Preity Zinta's " UTV Stars "Show chat 1st guest is Akshay...

Android

Prime VIP
Staff member
Bollywood Actress Preity Zinta has started shooting his new chat show For new TV Channel "UTV Stars HD" . His show's first guest actor was Akshay Kumar . he was very polite After shooting with Akshay Kumar praised his love,

Priti wrote on his Twitter page on Monday, " One more day of shooting is over ! Phew ! Thank you Surily Goel for always making me look fab ! Love you too much babe... Muaah !."

One more day of shooting is over ! Phew ! Thank you Surily Goel for always making me look fab ! Love you too much babe... Muaah !

And Today preiti write " "UP CLOSE & PERSONAL with PZ!" That's da name of da show guys. It will air on UTV STARS ! Am so excited cuz its with all my friends "

Check Preity zinta Twitter A/c here : Preity zinta (@realpreityzinta) on Twitter

Preity zinta's chat show is not yet titled Fixed. New HD Bollywood Channel is Coming with STARS programs TV shows will be broadcast on UTV. or Named As " UTV Stars - HD"

Also Shah Rukh Khan's Red Chillies Idiot Box Company is producing the show from August 27 and is expected to broadcast On UTV Stars..​