astronauts and what not, it can create if its energies are channeled that way. Or it can make top-class criminals, despots, evil geniuses, if baser tendencies are focused this way. It can take a man to dizzy heights in arts and music and other forms of finer qualities or it can make him a Satan. Both ways mind achieves the optimums. But it seeks shelter! I am baffled by your statement. Sometimes you become a dangerous teacher.
Shantnu You have tagged me with too many epithets…
Umeshwari Oh, no, epithets and that too for you!
Shantnu I know I am still a living entity. But the adjective and the prefixes, you are tagging to, is a dead person. Previously you said I am a philosopher. I know I am not a philosopher. So I did not protest because if I am called a person that I am not, the fault lies with the person who categorizes me as such. And if on the other hand, I am labeled with a quality that I possess, again I am not bothered or elated because I know that already.
Umeshwari Such equanimity only a philosopher possess.
Shantnu Umesh ‘possess’ word forebodes the sense of pride, whereas the fact is, I possess nothing. When you met me I had nothing valuable with me except a cloth bag…
Umeshwari By the way, what that bag contains? Perhaps, it might contain a key to your past.
Shantnu Surely, a key to my past, but not a key with which I can open my closed door of lost memory.
Umeshwari But by your knowledge, it is obvious, you are…
Shantnu Use the word ‘seeker’. Now I do not mind. It bothers me no longer. I have come to know that my memory loss (relating to my past-person) is not connected with any accident or incident. I have thoroughly analyzed; it is not a case of memory lapse otherwise I would not be able to use my ‘knowledge’ (intellect) which, definitely I acquired before I lost my memory! I recollect every book I read, but can’t recall where I read them. Past people, past places and past relationships are completely wiped out except a bit of intellect, which I have, seemingly regained by digressing with you. So I am not going to open my bag till I regain my past, of course, you can, if you desire so.
Umeshwari Some day, I will. Now about ‘shelter’ aspect of mind!
Shantnu Our mind, powerful as it is, sometimes behaves at such a low level that it seems illogical to associate it with zenith heights it is capable of achieving. It becomes so weak that even weaklings (in animal categories) become giants, when compared to it in that state of level. By its nature of contact, desires impel it for attachments, affection and love. Where it does not receive a positive response, either it grabs that object and destroys it or it conceives a better one in its imagination. But, when it is over-powered with intense feeling of liking, it obstinately remains attached. Danger to life, self humiliation, abuses or thrashing does not shy it way. But in the height of passion, it derives its vessels to that object. You might have seen people trailing you like a dog. You may spurn, abuse or even threaten them with dire consequences, but under the influence of their passion, they are braced to you, like a vine. They are so much enamored of you, they will submit, yield, degrade to any depth just to hear your voice, a whiff of concern or a word of sympathy would enthrall them and they would swoon in joy.
Umeshwari But, it’s their weak will-power, lack of love and sympathy, that prompts such behavior.
Shantnu Right, but weak will-power is also the state of our mind. It is the same mind that scales Mount Everest and it is the same mind that bends before your beauty. Mutual love creates sense of equanimity, whereas in the present case, the supplicant is displaying his weakness of character. He is not even in the grip of positive or negative tendencies. He is devoid of them. Even his passion is not charged completely under the spell of his weak mind.
Umeshwari May be his weakness is the result of denied benefits of society; or he is really in love. Madness of love stoops a man to any levels.

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Shantnu Denial of benefit should not weaken a person; he should endeavor to rise above them. As regards, madness of love, love does not deprave or degrade a person but on the other hand, makes him fully contained, like Gopi and Angelee. Love does not beg or borrow. It does not require two persons to love but just be one-self. You say that you love me. Have I so far responded to your love? But you have not supplicated yourself, or submitted like a weakling. You are, as I observe, full of self-confidence. If ever, I also love you, like you do, we shall be fully contained in each other. It is not your fault. My heart has not, as yet, developed such strong emotions, which could turn them into love. Not that I am feeling barren. I am intensely involved with you and I have strong feelings of liking but love has not bloomed in me so far.
Umeshwari Now, I understand what you are deriving at; submission, cowardice and pity, deceit and betrayal are also its characteristics. Are these inherited or acquired?

Shantnu Weaker aspects breed because of selfishness. In case a person is strong, intelligent, hard working and zestful, he either acquires or grabs what he wants. But those who cannot do either go into their shells or submit and compromise with the situation. They go on compromising till their self-respect is totally defused and they become mental wrecks. They stoop so low that others take pity on them and spurn them. They accept it and stoop still more.
Umeshwari Shantnu, this talk has depressed me and I want no more of this. Please love me, my energies are famished. Perhaps I too have stooped low in your esteem but I don’t care.
Shantnu Umesh, darling, if it pleases you, I can go to my lowest levels just to be near you, when you are away even for a few moments; I anxiously wait for your presence. Your temporary absence creates a vacuum in me that only, your presence fills. I am not that fortunate yet, that I could live on your pleasant memories.
He held her in his strong arms and closed his eyes. He could not digest the fact that such a beautiful and intelligent woman was in his arms. That she loved him, the very thought burst his hearts’ seams and joy out flowed, which he could hardly contain and share it with her, with trembling body and sublime mind. Such intense feelings infected her body also and she sought more and more of his body’s shelter. Here, her shelter was not of weakness of mind as with him her mind winged off and she lay with him, in complete surrender of herself. In him, she found love, though at the moment he did not realize, it was his love that had attracted him to her.
Fifth night, they spent in each others warmth but realization has dawned upon them that their physical selves were drifting apart. They needed each other, sustained on each other but identity of each was contracting itself from the external world and containing in itself. Both had tasted the glow of their consciousness which attracted them more than the superfluous glamour, of material world. Now more than seeking from each other, they began seeking inside. Having been there recently, they relished it fervently.
Next day, sitting in her lawn, savoring the sweetness of her orchard filling the airs, wafting through the wildness of the mountainous forests, both drank their freshness and their emotions displayed the tipsiness in their general behavior, talk and melancholy mood.
Umeshwari I foresee our parting time in near, so I want to get the maximum fulfillment during our remaining days here.
Shantnu Umesh does physical presence matter! You, yourself, were telling me, you enjoyed our memories more than physical proximity. Every phase has its charm and each phase leaves its memory in the shape of pulses in our brain cells.
Umeshwari Everything in the world has form and name; of what shape is our mind, even though it is subtle?
Shantnu You know, every object in nature when it is on its zenith it glows as beauty, expressing out it emits signals of love which are sublime but effulgent. Consciousness too is love and its nature is effulgence, which it draws from cosmos, which again is a splendor of unique brightness. Our conscious (mind) is an invisible spot in our forehead which glows with concentrated body’s currents emitting from spinal cord (kundalani). You see, when positive and negative body currents meet they emit a powerful charge, which is stored in the batteries of spinal cord. From them its pulses travel to brain cells, which transmit their message via nerves. Our consciousness hovers over brain cells and makes us aware of the world.
Umeshwari You mean, our awareness lies in our memory cells.
Shantnu Exactly, our consciousness does not contact the outside world directly. Whatever our agencies (senses) observe, they send the data to the brain cells, which store it and the hovering mind picks the signals. It all takes place simultaneously giving the impression that it was the mind that observed.
Umeshwari But you said previously, it is our conscious (mind) which observe.
Shantnu Conscious has two channels of contact with the external world. One through senses and the second is direct. But in both the cases, it is the conscious (concentrated body currents) that invigorate our senses and necessary sensations ensue and transmit those (sensation/pulses) to the brain from where they initially arose.

