Punjabi Hospitality

full_taur

To all my fellow UNP'ians

Recently I used the services for this site to get some work done in my home town of Chandigarh.. Wow and I'm impressed with there service.. They are just too good so thats why i thought of sharing this with all. Please do check

www.punjabihospitality.com

We are sitting miles away from our land, so when we have to do something in our home town then it always have been very difficult (atleast for me) to get things done. but with this service, now i can do everything, even if I'm outside of Punjab...

PS: This is not marketing or anything, I have used their services and im genuinly impressed with their services and I do hope that this can be useful for other members of UNP'ians too, so thats why sharing it with others...

full_taur

22 ji kiddan diya services offer karde ne eh?

I will recomend that u should go to there web site and check it.. well for me i arranged airport pick up and drops and i had to arrange one birthday function and they did it to perfection, so this saves me lot of time and also un necessary stress on my parents... So it all works well for me. But they offer all types of services like event management, educational facilities etc etc and etc.. list bahut lambi hai...