Pretty Priyanka Chopra's Unseen Pictures

Saini Sa'aB

K00l$@!n!
priyanka_chopras_unseen_03-1.jpg

Priyanka Chopra (born July 18, 1982) is an Indian film actress and former Miss World, who acts in Bollywood films.​

priyanka_chopras_unseen_02-1.jpg

priyanka_chopras_unseen_01-1.jpg

priyanka_chopras_unseen_05-1.jpg

priyanka_chopras_unseen_06-1.jpg

priyanka_chopras_unseen_07-1.jpg

priyanka_chopras_unseen_08-1.jpg

priyanka_chopras_unseen_09-1.jpg

priyanka_chopras_unseen_10-1.jpg

priyanka_chopras_unseen_11-1.jpg

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___
yar she MIGHT be beautiful(???:lol) but i dont like her DRESSING SENSE its way toooooooooo Ashleel according to me ....like all the time showing her..............:| even in DESI GIRL attire i mean look the way she wore the saree????? wasn't there a need of full fledged blouse also??? :d

ma desi girl ma desi girl

DESI girl.......hmm ...Madhuri or Juhi in 90's explained what Desi girl should look like

Naughty_always

~ Internal Happiness ~
^^ agree with ya :p....waise aaj kal asleelta to bina sucess ni mildi :p...or bau jada ghat mildi aa :p...these gurls r crazy fr sucess or u can say money !! :P

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___
noooo take VIDYA BALAN.....she did ..ahem ahem scenes in ishqiya but except ik scene she didnt look asleel ?? and ishqiya tan eni chali ve nahi still Vidya is considered as future star ...hmm priety zinta?? even if she wore mini or short skirt never looked ashleel????

Naughty_always

~ Internal Happiness ~
^^ who said vidya is considered as future superstar :sim.....lolzz.. she acts gud :x...bt like tv te dekho har koi channel odi kime besti krda :p

nd preity zinta :p...dint u watched salam namaste ???

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___
o common once in a while sab chalda ae but Preity avde career vich ena xpose nahi kita ok take madhuri dhak dhak girl ajj v lokkan de dilan te shayi aa :p

and Vidya is far more good actor than those plastic dolls :p o mjaak udande kyunki she hasnt got good body acccording to them...which is FINE ..i mean no need to expose if yu cn act with ur facial expression :p no other expression is required then
.hehehehe

MAVERICK

^ vidhya is criticized mre for her dressing sense rather than body.
madhuri did sleazy scenes with vinod khanna in one movie and with another actor i forgot in some other movie, in the beginning of her career
priety, o te flop ho gayi, ohdi ki gal karni ;)

but eh priyanka te hadd aa, kaali jehi aa, aiven ghaint bandi aa, photoan ch sohni lagdi aa..vaise shakal average kudi de barabar aa...

kanjjar

Banned
yar she MIGHT be beautiful(???:lol) but i dont like her DRESSING SENSE its way toooooooooo Ashleel according to me ....like all the time showing her..............:| even in DESI GIRL attire i mean look the way she wore the saree????? wasn't there a need of full fledged blouse also??? :d

ma desi girl ma desi girl

DESI girl.......hmm ...Madhuri or Juhi in 90's explained what Desi girl should look like
Couldn't disagree more with you.

ਸੈਨੀ ੨੨ ਜੀ ਇਕ ਅਧਾ ਸੂਟ ਹੀ ਲੇਦੋ ਵਿਚਾਰੀ ਨੂੰ
ਅਗਲੀ towel ਨਾਲ ਸਰਦੀ ਆ ਵਿਚਾਰੀ