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Umeshwari You mean, first our memory cells capture the impression of sound and images and thereafter the mind becomes conscious of them.
Shantnu Take my case, I have lost my memory. Though my consciousness is in good condition but it is unable to uncover or detect those pulses, relating to my past (person), or, whatever we want to recollect past images, our mind finds them in the storage of brain cells.
Umeshwari But we perceive the external world directly.
Shantnu Our mind gives us that impression. An example, you want to recall a meeting with your master, who is presently about fifty or sixty km. away. What your mind does? It immediately runs to your master and enliven the same scene exactly, as it happened. But actually that incident of meeting is embedded in your memory cells. Was it necessary for the mind to fly away to that scene to your master’s present place and re-enact it seemingly there even though the memory is here in your brain? It has become its nature to attach itself to external world and whenever it wants their recollection, it deceives itself and enacts those memories at the places they got imprinted. Though all the while, whatever was reenacted, took place in its sphere of forehead. It never left the head but simply revived the brain cells, containing the impulses of those emotions in the shape of sound and images. Even now, if your mind desires to recollect some memories relating to last night, it would straightway go to your room and seemingly, re-enact the same drama there, even though what happened last night, is stored in your cells and they are in your head and you are sitting here with me.
Umeshwari Why this about turn?
Shantnu Whatever it contacts some object, it attracts itself to it if it likes it and in doing so, it develops an association (identification) with that (object). And it has, thousands of similar associations stored in the repository. It begins when an emotion engulfs it by seeing a person or a scene. It tingles in it memory of similar emotions. It stirs the memory cells containing similar pulses of emotions. But its involvements to the external world presently dwarfs its internal capacity and so it roams the outer worlds, associates itself to the scenes or persons, who could produce in it similar emotions. By association, elimination, it flicks on a scene, a person which nearly gives it similar emotions and it vigorously searches brain cells to chord like impulses. Slowly it focuses on the relevant cells and deeply enlivens those memories but at the places they got embedded. But first an illusion, it creates over itself!
Umeshwari How to get over this habit?
Shantnu While concentrating your consciousness on the memory cells, you should withdraw it from external world.
Umeshwari I have tried it just now. When I concentrate on my master, my mind goes to his present abode. It is wile of him (mind) to do this, when my Master’s memories are in my brain. But let me try it again.

They both sat silently for sometimes. Shantnu knew Umeshwari was just enacting a drama for his sake; otherwise she was an adept ascetic. She was excellently persevering with him in his journey of revival. She felt, his only chance of revival; lay in the culmination of his intellect whose search seemed to touch the very zenith.
Umeshwari I can do its now. I can bring the image of Master in my forehead and create his image and sound directly from my cells. This practice is of vital importance in the process of meditation. Shantnu, scholars, scientists may differ with you on many points but your line of thinking is original. It will cause a definite ripple in their accepted norms of intellect.
Shantnu Umesh, mind or intellect are never definite. It is only nature and its Eternal Truth that is definite. At best, we can make an honest attempt. Now we proceed further, from where we left yesterday.
Umeshwari Now, we shall try to analyze why our memory is predominant in certain aspects and dwarfed in other areas. Modern schools of thought presume that our life is governed by five factors viz., passion, psychology, sociology, economy and religion. But all of them are generating and instilling negative tendencies in us. Instead of making us better human beings, these are leading man towards material progression, devaluing his values and man today is deprived of finer aspects of life.

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Shantnu You are right. All of them have confined the man of today to his physical aspects only. Physical sciences of today are concerned only with his material welfare and in the name of progress; man has relegated himself to the level of an animal, as only animals are ever busy in finding themselves with provisions of daily life. After all, it is not the purpose of man to live for his comforts only. He is the conscious entity of the creational process. Living content with the present, he has forgotten has roots of origin. In the fulfillment for a better life, he has misaligned himself from the natural stream and is reveling in the slush like a pig.
Umeshwari All is not lost. There are persons like my Master, who rise above them (senses) and become torch bearer of humanity for a better life, that too, utilizing the same senses for better purposes than using them for sensual gratification.
Shantnu We have talked enough of passion. Now, suffice is to say, that our senses can be used either for our so called physical pleasure or in the pursuit of a better pleasure, which is more lasting and a future gateway to joy. In case we are controlled by lower tendencies, whose father is passion, we spend our lives like animals. And remember, the same very senses are used in the attainment of knowledge of the self and the ultimate fulfillment (completion) of man.
Umeshwari Also, passion is the most powerful influence that over shadows all other senses. Because of it’s, we live a life of illusions, superimposition that tarnishes the impressions of other senses. It depicts a limited view of the world and false values crawl over us and we become animals, despots, depraved and what not. Only one aspect should not be allowed to control our entire life.
Shantnu Social environments also mould our lives. Ample literature has already been written about all the five aspects so we take only the salient points, which concern us in our pursuit of cosmic consciousness, which is the prescribed natural goal of every human being.
Umeshwari Yes. Our present social structure is based on the weak and sandy pillars of pride, selfishness, greed, lust, envy and attachments. A few ‘have-all’ are controlling the social fabrics of the society, a boon of material progress. Old values, which were life source of our character, have given way to new taboos, conventions, and etiquette. A neolith is ruling the roost. Bribe, corruption, hush money, commission and political jugglery is rampant. Scandals, involving thousands of cores are a common feature of society. The tragedy is, nobody, bothers as everyone is busy in making a quick buck and hell with others. A sense of morass has enveloped over social structure, which once had rich traditions of cultural inheritance, customs and values of life. That is why our society is not producing worthwhile scholars, artists, musicians, sculptors, dancers and literatures. Today society is producing rich men, industrialists, managers, evil geniuses, corrupt bureaucrats and politicians. Sanitary, industrial chemical waste along with war machines is polluting atmosphere and the topography. A region’s topography with its resources and atmosphere play an equally important role in our genetics, inherited traits and people of that area are identical in their behavior, customs, dialects, dress, designs, art, music and literally excellence. Agrarian people of Punjab are different from their brothers settled in mineralogical areas of Assam and Bihar. Even their body structures, color, mental set up is quiet at variance. Advance in industrial age has caused waste of natural habitat, pollution in atmosphere and waste of natural habitat. Pollution in atmosphere is causing us immerse harm. Our senses are absorbing polluted water and chemically treated food grains. Wrong living styles, voluptuous tastes, all are playing havoc. Raw energy being used in the operation of industry, vehicles and for domestic purposes, is undoing our immunity levels. Hence, pollution of the body and its senses by sensual life, wrong ethics plus external effect of polluted atmosphere, are really making us, half human beings. That’s why our perspectives have changed.
Similarly, money power has assumed a paramount importance in our society. Our values were based upon character, charity, sacrifice, compassion, kindness and virtue, but modern society has created its own values of money. Everything is scaled in money. A man’s standing is measured by the number of banglows, cars, planes, he possess or by the number of fabulous accounts he keeps in foreign banks, by number of racks of jeweler he hoards, collection of paintings of old master, of which their outlines he knows not or by the lavish parties he arranges. Against these few ‘have all’ eighty percent population of poor countries is below poverty line, though statistics tell us otherwise. Eighty percent of their time, energy and resources are spent, just for providing themselves square meals a day and a roof to sleep under. Naturally, their life is controlled by the nightmarish money, which seems to elude them. Although they are under the curse of money, a majority of have-nots wear the ornaments of old values, traditions, customs, art, music dance and other aesthetic aspect of life. This majority is the life force that unites us to our ethical past and through them we have a glimpse of our gone by eras, diligently preserved in their unpolluted minds, artisans hands, dancing bodies, harmonious voices and literally works. Their aesthetic vibrations are counter checking the polluting environments. Religion, which at one time, molded our character, rather every aspect of our daily life and helped us in the attainment of inner qualifies of life and ultimately enlightened ourselves as you put it, to cosmic consciousness, has made us today, a slave of ourselves. We use religion as support in the achievement of our material gains, sensual gratifications and immoral degradation. A few have-all have taken control of the religious institutions and are diabolically ruining our standard of values. Religious holy texts, scripts, have been forgotten and thrown to the gutter and in their place, a rig morale of ritualism, Tantric cult, and sham short-cut-ways of salvation are in vogue. Thousands of cores are being collected in the name of religion and their controllers are encasing, shamelessly, the religious sentimental of the foreigners, Neo-rich and the poor majority of the people. I have seen all these with my own eyes and have been, often their victim due to their excellent salesmanship. They promise quick deliverance and this suits the present man, as he is in hurry, in the fulfillment of his desires. For instant services, he is ready to pay the asking price.
Shantnu You are a good orator.

