proof of mahabharat

DBF

Mad

In Adhyatma there is another way to realize this truth which is Bhakti Yoga which teaches you that God is not your enemy or HE is not waiting up somewhere to punish you but HE is full of love love & only love, thus the only thing God wants from you is Love.

2. Hope this would have made you to understand that there is actually NO difference between Hinduism and Budhism except Budhism does not have any concept of Dharma, It only has concept of Adhyatma or Sprituality. Word "Dharma" is a Sanskrit word which has no similar word in any other language in this world, sometimes to just make others to understand we call it like "duties" but word Duties is not enough to explain the Dharma, Read bagwat gita or War Section of Mahabharta you will understand why people say this.

3. If you compare any other religion with Hinduism it's like comparing similarities between milkshake and Tree which looks much like nonsense , let me help you to understand this, for example Islam is a Religion like Christanity, Word Religion in Urdu can be like Mazhab but it can NEVER be Dharma in sanskrit, Quran/Bible can be a Religious book or Mazhabi Kitab but they are not Adhyatmik or Dharmik Book/Granth because as i mentioned Adhyatma is a branch which deals with the study of Atma which is actually Parmatma, To under Dharma you must read Bagwat Gita first. Religion is man made and gets created after any human being claims to be a messenger or prophet of God, Religion can give Commands like Do Jihaad and you cannot backoff if you are truly religious, on the contrary Dharma only suggests and allow you to use your own brain your own thought process to decide what is best to do at any particular time or situation. it does not try to scare you that you will be burnt in Hell if you kill anyone who was enemy of your country or was harming innocent in a way to create treat for their lives, Dharma leaves on you to decide and choose your Dharma at that particular time, The only thing which is mandatory is whatever dharma you chose you must chose on the basis of Manav Dharma i.e humanity and while deciding your Dharma you must remember Ahinsa Parmodharma i.e Non Voilence is that biggest Dharma which everyone must follow.

4. Dear you many have read words like Bagwan,Deties,Parmatma, let me tell you all these three are completely Different entities And all these three are completely Same entities, Both my statements are true, let me help you to understand Parmatma according to vedas, Vedas also call it BHRAMM, many people in west also call or pronounce it like BHRAMAN, According to Chandogya Upanishad it's Bhraman from whom all the sub atomic (Anu-Parmanu) particles are getting self created, It's HE who is in the base or root of every single sub atomic or you can say all quantum particles present inside or outside universe, Thus HE is the Ultimate TATVA (super element) present in this universe AND it's altually this super element whom vedas call as PARAM-TATVA i.e PARMATMA or BHRAMAN i.e YOU. That means You are EVERYTHING and EVERYTHING is YOU. Remember Vedas consider all the sub atomic particles as virtual thus any element made up of those virtual particle are virtual elements who can appear like solid but are not, thus vedas consider PARAM-TATVA as only real dense and solid that's why it is called TATVA i.e Element.

5. Remember Hinduism is not a religion so there is no way to convert any person into Hinduism i.e Sanatan Dharma, It's by birth every human being in this world is following Sanatan Dharma so everyone in this world is Hindu despite he/She believes any different form of god, It's not possible to convert Dharma, like it's not possible to convert duties of mother TO duties of father, it can be possible that mother can also give love any affection to her child behalf of child'd father but at that time also she is fulfilling the Dharma of a Mother.

6.Also at the end of this you must also know that there is no castesm in vedias, vedas has provision for Varna (i.e color) not Castesm, It's upto person what varna he/she wants to choose and live life according to that, varna is not made to discriminate but to assimilate in a way to support the organised behavior of society or country by assigning social/cultural/individual duties i.e Dharma accordingly. I said this because i found many people on this forum confused about Varna and Castesim.

It depends on what he does and what skills he has, if he is doing business then he is a Vashye, if he is a soldier in army or anywhere in defense he is Kshetriye, if he use to teach people ,spread knowledge about Dharma he is a Brahmin, if he is a labor and does not even have knowledge or skill then his catagory will be Shudra, any person can change his varna by changing his work and skills like doctor can also become an actor or an merchant.... all 4 varnas are equal as human being and have same human rights but they will have different set of powers and responsibility on then thus their will we difference of respect between these 4 designations. in hinduism varna is not assigned on the basis of birth,dynasty or last name ,

it's completely depends on the basis of KARMA and GUNA(Skills), nowadays people have multiple skills and may work in multiple domains in their lifetime, thus those people do not belong to any four varna's the are called varnasankar, you must also know that there is no castesm in vedias, vedas has provision for Varna (i.e color) not Castesm, It's upto person what varna he/she wants to choose and live life according to that, varna is not made to discriminate but to assimilate in a way to support the organised behavior of society or country by assigning social/cultural/individual duties i.e Dharma accordingly.

In our culture there was a rishi Vedvyasa who wrote Bagwat gita, his mother was a Fisher Women and was Shudra but son Vedvyasa was Bramin, Similarly rishi Valmiki who wrote the Ramayana belongs to a dalit family but valmiki was bramin because of his Guna and Karma, Similarly there was rishi Vishwamitra guru of lord Rama, but Vishwamirta belongs to Kshatriya family. lord Ram was also Kshatriya not bramin.

