police sirf sikhs te hi goli kyun chalaundi??

Status
Not open for further replies.

pps309

Prime VIP
BJP + Akali Alliance sucks. They are oppressing a particular school of though just because they want them to take up arms again.

This other school of thought always end up cutting KALI DAAL+BJP vote bank and they want to finish off them either by hook or crook.

^^Totatly agree with you.

It's the politics that is creating those so called "separatists" just so they can take advantage of it to gather votes.

Also tells you why only sikhs get shot.

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
BJP + Akali Alliance sucks. They are oppressing a particular school of though just because they want them to take up arms again.

This other school of thought always end up cutting KALI DAAL+BJP vote bank and they want to finish off them either by hook or crook.

Then that 'particular school of thought' should raise a political party and contest.

pps309

Prime VIP
^^ true.
And one of them is doing it. S. Simranjit Singh Mann president of Shiromani Akali Dal (Amritsar).

pps309

Prime VIP
appa apne topic to drift ho gaye :)

Mera question is ke Punjab ch kuch particular type de sikhs naal hi dhakka kyun hunda?

te answer aa ke Badal + BJP di govt karke.
Oh Badal nu apna aagu nahi mande. Ohna de hisab naal KALI DAAL changi party nahi, ehna ne BJP wargi party naal sandhi kiti aa jinna de apne hath congress waang minorities de khoon naal range hoye aa. Meri v ehi soch aa.

Jad aa Sikhs apna koi leader chun ke agge chalna mangde aa te Badal walo ohna de sotta ferya jaanda, goli chalai jaandi, so that oh dab ke darr ke kisse khunje chup chap beh jaan.

Then that 'particular school of thought' should raise a political party and contest.

That "particular school of thought" won the elections in 1989 with a majority.

What do you have to say about what happened then???

Any explanations for the "non recoginition" of those elections???:rolleyes:

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
That "particular school of thought" won the elections in 1989 with a majority.

What do you have to say about what happened then???

Any explanations for the "non recoginition" of those elections???:rolleyes:

fer last 20 saal ch kyu ni jitte :-?
Supporters NRI ho gaye ke kuch hor :p

^^Badal saab dey office nu contact karlo...ehda jawab tah ohi dey sakdey a :p

Baki question mera haley v oh a......Ohdo democratic processs jehda dhandora pitea janda .....kithey c jad eh bandey election jitey c???

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___
Punjab ch bhiyan nu kyu kud de loki?? i have seen ...rickshe wala mada jea lagya gaddi na ...gaddi aale ne kuttapa chda ta ohde te ?? hun aehda ki jwab ae?? hun ae sikh di gal kithon aa gyi Delhi da DCP sikh ae Kanpur vich mere mama ji owns sare de sare tavern but othe koi bhiya sanu kuh ne kehnda but respect he dinde ne ....ki sadi mentality ch khot nhi ??.....punjab ton bhar aake v vekho njar maro ke kina rob hai sikhan da....

^^Totally offtopic...Please dont hijack the thread. Start a seperate topic if u want to discuss something else

Does anyone have any answer to my question????

^^Question da answer haley tak ni milea?

See what i mean. You people are oblivious to other people's problems and sufferings.

Iko gul dikhdi a..."hamara bharat mahaan" bhavey 100 cho 91 baimaan...rofl

Gul Punjab di ho rahi a.......tey Punjab ch jo goli chuli ohdi....Jeh Punjab to bahar da discuss karna tah seperate topic start karlao. Har ik dey prejudice nu joh gul fit behndi a oh likh dinda. Jeh ontopic saarey rehan tah site ch bahut sudhar a javey.

^^Question da answer haley tak ni milea?

See what i mean. You people are oblivious to other people's problems and sufferings.

Iko gul dikhdi a..."hamara bharat mahaan" bhavey 100 cho 91 baimaan...rofl

Gul Punjab di ho rahi a.......tey Punjab ch jo goli chuli ohdi....Jeh Punjab to bahar da discuss karna tah seperate topic start karlao. Har ik dey prejudice nu joh gul fit behndi a oh likh dinda. Jeh ontopic saarey rehan tah site ch bahut sudhar a javey.

ahoo sunny..........:lol

kede bandey election jitte si ?

"................the result of the 1989 elections of Punjab's 13 lok sabha seats that lead to the emergence of a ...sikh leadership demanding the right of "self determination" for the sikhs." The National Front's reluctant response to these demands was to extend two periods of President rule, despite its strong reservation."

JSTOR: An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie

I dont know key thonu disuga kyunki merey kol university subscription a tah article access kar sakda...

Status
Not open for further replies.