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Umeshwari But not as wise as you! Before coming to psychology, the fifth aspect of the modern school of thought let me pose you a question. Religion is an inner science why our people have forgotten this and are wasting their time, energy and money, in seeking it in the externals?
Shantnu Same old reason. Man today is involved, very intensively, in the pursuit of physical sciences; not that they are bad or not needed. But he should know how to balance his old values with the material advancement of present times. Religion and science must go side by side. Both should strive for a better life. Each should try to remove the dead wood in the armory of the other. Each should try to seek improvement for the other, make living on earth worthwhile and purposeful. But what we see today, man is a physical as well as mental wreck. There is complete disorder in the world and everyone is ruthlessly bludgeoning his fellow inhabitants of the earth planet, in complete disregard to the moral and ethical values.
Thus the four aspects, so far discussed, have brought worthless values in our lives and we are nurturing upon them. In the process, our senses have been clogged and we see the world upside down. From senses we had to rise above but we have fallen from our attained heights and are willingly gorging in the slush.
Umeshwari Psychology is the subject by which we assess the functioning and the resultant effect of the other four aspects if any one or a group of them, create imbalance in our lives, psychology tries to correct that imbalance. Each aspect tries to make man’s life rich and complete. Passion made man enjoy physical fruits of nature and thereafter helped him know the reality that was behind the creation. Good social environments provided him a good breeding ground, in his making a good specimen of human race. Homely upbringing, acquisition of knowledge, aesthetic values, moral conduct, all inculcated in him the ingredients which sprouted in him a sense of balance which was peculiar to that area. Economic factor, brought sense of security in him, so that he could pursue other matters, relating to the service of humanity and knowledge of the self. Religion puts cloak of conscience around him. And lastly psychology was the science by which, any one of the other aspect, if tripped or devaluated, could becorrected immediately. But we are producing sycophants instead of better persons on earth.
Now professor, what is your contribution to the subject. Sorry, I again, gave you new surname.
Shantnu Psychology has another veiling effect on us. A crowd of people living together develop a common level of thinking, which is composed of various categories of like minded people. In a community there are generally four classes of people. Working people (skilled or non skilled), professionals (including scientists, doctors, engineers, army men etc.), people engaged in money-making (businessmen, industrialists, bankers etc.) and scholar (including those engaged in the science of pure art) and each class’s total sum of intelligence, creates a field of its own. Each field fermentsfor sometime and produces its culmination in the shape of a labor leader, top class scientist, an engineer, a doctor, a wealthy genius or a scholar. In each age, each field fermentsa genius, who extends the thought process of the previous ages. These geniuses in art, science or war are not freaks of nature; they are the repository of the integrated intelligence of the like-minded, concentrated in one field of conscious. If we are vibrating evil pulses, evil genius would take birth in that area and causes destruction like Hitler. We should, therefore, be very careful about the pollution in the atmosphere, sensual living and down gradation of values, because ultimately we suffer. Our foul way of life produces a monster who would rebound back on us, many-fold, as he is the prime product and representation of the intelligence or evil of one class of people.

Umeshwari Whenever I think, there is hardly anything more to say on a subject, you always come with a fresh idea, which is the logical extension of the last thought. Though everything in this world is prescribed and described but hearing it anew is always refreshing.
Angelees’s protruding face, from the kitchen window of the cottage, warned them about the luncheon. Umeshwari broke the daily routine and requested her to serve them launch on the lawn instead of inside the cottage.
After taking their lunch of juice, they resumed their digression of mind.
Umeshwari What is the difference between consciousness and awareness?
Shantnu We have already known, consciousness is another name for mind. It is inherent in the brain cells and has no different spaces in the head. The living current (energy) in the cells is the consciousness. Human body is a complete unit unto itself. Its each and every part, though linked in a chain, is independent unit and has its own conscious (energy). Besides the vital organs of the body, hormones are the controlling factors in the life and decaying process of the body. Their balanced composition creates harmony whereas a slight mal-adjustment plays havoc with the body system. Our body is not like a man made machine whose parts are insentient. Its parts have a running current of live energy, whose integrated energy is in the brain cells. All the data gathered from the body parts is stored in a very systematic way in those cells (memory). In other words, our brain cells are storing all the knowledge, coming through senses, genetic and inherited sources, and the live energy in them creates an energy field, which is known as consciousness.
Now coming to the ‘awareness’ part! It is the most imbecile word, used for describing the conscious state of mind. The relevant question arises, awareness of what? Awareness of surroundings, material world or nature! We are aware of the external world, because of the consciousness of the knowledge, already stored in our cells. So it is the consciousness of the knowledge not the direct awareness of the eternal world, which we falsely assume.
Umeshwari Understood my great master. Now, what should we do to achieve perfect balance in our live? You know, there are inherited, accidental or due to some other external or internal reasons, imbalances in our lives. How to cope with them?

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Shantnu A very small minority is born in normal state of mind or body. Their journey in life is very smooth. They can attain any heights, in any sphere of life. But they can also fall down, by excessive involvement with the senses. At least this minority has the choice, to attain height or doom. But the remaining deformed majority has no choice. They are doomed, unless they make Herculean effort to rise above their abnormal situations. Which they can, by supplementing their defects, by positive living and channeling their depleting energies on one goal! There are innumerable instances of seriously handicapped persons like, Prof. Hawking, the great present day cosmologist. He is suffering from a disease, commonly known as motor neuron disease, which rendered him incapable of speech and movement. But he is a giant, who has concentrated his famished energies and his mind is roaming the cosmos and unveiling its secrets.
Umeshwari But how could he, possibly, probe the cosmos, when he is not, even able to move his limbs, his voice is not articulate and he writes his books by the help of a computer. Without the help of massive telescope, how is he unveiling the secrets of the cosmos? Very strange indeed!
Shantnu Nothing is strange, dear. Though his brain cells are also affected, but one category of his cells, are still intact. They belong to cosmology. As you know, our brain is having as many categories of cell chambers (memory centers), as there are knowledge reporting sources. Knowledge of each source is stored in a very systematic way. In case of partial memory lapse, cells belonging only to that category are lost. If memory lapse, occur in music, then we lose music sense completely. We forget even the names of musicians what to talk of harmonies. It is a complete loss of music sense or anything relating to music. Even otherwise, it is a blessing in disguise.
Umeshwari How?
Shantnu Whatever we achieve, it is because of sheer will power, which we acquire by intense concentration of energies at one fixed goal. You know, our memory cells are, mostly filled with a lot of junk. Present day media of books and television culture are dumping in us cheap fiction. Children are exposed to television, which is creating in their brains a world of illusion. They are miles away from real world. Knowingly or unknowingly, we have retarded their mental growth. And when they become adult, they are incomplete human beings. Three fourth of their brains are filled with the knowledge of cheap literature and TV junk. That is why our present generation is, mentally retarded and rootless. They have no respect for teachers, elders, parents or the law. They are heartless and lost. Fiction and illusion is imposed upon them, which they assume as reality. They are immature, aborted fetuses, unlike children born and bred in natural happy environments. Their growth has been stunted by the man made electronic toys. And the result is before us. Booze, drugs and crime, are a common feature in them.

Now coming to your question, it is very easy to ogle out this junk. Once it is understood that it is not the factual knowledge of the world but unreal images, which have been fed in the brains, three forth brain cells would be vacated of the trash and would be ready for fresh knowledge. Once this process starts, the remaining one forth part of the brain (memory) would be easy to tackle. To concentrate on one category of cells won’t give much trouble. There may be thousands of knowledge giving sources in the external world and thus as many memory chambers. But when a majority of these are deformed, lost or vacated, it becomes easier to choose and concentrate on the remaining, because the choice becomes limited. And if only few are left intact, then the choice is easier. Only we should be able to collect our remaining energy (conscious) and focus it on the chosen chamber (aspect). By persistent effort, we can do it. The power of concentration, activates the latent conscious of those memory chambers, in which is stored the knowledge of that aspect, we are aiming at. Professor Hawking has exactly done that. When his body and a major part of his brain has been deformed, he has, by sheer will power, focused his remaining energy on one aspect only and has created a powerful energy field around the memory chamber concerned and activated its conscious to the optimum level.
Umeshwari But how could he roam the cosmos, sitting inert in a wheel chair or lying lifeless on bed?
Shantnu You under estimate the power of mind. It has the capacity to store complete knowledge of the universe….
Umeshwari But how could his mind unite with the cosmos?

