Priyanka Chopra is Baywatch villain, The Rock’s stylish video confirms

Miss Alone

Prime VIP
_da39c4d0d52b11e5bf9884b7c9dfc99dPNG-1.jpg

“Meet the beautiful Priyanka Chopra, the biggest star out of India, one of the biggest stars in the world.” You know you have arrived in Hollywood when Dwayne Johnson, or The Rock, welcomes you onboard Baywatch Movie with these superlatives.

Priyanka’s quantum, make it Quantico, leap in Hollywood was announced by Johnson via his Instagram account and the clip is going viral. He captioned it, “She’s one of the biggest stars in the world. Insanely talented, relentlessly smokin’ and extremely dangerous - perfect for #BAYWATCH. Welcome @PriyankaChopra to our bad ass and incredibly dysfunctional family. Cue RATED R slo-mo running on the beach. We start shooting next week. World.. #WelcomeToBaywatch.”

Against a stormy seascape, Johnson and Chopra exchange some interesting banter. As Johnson says that he has his hands full with the “beautiful Priyanka Chopra”, she replies he has no idea. “She is mean,” is Johnson’s retort, to which Chopra says, “I am really mean.”

She also took to Twitter to confirm her badass Baywatch villain.

PRIYANKA ✔ @priyankachopra
And it's time to tell u all officially!! #Baywatch it is @therock ! Being Bad is what I do…
9:42 PM - 16 Feb 2016

People magazine had an exclusive picture of Chopra and The Rock, and confirmation that the actress will play the villain, Victoria Leeds, in the film.
Bollywood celebs lined up to congratulate the actress. Here are a few messages…

King Mika Singh ✔ @MikaSingh
This girl is rocking back to back Bollywood to Hollywood .. The super talented @priyankachopra ..Good luck for #Baywatch :) chakde fatte :)
1:12 AM - 17 Feb 2016 · Lucknow, India, भारत

Sunny ***** ✔ @Sunny*****
Congrats @priyankachopra on baywatch, so amaz!Love love love the Rock!I literally still jump off my couch like he would in WWE lol big fan!
1:46 AM - 17 Feb 2016

Thank you @sophie_choudry Muah much love https://twitter.com/sophie_choudry/status/699633664825503744 …

Madhur Bhandarkar ✔ @imbhandarkar
@priyankachopra congratulations.... Har Taraf Tera Jalwaa....... ????
1:32 AM - 17 Feb 2016

Haha thank u @punitdmalhotra #Baywatch #QuanticoMarch6th https://twitter.com/punitdmalhotra/status/699676378828898304 …
1:13 AM - 17 Feb 2016