Punjab's holiday brides

Guest33

Elite
Till when would these NRIs keep misusing our Punajbi girls and the shame is that the one to misuse are Punjabis.....sharam aundi hai yaar hun taan.....ik kudi hon te je aahi kuch hona hai........CAn we do something about it.....why do we allow people to do this....

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1406914.cms

Over and over again year after year newpapers publish such articles.People read such articles show sympathy and life carries on. It not that we haven't known about this problem but are we actually doing something about this??? Majority of the members at UNP are living living abroad and I'm sure noone would have better answer to this problem than us here....this is just about Canada..there are so many such cases from other countries as well....just read it! I think its worth reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.canada.com/vancouver/theprovince/news/story.html?id=a392f07a-6807-43be-83f1-b834f9568cf3

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1406914.cms

full_taur

Ruble bilkul sah keha tusi.. sachi to be honest.. sharam aundi hai...and chah ke vi asi kuch nai kr skade...

yaar one thing we must understand and infact people of punjab should understand is.. ki yaar inna vi bahar (foreign lands) vich kuch nai rakhiya ki life khab kr lo..

I can't understand why do parents and even girls are so crzy about coming to foreign shores..

well !! even the govt. cant help such persons.. I think not many people that punjab govt along with central govt. has set up a centre to aviod this.. They tried to help people who wanna marry there daughters abroad... You need to give the name of the person & the adress and the govt will give you all the info about that person.. whether he is married before, if yes, with whom and whether he is a defaulter or black listed or something...YOu know what... it was a big failure as people dont even go to such agencies for help... shame...:hit:hit

J@tti

..Majajan..
It's sad to see so many people and kids suffering because their parents were blinded by some materialistic gains. If you let someone use and abuse you, then you are also at fault for making yourself so vulnerable. I think people should stand up for themselves if their families are forcing them into things like that.

Marriage is such a vital decision; it's funny how a visa stamp outweighs everything else.

full_taur

J@tti said:
It's sad to see so many people and kids suffering because their parents were blinded by some materialistic gains. If you let someone use and abuse you, then you are also at fault for making yourself so vulnerable. I think people should stand up for themselves if their families are forcing them into things like that.

Marriage is such a vital decision; it's funny how a visa stamp outweighs everything else.
its not about families or parents forcing them, but its there own choice as well.. everyone just gets so blinded by the fact that the goom has a VIsa or green card or shit like that!!!

You know even after these news, even after govt. telling them so much.. still there are many(millions of them) they are still so crazy about getting a NRi groom or anything.. and you can't help those girls or those families...:hit:hit:hit

J@tti

..Majajan..
full_taur said:
its not about families or parents forcing them, but its there own choice as well.. everyone just gets so blinded by the fact that the goom has a VIsa or green card or shit like that!!!

You know even after these news, even after govt. telling them so much.. still there are many(millions of them) they are still so crazy about getting a NRi groom or anything.. and you can help those girls or those families...:hit:hit:hit

What do you mean by you can help? You think people don't know about these incidents. Even after knowing it, if they choose to go for it. Then they are basically asking for it. I talked about families, because arranged marriage is still prevalent in India, and in these cases it's basically an arranged marriage.

full_taur

J@tti said:
What do you mean by you can help? You think people don't know about these incidents. Even after knowing it, if they choose to go for it. Then they are basically asking for it. I talked about families, because arranged marriage is still prevalent in India, and in these cases it's basically an arranged marriage.

I meant You cant help those girls & families, who know about these incidents and still they make themselves blind!!!

yeah arranged marriages is prevelant but yaar not blind arrangd marriages... Every bride and every grrom knows whats happening and in most of the cases, everything is done with there wish...its just that ki girls, there families, boys and all are so crazy to go abroad that they can do anything to go out....

J@tti

..Majajan..
full_taur said:
I meant You cant help those girls & families, who know about these incidents and still they make themselves blind!!!

yeah arranged marriages is prevelant but yaar not blind arrangd marriages... Every bride and every grrom knows whats happening and in most of the cases, everything is done with there wish...its just that ki girls, there families, boys and all are so crazy to go abroad that they can do anything to go out....

I thought you said you can help. They are blind marriages. My cousin talked to my bhabhi ji not even for 30 mins before he said yes.. thats BLIND. What can you tell about someone in 30 mins.. 95% of arranged marriages are BLIND.. and yeah people are crazy about going abroad.. that's why I said they are asking for it.

Guest33

Elite
No offences par VISA lagge wala taan bhaven kala kutt achal jave janta ohnu vi kudi den nu tiyar ho jandi......

full_taur

jatti_sydney said:
No offences par VISA lagge wala taan bhaven kala kutt achal jave janta ohnu vi kudi den nu tiyar ho jandi......

u r jmaa right... yeh kein keh reha haan.. ki yeh cheej theek nai....This is blind...

full_taur

J@tti said:
I thought you said you can help. They are blind marriages. My cousin talked to my bhabhi ji not even for 30 mins before he said yes.. thats BLIND. What can you tell about someone in 30 mins.. 95% of arranged marriages are BLIND.. and yeah people are crazy about going abroad.. that's why I said they are asking for it.

Naah i dont agree 95% of marriages are not blind..... my bro gets to meet her wife for 3-4 times and then only she said yes.. :)

& yaar even if it is for 30 mins.. still the families know each other and still the guys family know what girl is and what shes dng and all.. and vice versa.. so its not completely blind..... whereas NRI marriages and craze for them are completely blind...