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Shantnu The mind has its own independent consciousness and when it is concentrated and accused on one point (aspect) it activates its sphere with the’ dancing’ particles in the cosmos, which are the sustaining and deriving factor in the cosmos. They also are conscious. As much the sphere of the mind widens that much intelligence (knowledge) it perceives of the external world.
Umeshwari How amazing it is, that man sitting in a dark room is capable to ‘know’ the worlds, where our largest telescope could not penetrate.
Shantnu Nothing is amazing or extraordinary in the world. It is only lack of knowledge and suppressed conscious (mind) that keeps us away from ourselves and nature.
Umeshwari It means our defective body or imbalance in its chemistry is no excuse for achieving zooming heights in any aspect of life. It is the mind, who is the master and is capable of mastering the nature. But our mind is wily master hence not easy to be nosed around. The problem is how to work out of its jungle of ideas and concentrate only on one aspect (subject).
Shantnu Now we have come to the zero level of our starting point in the pursuit of reality.
Umeshwari You mean to say so far we have been wasting our time and energy!
Shantnu We have not wasted our entries or time. All the time we were preparing. To reach inner depths, a lot of excavation has to be done. Immediate impressions have to be erased by understanding them. Never suppress your ideas, or they shall ever be there. Try to understand them, that way; they lose their tinge of recurrence. Now let us start from the ground level…
Umeshwari Again from sense level!
Shantnu Yes! But briefly touching their positive aspect only! You know our sense organs and senses of perception are meant to sustain our body’s health and keep our brain sound by feedings it factual data. But we have negated their functions and diverted them towards our selfish uses. We are utilizing our sense organs in the satisfaction of sensual enjoyment and carnal fulfillment. We have put them in the discharge of triple roles of body’s sustenance, perceptional and sensual purposes.
We start from the tongue, which is the foremost sense organ whose biological function is to taste sourness/sweetness of food and warn us about their fouling rudiments. Its other vital function is its quality of speech. Through speech medium human beings are able to communicate their thoughts to others. But ignoring its two uses, man is using it for carnal purposes. We should limit it only for food and speech. We should take minimum clean food and speak out only relevant thoughts. The first step in our journey of Reality is through mouth. By taking vegetarian food, we do not instigate our sensitivities for carnal desires. Less and pure food, not only keeps our body fit and healthy but does not breed sensual ‘germs’. The type of food we provide to our body is ultimately the ‘food’ that our senses of perception, feed our mind. If it is the toxic food (full of spices, non vegetarian, gluttonous) efficiency of our senses get impaired and only tarnished data is transmitted to the brain cells. That way the knowledge stored in the cells is incomplete and half factual. To keep our sense organs healthy and clean, they must be fed only positive food.
Umeshwari And what is positive food?
Shantnu Tongue should taste only natural (vegetarian) food and speak only the truth, as far as possible and talk when absolutely necessary. Ear should hear only the truth. Eyes should see only beauty in nature and they should transmit minimum of worldly images. They should see the positive aspects of life and ignore the negative by considering it irrelevant. Nose should smell the fragrance not the filth. Hands ought to touch the delicacies, not the slush. In nutshell, we must send in, pure food, chaste beauty, harmonious sounds, fragrance of nature/worldly objects and positive vibrations only. Consistent efforts would yield positive results.
Umeshwari Your theory is worth extolling. But it is half truth. How can we ignore ugly side of life?

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Shantnu Who says, we should ignore ugly and adopt only positive aspect of life! Is it necessary while looking at a lady that my eyes should denude her, my ears hear her husky voice, my nose should smell her body odors, my tongue should kiss her and my hands should touch her vital parts! The lady is not only a physical body, a sensual object but an entity of nature. She is the negative nature of man. Had I normal senses, I would perceive that the body of another human being is like me. Her body charms would definitely attract me as she is expression of beauty in nature. But her real beauty is not in her body parts but in their synthesis, which is known as personality. A good physique is not a beauty; otherwise we should call a cruel person, as a beautiful cruel person. A person is known by his/her qualities and not by good/bad physique. The qualities of each person create an aura of vibrations being emitted by those qualities and that aura is known as personality. The beauty of a painting is not assessed by the types of brushes and paints used by the painter but by the overall impact of the total scene painted on the canvas. Same way, individual parts of a body do not represent beauty but their collective representation synthesized in the aura (mind) is beauty.
Umeshwari Oh! That’s the reason our mind is never satiated by the beautiful bodies. It craves and raves for the beautiful bodies and after mauling them, it leaves them. Had there been love in him (mind), it would have scented that in one individual’s personality and stuck there, instead of hovering over the nudity of the bodies. It is not the love that our mind seeks but the vicious tentacles of the limbs. And the more it indulges in them, the more it hungers for more. So we should control our sense.
Shantnu We should never endeavor to control or suppress our senses. Controlling or suppressing would only heighten our negative tendencies. By that, we can at the most keep them low for sometime. But at any given time, they would attack us, with ten times more intensity.
Umeshwari Then what’s to be done?
Shantnu First we should allow our sense of perception to discriminate between relevant and irrelevant. If the food is stale, our tongue forewarns us, we should not partake of it. If a person is evil of character, speech or smell, he is sure to emit negative (Tamas) vibrations. We must avoid his/her company. And if the environments are filthy, and we can’t clean them, we should avoid those areas. Not even by chance, should we allow our senses to take in evil, filthy and slothful negative tendencies of others.
Umeshwari Then it would be better to shut ourselves in our home as the three fourth of the world is full of such people, emitting negative vibrations!
Shantnu There are four accepted ways to tackle such situations. First, if we see evil, we should remove it, if we can’t remove it, we can reform it. In case we can’t reform it, we should keep away from it or we should also become evil. But there is another way; we should develop our sensitivities in such a way, whatever happens around us and if we can’t do anything about it, negative tendencies should have no effect on us. We can close the inner shutters of the perceptional senses.
Umeshwari But are our senses not controlled by our minds? So it has to be the mind, which should be taught to demand or receive the right type of data through the senses.
Shantnu You know our senses, though complementary to each other, have their own consciousness. Life current also passes through them, hence they are conscious entities. The tongue has the quality to discriminate between bitter and sweet taste. Food once put in the mouth goes through automatic process and comes out as body excreta. Water, air, food, clothes and shelter are the essential requirements of body. All the five, are thus natural companion of the body and its senses. Their partaking, therefore, has become second nature of the body. Our mind does not direct the body to accept or reject them because they are essential part of the body. In certain fields our body is independent to the mind so far as its natural functioning is concerned. But it can’t perform any activity, independently, relating to external world. Therefore, it becomes imperative to be very vigilant while dealing with the objective world, so that no untoward data (knowledge) goes through our senses to the brain.
Umeshwari So our senses have be in tip-top (normal) condition and should not be allowed to associate with the objects emitting negative vibrations, which is turn would induce negative tendencies in us. We should also take in only positive and reject the ugly aspects. This would, not only re energize our senses but would produce, pleasure feeling in us as soon as they come in contact with any object of the external world.
Shantnu Exactly
Umeshwari But there is a visible snag. I have been living a very controlled and moderate life for the last ten years. My diet is vegetarian and frugal, barely enough to sustain my body! I have negated luxurious living, as you know; I belong to a rich family. Under the disciplined and intellectual guidance of my Master, I have acquired a way of life, which is that of renunciation. But as soon as I came in contact with you, I became completely off-guard and behaved in a very shameful; manner. My master knew about it, so he sent us here together.
Now what is the difference between my behavior and that of an ordinary human being? I just behaved like a vamp.

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Shantnu Don’t hasten to the conclusions. Anybody in your situation would behave in similar manner. Whereas you have been able to come out of the ‘experience’ in just four five days, ordinary folks would reel under the experience for years together and in the process, mar their lives. The differences between a Jnani (wise) and a Ajnani (ignorant) is only this; vicissitudes of life affect them but a Jnani has fast recouping powers and outlives his experiences very fast applying his sharp sense of discrimination whereas a Ajnani is unable to come out of his experiences, because he lacks sense of discrimination and he remains under its influence for life. If he is fortunate enough, some wise man or another better experience may lift his doomed spirit and recharge his moral self.
Umeshwari Whatever way we may start master mind let feels its presence. However independent our body chemistry may be, mind guides its destiny.
Shantnu It is right, while we are in the sphere of body, senses and mind, it is the mind, who is the master, and other two are its subservient.
Umeshwari Then our target should be the mind, not the body and senses.

