Ques for lucky guys.

~J@TT~

"Kise ton na GhaTT"
pehlaan those who have not committed their life to someone yet (lucky bande). Or they had before but are free now.

Okay meri english te ghat te gal te vadd dhyan daina …pls

Te gal eddannn…

so Why you didn't do commitment yet?
Koi khaas reason?
Like:-
 Had done before, but your realtionship didn’t work out. So now you don’t believe in this anymore.
 Did not meet yet someone of your choice
 Nobody asked you yet or you do not have guts to ask someone
 You think it’s a cheap shit …or vehli janta ja chhoti umar waliya de kamm ne..i mean you give more importance to your career instead
 Your parents do not allow you7
 You are too shy or immature
 You want to but the one who you want, does not love you
 You just like flirting or changing your partners… new person, new fantasy
 You just do not know how to love or be loved… so stayed away from relationships

Te if you are gonna do, then why would you do that?
Ki reason hoyega??
 You wanna get married to that one?
 You wanna fufill some of your personal interests on the name of commitment.
Jaa kuch hor, I cant think any other choices, you gonna commit so you must have known the reasons

te those who are commited.
 why did you do commitment?
 how did it changed your life?
 khush ho k panga paa lya??
 do you wish to be a single person again? (ajaad-udtaa pannchshi- no restrictions, no tensions, no rona-dhona.)

okay dosto-sahelio...let cc ..thode ki jawab ne..
allright...i will get back to you tomarrow.
l8r

pink puma

Elite
ok im not a guy but i'll answer anyways because im not committed and because you mentioned responses from saheliyo also lol

okay so the reason that im not commited is for the following and i dont care how mushy this sounds! :D

- If i get into a relationship now, i wouldnt be able to focus on my education and my career goals to become a lawyer and i want to give my education my all right now.
- I feel that being 21, i still have a lot to learn and experience and that in a few more years when im done school, i'll be able to make a better decision when it comes to relationships
- Despite having male friends, I havn't met someone i'd want to commit to
- I dont want to commit to someone unless i know that we have a long-term future together ... as in marriage and because i want my future husband to be my first and my last love, i dont want to date just for the fun of it.
- and the last but probably most important reason..... because my parents would kill me!!!

:bolt :bolt :bolt

Pardesan Punjaban

Alone but Happy
hun meri vaari:an

:an:an:an:an
:kin:kin:kin:kin

kee likha:gig
main typical punjaban jatti aa:so although ithe kaafi der ton reh rahi per still think like 1947:an

mere khyal ch ih waheley loka da kam aa:an

mere kol movie vaang luv shuv ch nahi pai hunda:gigand gf lafaj je koie mere te use kare te mainoo cheap lagda :an

and pahela ton hee aa kee is tara de pange ch nahi paina:sleepy
kion kee kaafi senstive kudi haan and aaj kal de munde is tara da relation sirf fun sake laie karde so je kade ik vaar dil tut gia fer bahut hard hona mere laie...............so keh sakde dar lagda:an:ban

ghar dia noo vi nahi pasand hona date shate...ohna ne kahena je munda pasand aa te wiah karva lae:an:ban

and ghar dia kol vi dar lagda:gig:gig:gig:gig

pink puma

Elite
but paatha ki, vaise there are a lot of girls like myself and Pardesan Punjaban who arent really into the whole dating scene, but menu ek gaal da fikar ya, vi jadon time hunna viah karon nu, i wont be able to find someone who has the same views as me, and who hasnt dated and stuff, because as you all know, society is changing drastically (both guys and girls) and it might be very hard to find a guy who hasnt had a gf and hasnt dated and stuff and the same goes for guys who want girls who havnt dated. its becoming increasingly difficult to find.

and jeh assi Canada, US ja UK vaal dekhde, its even more difficult to find guys like that. I dont know but for me, i dont think its fair for a girl to marry a guy who has dated and everything when the girl has remained pretty much untouched her whole life just so she could share that with her husband. i dont find it fair but a lot of girls dont have a problem with a guy's past which is perfectly fine. but menu bohat hard lagda to marry a guy who has seen and done everything.

so confusing jeha situation yaa

Pardesan Punjaban

Alone but Happy
agree wid ya sis

per ajj kal de zamane ch 99.9% munde ihi kujh karde:nerd :an

je appa ih expect karage kee ohna ne kujh nahi kita so assi apne aap noo dhoka de rahe and dream world ch reh rahe:an

so kujh vi expect nah karo kise kol as long as future ch loyal rahen:pr

aaj kal de zamane ch ihi bahut hovega kee wiah ton vaad vi loyal rahen ohi bahut aa:pr

Jeet4560

mein te chup he rhain :y kite kuj galat kehta tain panga pe sakda.......per ik gal jaror khain ga ......dona lai 'kudian te Mundian' lai

bjurgain ne kihea hea "paki fasal tem naal vadi jave tain changa hea, leeti hoi fasal be vadi javegi per ohhh gal nahi bandi":wa :scholar :bolt

baki tusi aap seane ho......naale her munda GALAT nahi hunda KUDIO...

