pucho gicho

J@tti

..Majajan..
thank u :gig and you can google for avatars.. that's what I did.. If you want I can upload an avatar for you.. what kind of avatar would you like :wink

can_jatti

Sarkar
THX SWEETY.....HMM I WANT SOMETHING LIKE A PUNJABI MUTIYAAR :gig :gig
J@tti said:
thank u :gig and you can google for avatars.. that's what I did.. If you want I can upload an avatar for you.. what kind of avatar would you like :wink

can_jatti

Sarkar
I LIKE IT ITS REALLY CUTE......BUT CAN U TELL ME WAT U TYPE IN GOOGLE I JUST DID BUT IT SHOWS STUFF OF NO SENSE TO ME .......WHERE DO U FIND EM THX:wig :wig :wig :wig :wig :wig
J@tti said:
Let me know if you don't like it :hyper You can always change it :wig

UNP

ID_NOT_IN_USE
Staff member
y there are internet fakers ? rofl rofl rofl

screen de bich barke khaju koi ki ? rofl rofl rofl

General Qn rofl

Heer

>>---Sug@_B@be->>>
the funny part is when people don't trust anything that yah say on net rolf
its like if yah say i am a girl the first thing that yah bound to hear is you sound more of a guy i bet yah a guy.

judgements judgements evantually you come to a point where yah just say wotevah do i like care what yah think

Heer

>>---Sug@_B@be->>>
yah use to go to couple of these indian chatting sites ages back
first of all yah get so many lame people asking the same question over and over again like say aboh 100 times and if thats not enough you get fifty percent asking yah your gender and then giving their own piece of advise you jus wanna scream like hello if yah so smart why did yah ask meh that question before rolf

neil

W@TNO DOOR
:y :y :y :y

desperate, frustrated ppl flood yahoo punjabi room....my room mate used to go in yahoo chat..pakistani room te 2 ghate oh sirf galaan kaddee jaanda rehnda see.

pagal see oh...

Heer said:
yah use to go to couple of these indian chatting sites ages back
first of all yah get so many lame people asking the same question over and over again like say aboh 100 times and if thats not enough you get fifty percent asking yah your gender and then giving their own piece of advise you jus wanna scream like hello if yah so smart why did yah ask meh that question before rolf