Shantnu No, my dear, outer discipline is imperative before we start the inner one, s.
Umeshwari And what is that if I may ask?
Shantnu We should check over indulgence of our senses and keep them within bonds. Each visible act and habit should be watched and checked. We must create our own discipline of habits according to the requirements of our goal. Presently our aim is Reality, so we have to make our body a sacred entity by adhering to a discipline which is conducive to our goal.
Umeshwari But old habits die hard.
Shantnu It is very easy to shed old habits and substitute with fresh ones. Our mind has a glaring weakness and we must exploit it to our benefit. It has an exasperating nature of repetition. It does not easily forego old associations and goes again and again to a familiar spot, person or a favorite dish. It’s this nature, which creates a crop of habits in us. Here a little bit of auto-suggestion can also help us. We can willfully lead it to its nature of repetition but now we have substituted new spots, persons and dishes. Instead of a brothel, we lead it to religious places; instead of bad company, we have substituted the company of wise persons; and in place of non-veg we are feeding it a vegetarian food. Initially, it would not like this change but repeated ‘visits’ to new changes and by constant reminder before going to sleep, would wear it round and it would compromise to new changes and adopt them as new habits. The best way is to conduct a daily session of dead posture (savaasna) of one hour duration, during the evening time. But this should be a regular practice and always undertaken at the same time and place.
Umeshwari Please explain.
Shantnu After being free from day’s routine, lie on a hard bed and relax your body, exactly like a dead body. Extend your arms and legs sideways and start slow breathing. While relaxing, focus your mind in the center of the forehead; just above the center of the eye brows, slightly towards the right eye brow. After keeping your body inert for twenty minutes, start feeding your mind the new changes or habits, you want it to adopt. Always take only one subject during the session, and repeat that again and again. Initially, the mind revolts, but don’t lose heart, start with positive discrimination and feed the mind the benefits, the new change would bring into your life. Continue this for another eighteen minutes and then stop. Lie for another twelve minutes then revive your body firstly by de-concentrating the mind from your forehead. Bring slow movements to your limbs. Take forceful breaths and lie on your right side. After a minute sit cross legged for sometime and open your yes. Continue this practice for some days and you would be surprised about the results. Your life pattern would be changed markedly. The idea is to give some rest to the mind as we do with the body (during sleep).
Umeshwari You have fixed some time duration, how would we be conscious about that?
Shantnu Don’t bother. You would develop your own time sense and it would be a match for modern watches. Ordinary watches may fail but your inner time clock (sense) will never fail you. Be assured.
Umeshwari You had once said that there should not be super imposition of ideas.
Shantnu Feeding facts to the brain and rooting out illusions, fantasies, imaginations and ignorance is not superimposition. Superstition, ignorance, half-truths and illusions, have taken roots in our minds, and the only way to eradicate them is through discrimination and discrimination is not illusion but its cleansing tool.
Firstly, we impose outer discipline and live within its bonds and thereafter is the gradual removal of ignorance. Both go side by side.
Umeshwari It is very long process. Our minds are full of conscious, sub-conscious and genetics memories, which could be in millions into trillions. Are we supposed to dig out each one of them, discriminate on, remove the ignorance and then store it fresh with knowledge? This process shall take, perhaps, lacks of births to tackle them all. Really it is mind boggling proposition.

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Shantnu It is not that difficult as you have made it out. There are millions of subjects in the universe. One subject may contain millions of words (sound vibrations) in one memory chamber (center) and rest assures there are millions of memory chambers. One chamber may be composed of millions of cells, but number of chambers is not limited. They may increase or decrease, accordant to the availability of knowledge, particularly during early age. Their numbers gets registered by reaching the adolescentage. Thereafter increase of knowledge may increase the number of cells according to demand but number of memory chambers remains the same throughout the remaining years of life. After adolescent pass over, interests in life centers on only few subjects, so their numbers also start deactivating. Other biological factors like wild temper, slothful living also de-activates their numbers.
My dear, in pursuit of reality, the only path for its realization is through knowledge! And to know (being conscious) about that knowledge, we shall have to assess our storage (memory chambers). We have to dig out each and every chamber in our brain and assess our capability on each subject. During this exercise, strange result would confront you. You shall realize most of the data stored therein, is junk, having no relevance on the subject. By constant sieving, screening, analysis, we are confounded with the remaining ‘knowledge’. It is quite out of place and bears no authenticity. Evaluation of relevant, available data, won’t require to take lacks of births but only few years, may be even less. As most of us are not intellectual giants but pigmies, in the realms of intellect.
Umeshwari Sorry I have interrupted you. It is possible to assess our conscious thoughts but how are we going to dig out the latent one’s coming to us genetically.
Shantnu Once we have rooted out the irrelevant ones (by discrimination) activating the latent ones is not that big a problem. After assessing the conscious thoughts, we focus our conscious on the latent cells of each chamber, one by one. The integrated energy of consciousness of all the chambers creates its energy field, which probes the depths of the focused chamber. Its intensity is so powerful that even the most dormant portals of memory centers get activated and emit electric pulses, which decipher the latent-conscious stored in them. Thus, we may bring out all the latent knowledge and get it merged in our conscious shield (field). Then we are in a pure state of consciousness. But alas! This is not enough.
Umeshwari You mean there is still a problem.

Shantnu Our difficulties really start at this point. At this stage we come to know that the knowledge we had acquired so far, and were so proud of, was really of no worth. We had falsely assumed ourselves as intellectuals, whereas in fact, we were a mere ignoramus. A mere child on the threshold of the realms beyond! Our conscious was just an awakening to the surroundings around. Nature and the Universe therein, were so vast and unfathomable, that our previous notions of ‘knowledge’ just frittered away and our limitation stared at our blank faces. Knowledge, intellect and conscious were a hallow platform, on which we had been shouting our brain out. There are millions, perhaps trillions such universe roaming in the cosmic sheath (cosmic-consciousness) and we simply did not know a thing about them. Such a vast cosmic-grandeur, and we are ignorant about it! The nature with its vast space and material worlds, was taunting us, beckoning us but we were wasting ourselves in the slush of sensual plays. What adespicable ignoramuswe were!
Such a haunting scene did not dampen my spirits and I accepted the challenge of nature. I might not be able to fully realize its reality but I buoyed up my spirits and was ready to unravel its mysteries. However insignificant my efforts might be but at least I had tried. That was the beginning and the happy efforts began.
Umeshwari Shantnu, you have been speaking in past tense, why this change?
Shantnu (He caught hold of his head with both of his hands) darling, perhaps my time of reckoning is nearing. Do you realize, we are again starting from point zero? Our journey has many stops and at each stop, there is a zero level, but my dear, together, we shall try to remove these zeros and erect a stair of travail, which coming generations shall tread and continue the journey still on.
At four in the evening, winds coming from snowy peaks brought chilliness with them and they shifted inside the cottage.
Before Angelee could serve them supper of vegetable soup, Shantnu, suddenly requested for coffee. Coffee had never been in their routine menu but Angelee had stacked her large kitchen, with vast varieties of household provisions as Mr. Aggarwal, father of Umeshwari often came with a guest or two and during such emergencies she or her husband Gopi, had to rush to Bunter for petty things.

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Umeshwari You are finding your tastes again, as you are slowly awakening to your past memory. Yours is a classic case of partial lapse of memory. Your mind and intellect are sound but anything concerning ‘you’ is lost. You were right when you said, in such cases the memory chamber relating to lapsed memory, become in-operational, Conscious does not go near that chamber and every incident, name, knowledge of that aspect, are simply blacked out. I fear some foul trick has been played with you. My Master knows about it and he will certainly tell you, when we go to him together. Oh! Time has passed so quickly in your company. Today is our sixth day together. Life with you has been a dream. I abhorred the company of men but with you, it was different. Somehow I never put you in that category. Though of robust health and appealing charms, but in comparison to your intellect, your body’s handsomeness pales. You are more of Jnani than a physical giant. Of course, I have been lying naked with you, caressed you, kissed you but your maleness has never tormented me. I have never desired sex with you. Strangely, your personality gives out pleasing and happy sensations, which sexual gratification would be unable to render. With you, I feel happy and complete. You have given me a treasure of memories; I could spend the rest of my life ruminating on them. Even that is not necessary, as I feel you have enriched my emotions, to the extent, I could drive my happiness wherefrom. These (emotions) are benignly charged in your association. I don’t need your love because it is enough that I have loved you. It was fortunate for me that you came in my life with a blank personality. Otherwise how could I have had your mind exclusively! My master is great; he has awakened my self to the upper level, where love abounds. You helped it awaken. I am endowed to you, to my Guru also, for life. Now you, my Master, Gopi, Angelee and all others look beautiful and lovely. This was the deficiency my master filled in me through you. Your descent at Bunter was for my uplift I am not afraid anymore about the revival of your memory. Now I wish you may also find your lost hearth and realize the fulfillment of your quest.

