Post Marriage Strains

Nahi yaar paisa soul reason nahi hai. Aaj kal koi bande nu banda nahi samajh da. Jani ke bandeyan di koi kadar/emiyat nahi reh gayi is duniya vich.

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
Nahi yaar paisa soul reason nahi hai. Aaj kal koi bande nu banda nahi samajh da. Jani ke bandeyan di koi kadar/emiyat nahi reh gayi is duniya vich.

agree with u...but ajj paisa bahut vaddi dehshat hai...jinni der tak tuhade kol paisa heni koi tuhade nerhe nahi lagda, jadon paisa aagaya, saare paraye vi apne bannan nu firde...smirk

Panjaban

*~DoAbAn~*
agree with u...but ajj paisa bahut vaddi dehshat hai...jinni der tak tuhade kol paisa heni koi tuhade nerhe nahi lagda, jadon paisa aagaya, saare paraye vi apne bannan nu firde...smirk
Strongly agree. Je tuhade koll paisa nai haiga tuhade apne v tuhade nerre ni lagde, par jado ohna nu dissda ke "haan ehde kollo ta kujh millu ga" fer oh piche piche firde..jidda tusi kiha, fer paraye ve apna banaunn nu firde. Kourra sach ah jindagi da, i've seen it all.

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
I know just one thing....munde ta kudi jinna bi ek duje nu pyar karde pasand karde......they cannot be alike....or exactly same.

So now question is what to do when they are different........
answer to that is both can be complimentary to each other. I feel both being complimentary to each other is far better than both being alike.

One half is girl, other half is guy dovein milke ik pura circle bana sakde aa.

To be complimentary.....there needs to be love, respect, adjustments, support from both sides.

Both guy, gal needs to accept the difference in between them and then respect each other knowing they two are not exactly same.

veere i agree wid u totally..

j dono same nature de hoye ta life ch maja v ki hai.. maadi ji nok jhonk v chaldi reni chaidi to make a marriage spicy lolzz

pps309

Prime VIP
veere i agree wid u totally..

j dono same nature de hoye ta life ch maja v ki hai.. maadi ji nok jhonk v chaldi reni chaidi to make a marriage spicy lolzz
chalo shukar aa kisse ne ta agree kita mere naal.....
Guri U just proved your intelligence....................hehehehe :mean :mean

thori bohat nok jhonk ta chaldi hi rehndi aa...kudiya hatdiya kitthe aa.........no offences....majaking here

~dejavu~

b@ck in bu$ine$$
you can have long long threads and people can talk all they want to talk but i know some women who really wants to get out of their marrige at any costs...hey people started changing, look at us..howmuch indian we are in our thoughts, ways of life, look into yourself and see the similarities between you and gora's and then compare yourself with your dad, mom..commitment, love...it had different meaning back then, its understanding what keeps any relation alive why whine over just divorce if marrige did'nt work, sometimes friendships dont work out.brothers fight with brothers, divorce is just one thing coz you can saperate husband and wife with it but not brothers, sisters and so on...just my thoughts, best is to check ourselves first before pointing fingers to others and without understanding their situations..i completly agree with those friends of mine who wants to get divorce because their husbands are making their lifes a living hell...divorce is'nt a bad thing...situation that arises to which only conclusion is divorce is bad...

pink puma

Elite
its a scary thought, that divorce and the dissolution of marriage is happening so frequently within our community. when i was younger i used to think our community was somewhat more protected against things like "divorce" and everytime i think of marriage, i think of it as a life-long commitment to one's soulmate, and a commitment that will never be broken. jadon ek kuri apne ma baap nu chaad k jaandi, she is essentially living the second half of her life with her new partner. and oh partner and his parents and family are her new family. in my mind, there is no such thing as divorce. but sadly, it has become a reality and something we all must grow to accept.

i totally agree with niki, its a result of lack of patience. people just give up too easily nowadays instead of sticking to it and working things out. its hard to say because everyone is so different. however, i think it is possible for that love that is there in the beginning, to last forever. as long as both partners have endless respect for each other, as long as they treat each other well, and show one another that they care for them, how can that love fade? it cannot. but, thats all easier said than done.

when i look at couples like my grandma and now late grandpa, i am inspired by their marriage. they stuck it out, raised 7 kids, and worked much harder than any of us ever will. yet even through the toughest of times, they remained together and to my babaji's very last day, they still had that love and respect for each other. for me, our parents and grandparents are the only inspiration left for marriage. i know it was all arranged and sometimes they didnt even see each other till the day they got married, but i still think there's a lot that can be learned from them.

Guest33

Elite
For your curiousity, according to my colleague he had a semi-love marriage. He and his partner were introduced to one another through an aunt.

D Jatt ji tuhadi Id heth jo committed and looking ya searching wala comment hai thoda bhambal bhoose je ch paunda.......

Guest33

Elite
Ik gall hor puchni si sareyan kalon. Aaj kal india de kuri/munde kyun bareleyan nu kharab karde hun? Mera matlab viah shaadi kar lende choote pyar vyar dikhaal ke. Apne aap nu changey bana ke. Par jad ohna de pair pakke ho jande, oh lath marr ke do gharria 'ch apne bf, ja gf nu magga lende. Aaj kal eh bhoot bohat jaadeyan de sir te savaar hai. Mera apna dost is gall da shikaar ban hattya. Poor thing, he nearly committed suicide. :(. Kyun kar rehe loki aise girrhe hoye kam? Ki hogaya lokan de sharam te izzat nu? Je soreha di pagg da khyaal nahi, tan ghato ghat apne mata pita di izzat da tan khyaal rakh lo!

Goli maro iho je banoti yaar nu....:kuto