Prince of Tennis

bookfairy

Hi, my friends! R u looking for some interesting manga? I would like to introduce this one to you - Prince of Tennis, it's really worth for reading!!!

Echizen Ryoma just joined the Seishun Gakuen Middle School tennis team, which is known for being one of the most competitive teams in Japan. Ryoma has proven his skills by winning four straight American junior tournament titles. With his skills, Ryoma challenges a rule of Seishun Gakuen that freshmen don't represent the team to play in tournaments until summer.

I'm sure you will love it as it is very interesting and lovely. The link below is free for downloading.
Click here http://manga.yuedu365.com/bookinfo/9274
Notice:
You need download thee-Read and install it before you download this manga.
BUT before you install this file, I strongly recommend to scan theVIRUS firstly.
Wish you could enjoy and love this manga I carefully chose and sharedwith you!!!!!

bookfairy

Re: Prince of Tennis - One of the hottest manga from Japan!!!

Inuyasha - One of the hottest manga from Japan!!!
Hi, my friends! R u looking for some interesting manga? I would like to introduce this one to you - Inuyasha, it's really worth for reading!!!

Wish you could enjoy and love this manga taht I carefully chose and shared with you!!!!!
Kagome is a modern Japanese high school girl. Never the type to believe in myths and legends, her world view dramatically changes when, one day, she's pulled out of her own time and into another! There, in Japan's ancient past, Kagome discovers more than a few of those dusty old legends are true, and that her destiny is linked to one legendary creature in particular--the dog-like half-demon called Inuyasha! That same trick of fate also ties them both to the Shikon Jewel, or "Jewel of Four Souls." But demons beware...the smallest shard of the Shikon Jewel can give the user unimaginable power.

I'm sure you will love it as its lovely roles and interesting scenes. The link below is free for downloading.
Click here http://manga.yuedu365.com/bookinfo/5989
Notice:

You need download thee-Read and install it before you download this manga.
BUT before you install this file, I strongly recommend to scan the VIRUS firstly.
Wish you could enjoy and love this manga I carefully chose and shared with you!!!!!