Shantnu Umesh, you have rightly observed, personal involvement and attachments are superfluous. Persons simply do not matter. It is the in-thing in them that matters. Happy personal relationships are good, only to the level our emotions get surcharged and we are placed on the higher pedestal of pleasure, joy and happiness. That is the end result of human life. Attraction, attachment, affection, regard or love, are all media through witch we scale the stair of bliss, which is the ultimate aim. Other medium do not help us directly because they can’t inject love feelings in us. Mutual loving, touch, glance or concern, activate our love chamber. Thereafter their physical proximity is not necessary. Persons had played their blessed roles and now it is the turn of the awakened to help others as they had been helped. Love is not possessed, it is shared. It is not in the limbs, body or mind, it is eternal and we must love all those, who are the living entities of a vast home---called eternity.
Umeshwari Shantnu, I often wonder if you really belong to our world. Your heart and mind blend wonderfully. Without doubt, you were a Jnani (wise) in your conscious world. Intellectuals may differ with your novel theories especially in regard to nature---about subject wise storage of memory in the brain and their corresponding fields in the space--- they will be forced by your intellect, to take you seriously.
Shantnu Umesh, my thoughts are not original. The only difference is, like others, I don’t stop at the available knowledge. Rather, with the help of my available knowledge, I try to extend my thought process. You know, like the vast nature, knowledge is also fathomless. We must reach the depths of our minds, dig out the latent knowledge and then extend it further and further.
Umeshwari But the problem arises, how are we going to distinguish between the true and the false (knowledge) because as you have observed, three fourth of our brain is full of junk. Then how are we to verify the true worth of our remaining knowledge? Won’t that also be worthless? Then we cannot rely on it for the furtherance of our knowledge as the basic tools available (knowledge) with which we shall continue our search, may not be reliable. Hence, basing ourselves with false tools, we would certainly acquire false knowledge.
Shantnu You are hundred percent correct. But your apprehension is misplaced. The realization of Jnana (wisdom) is via intellect. And intellect is not a cheap commodity, within the reach of any blockhead. It is the field of chosen few, who spend their lives in the acquisition of knowledge of all the subjects under the sky. The knowledge is not composed of just few subjects; it represents the up to date available know-how of all the aspects in nature. An intellectual labor is not less than that of an ascetic. He spends minimum of eighteen hour in a day, to keep himself abreast of past and present knowledge. Old masters are his yardsticks to measure the veracity of his proper thinking. But all this is of no value unless we put ourselves under strict discipline. We have to discriminate between good or bad diet, atmosphere, company, literature, music, art, science, moral values and above all our perspectives. One has to be like a well’s frog (pigmy mind imprisoned in a small head) but capable of absorbing all the knowledge in the universe. Discipline wise we should be constricted (like a frog) but intellect-wise we should be oceans o knowledge.
Umeshwari It is a stupendous task!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Shantnu Our mind is exactly like space. In its bosom countless cosmos move about but still its vastness has not been transgressed by them. Similarly, our mind too can accommodate the total knowledge of the universe and still would have sufficient space left and that is the level, from where we yearn to go beyond and reach yonder regions.
Umeshwari You have just now said our mind is like space, please elaborate.
Shantnu Beautiful Angel, there is absolutely no difference between space and mind. The one who has understood his mind, has, automatically known about the mysteries of the Universe. Let us take reverse journey and start from the earth. It has its atmosphere and beyond that is space. Then there is solar family, which is part of the galaxy, named Milky Way. There are countless other galaxies also. All the mass, in the space, scarcely occupies a fraction (hardly 4 %) of its vastness. The mobile galaxies are controlled and linked with each other by the conscious particles. Now we take our minds; like earth it too has its atmosphere generated by the data send by the senses. It has in it what exists in the external world, like earth, its immediate atmosphere is gross. As we go higher, it gets clearer and clean. If we want to get out of earth’s sphere, we have to equip our rockets with powerful engines because its pull is very strong. Similarly, if we want to come out of sensual way of life we need a great will power. Our memory chambers are galaxies, storing countless conscious memories. The live current (life-force)in them, is the same, driven from conscious particles. Like the worlds occupy a small fraction of the space, stored knowledge uses a limited space in our memory chambers. These chambers ostensibly independent are actually linked with each other and controlled by the same consciousness that controls the cosmos. Like the genetic history of past generations is stored in our memory cells, same way history of gone by and the accounts of all the living beings and inert too, is stored in the space, in chronological order.
Umeshwari You mean the history of each individual, since creation is stored in space.
Shantnu Not only his account is stored, their images and voices are also stored in the space.
Umeshwari Impossible!
Shantnu My dear; you ignore your surroundings and come to hastily conclusions without applying your mind. Take the case of TV the images and sounds of the characters in TV, are immediately transmitted in the four corners of the world. They reach the entire cosmos. Remember, sound and images do not perish. They ‘live’ in the space forever. Though with the passage of time, images may dissolve in the sound but sound will perish only with the final dissolution. Both sound and images are stored in the chambers (fields) of the space in chronological order. One day science will be able to catch them in live forms.
Umeshwari Then mind is the key, with which the locker of wisdom would be opened. You had also told that inner and outer disciplines have to go side by side. Please continue.

Shantnu Outer or inner are not two but it is the ignorance which creates distinct perception in them. Body, senses, mind and intellect all belong to one enmity. Rather these are gross subtle shells of the living force. But out of ignorance and selfish purposes, we presume them independent of each other and utilize them for our sensual fulfillment. But a wise remove the distinction and establish a best co-ordination among them. He makes them discharge their function in unison. He knows, each is an extension of the other and besides discharging its assigned functions, transmits the gist of its ‘knowledge’ to the other and help in awakening the sensitivities inherent in them.
Umeshwari Then what is the first practical step that helps in their coordination, otherwise there shall be disharmony among them and data/information sent by senses would be tarnished one.
Shantnu We should loose our grip on life and live only in the present. The mind is always out in the external world and keeps the sense organ entangled with objects. It’s over indulgence and intense involvements with the objective world impel the sense organs to develop personal contact with them and whatever attracts the mind, they physically grip the object. They extract their juices and send the gist to mind. Even now, while you are attentively listening to me your fingers are gripping the arms of the chair very strongly; loose this grip on the objects and learn to relax. Control your reactions; mind will automatically learn to relax. Take life very lightly. It is not in your hands, it is the mind that controls and directs it. By disciplining your body reactions, tension in its organs will also leave. In any contingency, keep your cool. Do not let your temper go high or low, as it lessen your efficiency. By doing so your body would stop sending worthless images and sounds to the brain. You would lessen its burden. Always try to live in present. Past is dead. But dig out past images and think over them. By constant digression, these too would disappear. Future is not known, but if you live in present, future is in your control. Because it is the present that chalks out the future, but as discussed earlier our wily mind has a leading tool in its repository known as imagination. The power of imagination is most destructive as well as constructive. For artists it may be fruitful, but when we let it roam free, it starts building an illusive future, which does not exist. Its tentacles are vast and vicious, which leads the mind to recreate worlds by enlarging the worldly objects to enormous dimensions. Of course, its tools are the stored knowledge and objective world. But it mends them to its dimensions. To check its vagaries, live in present. In the beginning start concentrating on your body, because it is your body that is immediately present. Sit cross legged or in any posture, convenient to you. Focus your mind in the head, and enlarge your consciousness, in its total size and then, with closed eyes, envision your body, its limbs, charms and personality. Practice it daily. Whenever it goes out, bring it back forcefully, gradually it would learn to contain itself in the head. Thereafter bring your concentration to forehead level and again focus it on your body. At slightest vagrancy, busy the mind, on your present problems or situations. But simultaneously change your aptitude in life. Be optimistic. Always give fruitful results to your immediate problems. Never let it hover on past. Again and again, remind it, past is dead, it is insignificant. Future is illusive and present is future. Take advantage of its (mind) weakness. It has two indispensable habits: attachment and dialogue, it always attaches itself to one or another abject and their attraction brings it back to them, with exasperating recurrences. Exploit its weakness and give it more alluring attractions. But first canvass that object’s attraction by extolling its qualities. Make it so appealing that the moment that object is presented to it, it should hooked. Gradually, go on changing the objects and ultimately change its perspective.
Umeshwari Please elaborate this point.

