Priyanka Chopra: Each film I do is like Mughal-e-Azam for me

Priyanka Chopra: Each film I do is like Mughal-e-Azam for me​

If Priyanka is counted among the top most heroines of B-Town, it’s not without a reason. The actress does not merely give her best to the project that she undertakes but also has a special emotional bond with it.
For Priyanka Chopra her films success or failure affects her immensely. She is candid to admit that unlike many actors she is quite touchy about her films. When her film flops, it’s like a personal loss for her and it takes her long to deal with it.
Her upcoming film SAAT KHOON MAAF with Vishal Bharadwaj is one of the much awaited releases starring Priyanka Chopra. Priyanka will be seen romancing seven men in the film.
Talking about her films and her emotional attachment with them, Priyanka says, “Each film I do is like a Mughal-e-Azam for me. I get very depressed very upset if the film doesn’t do well despite putting in your best.”
Not only that, Priyanka is also amused at the link up stories that are published about her relationship with Shahid Kapoor. Talking about it, Priyanka adds, “It’s just a presumption. I never discuss my personal life unless there is something substantial to talk about. And when there is something significant I will stand on the rooftop and scream, This is the man I want to marry or this is the guy I’m seriously dating or this is the man who makes me feel complete. The day that happens I will talk about it.”
With Priyanka getting more emotional about her work than her personal life, let’s hope the sacrifice is worth the effort