Priyanka, not Akshay, to host Fear Factor

chief

Prime VIP
Priyanka, not Akshay, to host Fear Factor

Akshay Kumar, over the two seasons of Fear Factor, made his mark as the charming host who dealt with the competing girls firmly. Replacing someone as fit and macho as Akshay was not an easy task, but now Priyanka Chopra takes on the mantle of the host for the third season.

She will guide and goad 13 cricketers, who will be at her beck and call on the show. This also marks her small screen debut. A source said, “The channel wanted a new face. That’s when someone suggested Priyanka’s name. Talks have been going on for some time and now it has been made official. Negotiations are also on to rope in some top cricketers for the show. Priyanka was selected as she has made her mark in action roles in films like Don and Drona and is probably one of the fittest actresses in Bollywood today.”

The need for a new host was precipitated after the format of the show was changed. Perhaps the producers of the show hope Priyanka’s chemistry with the cricketers will work for the show. Confirming the development, Ashvini Yardi, the programming head of the channel said, “When you combine Priyanka’s glamour, mass-appeal and athleticism with the energy and adrenaline of the cricketers, you get the perfect equation for a show like Fear Factor.

Akshay took this show to great heights with his inimitable style. So far you people had seen 13 haseenayein with ek khiladi. This season, get ready to witness 13 cricketing khiladis and ek haseena.”

Priyanka, of course, is delighted to take up the challenge. She said, “The show fits in perfectly with my personality. I have been a huge fan of Fear Factor and thoroughly enjoy watching it. I am looking forward to my innings on television. It’s exciting to be a part of a concept which is unique and feature some of the biggest names in cricket.”

prithvi.k

on off on off......
akki will be busy in his films therefore nahi host kerna shows... on other side priyanka free huni lolz