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Shantnu Suppose our mind is attracted by a beautiful women and it indulges with them, in fantasy. Don’t check it but change its direction. Present it a woman, who is more beautiful but a little pious. Extol her virtues and den them in its imagination. Let is crave for her. When its imagination is at dizzy heights, show it another woman, who is even more beautiful but chaste and pious. Let it hanger after her. But put in its imagination that this woman can’t be had by ordinary ways (tricks). When its craving is at peak, suggest it ways of winning her. Suggest this woman likes pious company of a man who is the epitome of moral values. You will see that it will change. The challenge of a beautiful woman is never ignored but always reciprocated by chivalrous hearts. And a mind reveling in fantasies is more puerile to a chaste beautiful damsel. Firstly, it would try deception by playing the role of morality. But keep the beauty away from its reach of imagination. Pour more oil of her inapproachability. Gradually, its deception would be its undoing. Drama of morality would become its habit and positive change has begun.
Its second habit of inner dialogue is also inseparable. We may be talking or listening attentively but our inner dialogue is constantly going on. However busy we may be, our mind is always talking invariably. Its inner dialogue continues. We could exploit this habit and substitute some words of substance, which are the essence on subjects relating to inner science. Whenever our mind starts the dialogue with the act of reflection, it should forcefully be made to focus and cram the new chosen words.
Umeshwari How has it acquired the habits of attaching to reflections and dialogue? Moreover, what you suggest would only lead to adding more reflections and words. It means willfully superimposing concocted data, which could be fictional! Also, these habits are not really, leading it towards reality. Because its quality of attachment, as you suggest, could be diverted and concentrated on meaningless images. And their sound could transmit fallacious vibrations in casual form to the original ‘word’ (sound) which is the cause of creation.

Shantnu First, let us be clear about attraction, concentration, and meditation. Attraction is, always of momentary nature, hence transitory. Power of concentration is more lasting, thereby more fruitful but it is possible, only when our mind withdraws from reflections and remain focused on one subject. In meditation, images and sounds, vanish and we endeavor to achieve and merge with everlasting bliss (Reality). Remember, when our aim is Reality we seek only subjects/objects, which are of permanent nature and help us lead towards that goal.
But man has changed his direction and has turned away from nature. Instead of mastering the nature, he is destroying it. Whatever the scientists claim, their ‘creation’ is only derived from a combination of the basic materials found in nature. He has learnt the formula to make water by combining hydrogen and oxygen gases but which scientist has produced or created hydrogen and oxygen (?), sunlight has produced them. In the same manner whatever the scientist may produce is based only on the permutation and combination of already existing materials in Nature.
Before seventy years man thought there was no greater force than atomic power. But now he has learnt there are other forces much greater than atomic power. But the man of today after understanding some gross elements of nature is using them for his own and nature’s destruction. Nature has vast powers. Man must harness them for his benefits but the self ruinous tendency in him is bringing untold miseries to mankind.
The oceans contain enough air for the world to last for ten years. One lightening in the sky produces electricity, enough for the entire world for twenty years. Why can’t man harness these for the benefit of the entire world? The idea is man should learn to blend inner and outer sciences (knowledge) and work for the attainment of happiness instead of being overtly obsessed small gadgets for his comforts (or discomforts!).
Material and inner sciences should make up the deficiencies of each other. Each is lame without the active support of the other.
Now coming to your questions; nature is governed by three principles of reaction, reflection and resounds. The same three are imbibed by our mind. Whatever object it comes into contact with they produce reaction, reflection and resound which are immediately recorded in it. Any object or element, living or inert, engaged in activity or not, produces its instant reaction, reflection and resound. Since creation, space and mind have been storing in them, these three qualities of nature, and their own chemistry is governed by them. It is, therefore, of vital importance we should be extra vigilant about the type of objects we come into contact. We should train our senses, in such a manner, only relevant and fruitful persons/objects are reacted, reflected and resounded of. We are endowed with the sense of discrimination, which immediately screens the good side of a thing, it should be applied rigidly and the illusive tendency of imagination should be checked.
Umeshwari That means, we should minimize our contacts and confine ourselves!

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Shantnu Let we take it from other point of view. Each element in nature has its distinct nature and sub nature. Like earth has its nature of solidness and its sub-nature represents quality of life-creation, water and air’s nature is smell and touch. The quality of their combination is creation and sustenance of life. Space’s nature is sound, its quality is vastness. Similarly all categories of creation on earth also have their innate-nature and qualities. But the essence of them all is beauty. A beautiful scene in nature is not represented alone by a tree, waterfall, birds, flowers or the lake. Fruitful trees dance with joy and their moving branches and leaves produce music. Majestic waterfall on hard stones, create sounds of music, birds flying in rhythms, their wings touching the air, tree leaves and surface of the lake, resounds vibrations of music. The joy which blend them all is beauty. The one thing common in them all is beauty. Same way, the joy in human beings, produces beauty. Beauty is not compounded in any one of them as it permeates their all classes. The essence of joy, combined together of all the humanity, is beauty. To seek beauty in one person or to make him/her the epitome of beauty is fallacious, that is why, mind wander from one beauty to another because no one person contain the essence of a class--- beauty is a subject not an object. It belongs to all class of persons (humanity), not just to one individual, so our aim should be the subject not an object. In such wider aspects individuals do not count, it is the totality of the class of individuals which count.

Umeshwari A great pity! An individual is an insignificant entity in the scheme of nature.
Shantnu Each individual is an important constituent of creation. But in the expanse of nature, even the earth loses its significance. In our milky ways there are countless stars, whose light has not yet touched the earth, even though aeons have gone by since their creation and they are much bigger and older than the earth. Nothing is indispensable in this transitory world. We must seek those aspects of nature which are also found in us, which are permanent in nature and would lead us to a world, which is permanent. We must try to find the permanent ingredients which constitute that world and lead us to a world, which is permanent. We must try to find the permanent ingredients which constitute that world and reject/ignore all those which are, not only transitory and superfluous but rather an impediment in our search of that world. That is, we should reject the artificiality of experience and seek only the factuality of Reality.
In the regard, you had also raised on objection that while doing so, we would become recluse of the society. My dear what kind of society, you mean? A society, which wastes its time in club going, card playing, boozing, kitty parties, gossiping, TV gazing or film going, reading cheap books and magazines or the society which spends billions in artificial make up, beauty parlors, costly clothes, sensual gadgetry? My dear, this called society is poles apart from the very word of Reality. Day and night this society is engaged like machines, in earning money by foul means, hoarding junk of so-called ‘modern’ art, or many other useless collections, which it does not need. In the process, they lose their sleep and develops obsessions whose non-fulfillment leads it to drugs and narcotics abuse etc.
Had this society been clear about its objective, which was pleasure, it would seek that through easier and simple means. Pleasure, joy, happiness, what are they and how are they found? They are not in the objective world or in its indulgence. We are so ignorant, we can’t understand the enjoyment we seek from it is not in it but is in our own senses. It is self indulgence of senses what we feel as enjoyment. Enjoyment or pleasure is directly related to the rightful atmosphere of the sense organs, senses of perception and the mind. If any one of these is not in proper shape, we can’t enjoy the objective world, however beautiful or enchanting it might be. Pleasure comes out of them, when they function normally. Joy is the essence of pleasure as happiness is the essence of joy. Peace is the nature o happiness as love is the nature of beauty. Each gives the other a fill up till the last state of bliss is realized.
All this is possible if we take the first step discriminatory and confine ourselves to the minimum of company and exposure to external world. Any dedicated worker, a genius at that, is devoted to his/her chosen work and is oblivious of the world out side. Society calls such people as lunatics but it were these mad (!) persons, who with their discoveries, inventions and adventures, brought the Stone Age civilization to the present atomic age. Today’s man is enjoying the fruits of those few adventuresome geniuses, who lived a life of deprivation to make life better for posterity.
Umeshwari You are right, culture and civilization are fostered by those, who live for others. They concentrate only on the goal at hand, whereas the majority of the people squander the fruits of their labor, in selfish indulgence and interact foolishly and freely with the external world.

