Police Cars around the world

speedy250kmph

Foxymophandlemama
German police car...Lamborgini..gallardo..max speed 320km/hr

Japan...Nissan Skyline GTR..max speed 280km/hr

France ...pegaut...sports gt

spain .....audi TT max speed 280km/hr

england .....porsche ......Do I have to tell the speed...

Now for the Ultimate Police Car in the World !!!

India 's Mahindra Jeep !!!

Max Speed not disclosed due to Security Reasons ...))

The Ominous

Come get Some......
speedy250kmph said:
england .....porsche ......Do I have to tell the speed...
http://www.advisionindia.com/daily/pcars/porsche.jpg

Oye eh tan Chevy Corvette hai.....and i wonder 911 kad to England da emergency number ho gaya. :confused:

Naam theek kar. Porche nahi hai eh....... State tropper use karde eh vali gaddi :) me pretty smart :yahoo

France ...pegaut...sports gt

Eh foto b nakli hai..........generated jahi hai.....look at the door of the car :P

BAKI INDIAN MAHINDRA JEEP OH TAN SAB TO AAAGE HAI. :y

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
**The Ominous** said:
Oye eh tan Chevy Corvette hai.....and i wonder 911 kad to England da emergency number ho gaya. :confused:

Naam theek kar. Porche nahi hai eh....... State tropper use karde eh vali gaddi :) me pretty smart :yahoo

na bande nu galti vi lag sakdi tusi sareya di lassi karan da theka laya mr. smarty pants :lalala naale main ta kade kise state trooper kole nahi dekhi, i bet u live in hamptons or something !.....

and they dont give these cars to every cop....lol....its just a show off, and yeah i agree 911 aint england's er number, I will ask speedy and info will be corrected incase people have to call.........chillax..........just look at the cars

The Ominous

Come get Some......
Angel_Eyes said:
na bande nu galti vi lag sakdi tusi sareya di lassi karan da theka laya mr. smarty pants :lalala naale main ta kade kise state trooper kole nahi dekhi, i bet u live in hamptons or something !.....

and they dont give these cars to every cop....lol....its just a show off, and yeah i agree 911 aint england's er number, I will ask speedy and info will be corrected incase people have to call.........chillax..........just look at the cars

Teri Aisi Di Tesi......... tun even hi ladan nu aaa gai.

Mein b tan ehi keh reha han ke INFO galat hai. us nu theek kar le bas. Hor ki keha mein.....

And is vich Lassi kehdi ho gai... :confused: I think car da background vekh ke speedy ne keh dita hona ke eh England di hai :thinking

Chal any wayz theek kar tan dita tun hun.... :y