ਸਿੱਖਾਂ ਬਾਰੇ ਗ਼ਲਤ ਪ੍ਰਚਾਰ - Plz Listen It

She is sponsored by center government just like all other *jhoothe deras* to defame sikh religion. There is only one solution to deal with these kind of negative elements i.e. to educate yourself on the personal level rather than relying on the preachers to do the same. Read and understand the S.Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Because, now a days...too much emphasis is put on broadcasting Kirtan, which is good...but youth will not get anything out of it except peace....but we need to have knowledge and peace.....we need to understand the right interpretation of what is written in our religious scriptures. I know it is a big task and nobody has that much time in todays busy life. But this could be done gradually with the help of technology. Finally, piracy is big now a days...so try to learn from the legit source.

Suggestions: In mp3s, try lsitening to (Bhai Thakur Singh Ji, Patiala wale) and if someone wants to read the interpretation, try (Teeka by Prof. Sahib Singh Ji, available on pdf). The following are the links to all the religous scriptures interpretations given in PDF by legit sources:
https://www.unp.me/f16/prof-sahib-singh-51822/

Sikh religion is modern and scientific religion, there is explanation given for each line. People all over world is trying to unlock the secrets of the universe(Nasa, USA, England, Russia). Go check their libraries and you will find that ...how much respect is given to *S.G.G.S.* in these libraries.

[Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind, Albert Einstein]

Al Bains

this woman is illitrate....she doesn't know anything bot history...riots happen because of such people....everyone knows what Guru Nanak Dev Ji did...even NASA is down wit tat philosophy coz Guru ji talked bot scientific stuff tat even science prooved later...he never dissed any hindu or muslim....n he never said tat sikhs r better...he believed in humanity n said all the peep r equal...he juz said get away frm superstitions

n when we talk bot any respectable personality we always pay respect to tat person....like we use term "Ji" in the end.....e.g Dr. Ambedkar Ji, Gautam Budh ji etc....& its basic curtosy not to talk in this manner about such person.......& this is a small thing which makes a big difference in a person's personality n shows his/her true colours....i feel pity for the people who r listening to this woman

a sensible person never segregates any person into high-class or low-class ....we r all God's creation n we r equal....n talking such things about others prooves how litrate u r

so please ignore her