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Gopi, who had posted himself for night duty, served them dinner. Both went to their respective rooms and washed their bare limbs for dinner rituals and came back, refreshed and smiling. Umeshwari looked enchanting in the Punjabi dress of Salwar Kamez. She had forsaken her orange robe and adorned this dress for the first time. Shantnu looked at her quizzically but both kept their cool till the dinner was over and they went outside for an easy stroll.
Shantnu I know your question, outer atmosphere of symbols is good for the initial preparation of inner environs. Now I know my mind’s involvement with the external world has almost vanished and gone with that, is also the last vestige of sensual desire, so I do not any more need the help of external bars. Therefore, I am beginning to enjoy the confines of my mind. With your persistent effort and constant pricking of intellect, my dormant chambers of memory conscious have awakened and I am reveling in their consciousness. I don’t think your absence, should create any vacuum in me. Rather your memory would enthrall them to dizzy heights and I am anxiously waiting for the moment, when I shall be alone for the world, but my inside would be basking in the richness of the conscious level of the cells, containing the happy times spent with you. My love, share this love with the one’s who are barren of it and enliven their lives as you have enlivened mine. I won’t be selfish if I chain you with my shell. Be assured, my love, I will also share with others, the love that you have blossomed in me.
Hand in hand, they came back and entered their room singly. Their bodies did not desire the physical proximity of each other, anymore.
It was the night; they slept with each other, without associating their bodies. Tonight they focused their integral consciousness on their love chambers and enhanced their sphere of conscious which not only engulfed their bodies but it spread to the hutments of Gopi and Angelee and all the trees falling within that circle. The foursome became perfect psychons. They became so hypersensitive to sound that even the minute noises emanating from the insects and termites living in the apple trees falling in their sphere of conscious, disturbed their sleep during the night.

Early next morning all of them greeted the morning rays with a new energy and vision. Old ties with the past were snapped, a new dawn of awakening had been ushered in through their freshly cleansed pores and they looked to the rising sun with new perspective of Jnana (wisdom) which was in their inheritance hence a birth right. Because of sleeplessnight Shantnugot up from his bed very late in morning. When he peeped out of his window, he saw an angel of a woman, under apple trees, browsing in the rising sun rays. Their reddish brightness had engulfed her slander figure in an extended aura and she really appeared to him an entity, not belonging to this world. Her long luscious hair, heretofore tightly woven into a knot, were loose, cascading like a thick black waterfall, and were falling on her upturned round posterior. He could not resist the temptation and wanted to be part of that blissful scene. He rushed to her and before he could utter a word of praise, she turned round and engulfed him in her arms. His immense body, she could not contain, even though she tried hard and every muscle of her arms extending to full stretch, in her attempt to encircle his body.
Gopi too, in his new found energies, was holding his wife in a lovely embrace.
Some vital germs of love energy had let loose, in the arena of the orchard that even the fruit bearing trees were rejoicing and behaving strangely, although there was no pressure of gushing winds. The apples had colored more radishes and their size increased substantially. The charged love particles had enchanted the atmosphere, making it a joyous retreat and they all, whether tree or human, were basking in that benign freedom.
Umeshwari Shantnu, my love, I love you! I love Gopi, I love Angelee, I love my trees, my cottage; nay, not only them, I love this world, this creation and all that it contains. But above I love myself; it is beautiful morning, a beautiful sun and its morning lovely rays. I want to tear off my clothes and swim in nature, naked.
Shantnu, had previously seen her nakedness, but Umeshwari he looked at now, was amazingly beautiful. She was running naked, under the trees, with her long hair flying; she seemed to float in the air. She was not a body but an extension of the atmosphere.
The unseen charge in the air caught him too. Gopi and Angelee also became part of the scene. They lost sense of senses, their minds took flight and they danced a strange dance of wings instead of limbs. Their eyes ignored the nakedness of others. Their nudity was a veil their bodies wore.
At last, when sun had risen high and they had exhausted themselves, they all submerged in the hot waters of the falls. They browsed there for hours. Heat, hunger or time did not touch them. Chanting nondescript hymns, singing unsung songs in unison, they had forsaken their identities. In old sheaths, new faces, faces of innocence, faces of beauty emerged from that warm pool and they walked in unison to their old hearths.

………..

little-self

little-self
Top Poster Of Month
Evening had set in but no meals were served. No one stirred out of their rooms. Each one was in his/her self, not a sound came out of their rooms. Even trees were silent. Haunting sounds of last night had vanished. Now silence reigned. No one waited for the coming of next morning. It was their day, they reverberated in it. Nothing disturbed them as there were no disturbing thoughts in their minds. The day had progressed into night; the night brought them more joys of extended love. Their love awakened to a new morning of joy as their cudgel of pleasure bloomed their cells (senses of perception) consciousness to the next level of joy.

In the morning not one of them had a guilty feeling or remorse of what happened the previous day. And why they should have? If anyone had observed, he would have perceived that their nudity was not distinct to the nakedness of the nature around them. They had simply become an extension of the scene that already existed in natural way. They behaved naturally and spontaneously. So there was nothing to be ashamed of. Nudity does not lie in the nakedness of the body or its limbs. It is in the yes of the beholder. And there was no beholder, all were in the scene, the only beholder of the scene, nature, was also in.
Umeshwari and Shantnu got up at four in the morning from their respective rooms and went for a brisk walk in the woods. Early morning chill in the misty air did not dampen their spirits. Rather it laced their nudity, with its veil of fog. Sparkles of dew drops falling from the trees glittered on their skins, and reinvigorated their body pores and they walked enthralled.
While coming back, they encountered Gopi and Angelee also supporting their nudity in natural style and composure.
All had a simple breakfast, after going through morning rituals. All behaved as if fully attired. Their eyes, rather insight had put on the clothes of decency. Sensual tendencies had evaporated and they behaved at the level, where there was no distinction of gender.
Angelee though the mother of a grown up son, was looking like an ‘Apsra’ (damsel) of the Kailasha (holy mountain). She was supporting the body charms of a young maiden.
Angelee Didi (sister) why our nakedness is not sprouting carnal desire in us?
Umeshwari Our bodies have resumed their childhood innocence. Carnal and lustful desires are foreign matters, spewing from the sensual bodies of others. When we withdraw our senses and the mind from the fantasies of indulgences or have achieved the optimum level of saturation, by giving it the alternative finer material, which gives more pleasure than the ones coming from outer objects, the mind starts deriving its pleasures from within its own sources and abounds in itself.
Angelee Does it confine itself?
Umeshwari No. It discovers itself. For more knowledge, address your query to the giant master. (Both of them were looking lovingly at the giant body of the master, but there were no lusty feelings in them)
Shantnu Desires are the root cause of our expansion, attachment and degradation. Like the vast expanse of the universe, mind also expands and its field of activates cover the entire cosmos. But when it has acquired the worldly knowledge, it dawns on it, the falsity of its wanderings, because, until it becomes fully conscious of its own (stored) knowledge its search is fruitless. It should firstly equip itself with its tools (latent) conscious knowledge and then only, venture out and seek knowledge of external worlds.
Angelee But our intelligence is limited whereas the knowledge is limitless. With what quality should we equip ourselves to acquire the knowledge of the whole creations?
Shantnu We are already, equipped with the sharpest tool of enquiry.
Angelee But I thought it was intellect that acquires knowledge.
Shantnu Our sense of discrimination tells us about the good/bad quality of an object/person. It is the sense of enquiry that unfolds the latent portals of knowledge. It is this, sharp tool that equips itself with the inner consciousness and wanders in the cosmos, roaming in the limitless space, and seeks knowledge. But the moment it understands a fraction of the fundamentals of creative world, its tools of available knowledge fail it. Then an impasse ensues. It is faced with a solid wall of its limitedness. It frets and fumes. At this stage a wise does not lose heart and turn back. He keeps on his endeavor and at last realizes and withdraws it from the external world and confines in the inner chambers of consciousness. He collects his integral conscious and focuses it on the aim at hand. And his aim is Reality. His integrated conscious level is constricted to the compact size of a particle. Then his compact consciousness unfurls its energies to all directions at tremendous speed of the cosmos. These unleashed energies, reach the entire universe and its creations and thus all the knowledge comes within its fold and it subsumes in the next levels.
Angelee And what are those levels?