Now As per your questions, You are saying is it possible to have a person like ghatothkach or have weapons like bhramastra or man flying without the help of any external aircraft..... The answer is Yes 100% Yes, have you ever been to Girnar in India, if you visit the mounts and jungles there you will find many sages at penance there, if possible go and try to interact with then and request them to give a live demonstration of lift-off of human body in air. i tried this and saw the live demonstration with my naked eyes, but they will not let you make any video at all, even that sage lifted my body to 5 feets up in air, later when i asked hi to tell how could he was able to do such thing he explained the science behind the Sound Vibrations, he said every letter when pronounced correctly produces correct vibrations those vibrations produces correct electromagnetic energy & field, also every vibrations effects on human body parts, organs,cells,tissues,blood or even bones and skin, apart from this these vibration if accurately produced effects the 7 Shocker Points (i.e 7 Chakras)
inside every human body, In Past any of our Rishis (i.e Scientific Researchers)
who went deep into meditation and heard some sound vibrations they called them as Beej Mantras, Those Rishis also detected that every metal has it own unique electromagnetic radiation around it created by some sub-atomic vibrations continuously going on in it, thus by understanding those vibrations they first tried to listen the sound of the vibrations by entering into deep state of consciousness, after figuring out those sounds Rishis wrote them as mantras, those mantras were later used to control the behavior of their corresponding metals, but before that there was the process of Mantra Sidhi which was necessary to go through so that when Mantra chanter starts chanting that Mantra he/she will be able to produce enough power with sound signals so that the produces vibrations highly effect the subject (i.e Metal). this technology was also used to create Vimanas (Read Vaimanika Upanishad - it has everything which is needed to create a aircraft, it also mentions the kind of training that piolet that he must undergo before flying aircraft, apart fro this when source of electricity, thrust production etc etc).

Secondly, You said how can a person fly & how Ghatothkach was able to resize his body, There are 7 Shocker Points in human body and also in Earth, if 3rd Chakra i.e Manipur chakra if somehow activated yogi gains some sidhis like Anima, Laghima, Garima etc.. Anima,Laghima can be used by yogi to Resize his body to any major or minor extent, Ghatothkach who was the son of Bheem and Hidimba had this sidhi by birth with him (Recently i saw some video here about Gaint Human Skeleton Found in India also), This same chakra gives the power of GamaNaGaman that is yogi can lift his body in air & fly, This chakra when activated removes 2 Elements from the body (Prithvi & Jal Tatva) thus the remaining Tatva's are Akash(Space),Vayu & Agni thus gravity does not affect the yogi's body which also makes him to feel much much lighter in weight. -- You must try and devote some time in learning Shocker Points in human body.
Also there are many scientific videos on youtube demonstration how sound vibration effect the surroundings known as study of (something which i will tell you later bcoz i don't remember right now.. :) ),

Finally Weapon System:- Our Rishis Invented & also Discovered weapons, they used to give those weapons to their Kings so that they could protect humanity and their civilians in case of war, There were 4 kinds of energies which Rishis used to invent weapons for example:- Anu-Parmanu Shakti(Atomic Energy),(Energy of Mind & Consciousness) Mental Energy, Mantra shakti(Energy of Sound Vibrations) and finally Adhyatmik Shakti (Spritual Energy), Weapons like BramAstra, PashupatAstra, NarayanAstra work with the Spiritual Energy. Astra like NaagAstra, MegAstra works with the Mantra Energy .....

Don'r hesitate to ask further question, If you have..!

Sadhu

-

All d talk of rishi-muni's hving designed atomic weapons n flying machines dat cud fly in all directions
including from one planet to another, n genetic engineering, cloning, only makes us d laughing stock
of d world. It's like ppl in future when all dat tech depicted in d hollywood mivies like matrix n avatar
bcome a reality giving credit to Hollywood movie makers for all dat tech.
We know d difference btween holywood n Nasa, n tween Bollywood n ISRO.
Hindu scriptures r literature not science.

All of wat is posted abv cannot really hold ground. It's not needed in d first place.
Even d proof of mahabharata is not needed. Dats d charm of mahabharata n Geeta.
It a living proof of a ability of humans to confront complicated questions.
That's d charm of hinduism.
It puts humans b4 God. God is not needed to teach us good n evil, virtue n vice.
God itself is a mythologal creature so ther's no reason Y hindu religious characters can't b.
Anyway U don't need to provide such lengthy explaination to prove mahabharat happened.
All U hv to do is quote d sikh scripture, SGGS. Nobody disputes it.

Anyhow... abt d mahabharata:
Most of d stories r a classic depiction of good versus evil. The thing dat makes them so special is the
realistic depiction of its figures. Wen d characters eventually made it into d epics dey wer exaggerated.
D characters got special powers wich wer mayb based on something as simple as intution, instinct,
or some other skill. It always happens.
Even jesus walked on water.
Jonah spent three nights in d belly of a fish.
Parting of d ocean, d virgin birth etc etc...

Most important is dat ther r patterns in those stories dat ppl relate with.
The references to social, cultural, n political events, n d atmosphere dat surrounded them.
Stories like d Mahabharata r our link to d ancient way of passing on history.
Countries all around d world still pass on knowledge through pictorial forms.
(Even d sikh r now making cartoon movies.)
Mythologies at their core hv a truth. Dey depict wat someone, somewhere felt or experienced.

-

..::sHiNdA::..

:.-=šHïNda=-.:™
@ Manush
Nice Views Man, it seems that you have done a deep research on this topic by yourself.
care to elaborate a little more..:)

U

Unregistered

Ancient city of dhwaraka (where Krishna lived) was found by archaeologist under sea near Gujarat.
proved its built around BCE3200.
Dwaraka drowned by sea in BCE3102 as per mahabharadha

hasthinapura, indraprastha(Delhi) etc still exist
war take place in kurukshthra near hariyana

Am not sure about khadolkhaja I its not proved archaeologically