Pardesan Punjaban

Alone but Happy
mein te chup he rhain :y kite kuj galat kehta tain panga pe sakda.......per ik gal jaror khain ga ......dona lai 'kudian te Mundian' lai

bjurgain ne kihea hea "paki fasal tem naal vadi jave tain changa hea, leeti hoi fasal be vadi javegi per ohhh gal nahi bandi":wa :scholar :bolt

baki tusi aap seane ho......naale her munda GALAT nahi hunda KUDIO...

jo main kiha si oh ik kudi de nah te kiha si:an
kion kee ohna ne ques puchia si and why pushia si
save punjabi ji
tusi app te dasia nahi jo topic aa os da reply:an:wa :wa

~J@TT~

"Kise ton na GhaTT"
ok im not a guy but i'll answer anyways because im not committed and because you mentioned responses from saheliyo also lol

okay so the reason that im not commited is for the following and i dont care how mushy this sounds! :D

- If i get into a relationship now, i wouldnt be able to focus on my education and my career goals to become a lawyer and i want to give my education my all right now.
- I feel that being 21, i still have a lot to learn and experience and that in a few more years when im done school, i'll be able to make a better decision when it comes to relationships
- I dont want to commit to someone unless i know that we have a long-term future together ... as in marriage and because i want my future husband to be my first and my last love, i dont want to date just for the fun of it.
- and the last but probably most important reason..... because my parents would kill me!!!

oh shoot man...
kamal karti tusi taan...

well...thanks for your reply

~J@TT~

"Kise ton na GhaTT"
hun meri vaari:an

:an:an:an:an
:kin:kin:kin:kin

kee likha:gig
main typical punjaban jatti aa:so although ithe kaafi der ton reh rahi per still think like 1947:an

mere khyal ch ih waheley loka da kam aa:an

mere kol movie vaang luv shuv ch nahi pai hunda:gigand gf lafaj je koie mere te use kare te mainoo cheap lagda :an

and pahela ton hee aa kee is tara de pange ch nahi paina:sleepy
kion kee kaafi senstive kudi haan and aaj kal de munde is tara da relation sirf fun sake laie karde so je kade ik vaar dil tut gia fer bahut hard hona mere laie...............so keh sakde dar lagda:an:ban

ghar dia noo vi nahi pasand hona date shate...ohna ne kahena je munda pasand aa te wiah karva lae:an:ban

and ghar dia kol vi dar lagda:gig:gig:gig:gig

thanks P.punjaban
eh 1947 wali thinking best aa vaisee...

~J@TT~

"Kise ton na GhaTT"
but paatha ki, vaise there are a lot of girls like myself and Pardesan Punjaban who arent really into the whole dating scene, but menu ek gaal da fikar ya, vi jadon time hunna viah karon nu, i wont be able to find someone who has the same views as me, and who hasnt dated and stuff, because as you all know, society is changing drastically (both guys and girls) and it might be very hard to find a guy who hasnt had a gf and hasnt dated and stuff and the same goes for guys who want girls who havnt dated. its becoming increasingly difficult to find.

and jeh assi Canada, US ja UK vaal dekhde, its even more difficult to find guys like that. I dont know but for me, i dont think its fair for a girl to marry a guy who has dated and everything when the girl has remained pretty much untouched her whole life just so she could share that with her husband. i dont find it fair but a lot of girls dont have a problem with a guy's past which is perfectly fine. but menu bohat hard lagda to marry a guy who has seen and done everything.

mainu laggya k only boys thought like this way..
like.. kudi untouched hove ...blah-2 demands..

i know it hurts eh...
like jad tak unmarried ho..life ch scarifice karo...no clubbin -no fun.. with a hope k viah ton baadd karange..
te viah..aisse munde naal ho je...
jehda fed-up ho chukkya..parties ton.. te other stuff ton..
lol...

well...main taan ehhi kaho...kismat acchi hoyi taan milju ga ..koi na koi...
so ..chill.

~J@TT~

"Kise ton na GhaTT"
vaisse ik thought aa... k iss Unp pind diyan kudiyan shrief lagdiiyaann...
:wa

so hor vi dasooo....

eh committment jahi karni chahida hai k nahi..
share your experiences...

dekho ki result nikalda???

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!

OMG.....dittooooooooooooooooo....when i was 21.... i used to think the same way....100% same.

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!

Yep not fair atalllllll.....I used to complain to god that why is it like this....lol....anyways it hurts but once u ll be in love with tht person, it will be less painful. But yep true....such girls can never accept a cheater.

xfiles

well everything is fair in love and war......and love has no boundries...but this kinda situation is really PAINFUL and confusing too:nerd