Preity goes gaga over Kajol

chief

Prime VIP
Preity goes gaga over Kajol

The world of showbiz may be full of catfights and raging egos but that does not stop actress Preity Zinta from complimenting Kajol on her "outstanding" performance in 'My Name Is Khan'.

With Bollywood's golden couple ShahRukh Khan and Kajol coming together after almost a decade, the film is one ofthe most awaited releases of 2010, but Preity has already given her verdict.

"I saw some of the film's (My Name Is Khan) footage and she is out standing in it and so is Shahrukh and I think it will be great movie,"Preity, who was here in the capital as the brand ambassador of Dabur Vatika Hair Oil, said.

Preity can even bet on the fact that no body could havedone the role better than Kajol.

"Look at Kajol. She goes and gets married, has a kid. She disappears for three years and she comes back does something like 'My Name Is Khan' and she is so good in the film. I can bet that noneof the actresses can stand in front of her," Preity said.

Karan Johar directed 'My Name is Khan' is set to hit the theaters in Feb next year and stars Shah Rukh as Rizvan Khan, an unconventional hero, who embarks on an incredible journey in order to win back the love of his life (Kajol).

And along the way, his unique brand of goodness and humanity touches the lives of many and inspires a nation.

Source: The Times of India