Pleses Help Me mye friends!

okay i got something for u ....dont eat no chikn ,burger no food contains fat....eat alot of vegitables and fruits..thats how u can get slim trim and bak in shape ..and do some excersize if u are able to do ..but vegitables are better then chickn ,burger and pizza ...
J-SkiLLz said:
Actually i h'ave got a problem, afta mye accident i have gained weight because of the total bed rest and healthy food, and i wanna be slim-trim again, so help me if ya can, If ya can tell me some exercises, that `ll be great or tell me waht to eat what to not :(

Sonia_Nz

>>>>MaHiYa<<<<
neil said:
mitra chaddiya kar, raat nun roti naal2 peg laya kar..........chivas regal on the rocks...........dekh teri fat kiddan burn hunde aa,

baki thori jahi sehat tan honee chaheede, fer sardari kiddan dikho gee,

apne taan rob hee pata lagda vee kidda vadda tummy, aa

jinni waddi tummy ona jiyada rob........:bite

oyee putheyy kamm dassi jaundaaa mei ohdii sharaab churaan nu laggi hoi ahh tuusii ohnuu pegg launnee nu akhi jaundee hooo :hit :hit :hit :hit hunn naaii chadnaa tenuuu neilaaaaa bach jahh :taz :taz rofl rofl

Rupy veere go 4 jogging as much as u can......n no fried foods should be taken......

te try to be in gussa mood everytime...is de naal khoon sadega...te patle ho jayoge :wig

glitters9

hello ruppy ji ki hal ne.well i m not ad octor but i have done so many studies on contionous increase in weight here r sum easy suggestions :-

1} drink warm water everyday.jad v pani peena hove tan o garm hona chahida hai.just like hot tea
2} say no to sugar n oily food.
3} no jogging n exursion needed es de naal pata ki hovega thode dina vich weight ghat javega par jogging chad do ge tan fer motte ho jaonge.
4} te carefree rehna shuru kar tension lena duniya da kam hai te tension dena aapna.
5} te hanji tea or coffe vi ghat kar dena.is de nal calories vad diyan ne.
well mainu lagda hai aj de layi kafi hoya
je is de naal na fark peya te zarur dasna i will give u sum more tips.
changa
take care
bye

Weight Loss Programs
Program 1
  • Start by exercising for 10 minutes, 6 days per week, or 20 minutes, 3 days per week. If you can do 60 minutes then even better.
  • Always start with a light walk to warm up, and then increase the pace of your walk.
Program 2
  • Warm up and stretch for 5-10 minutes.
  • Power walk for 5 minutes, slow walk for 2 minutes.
  • Repeat for duration of your walk.
  • Always complete a warm down before finishing the session.
Program 3
  • Power walk for 500m, slow walk for 100m.
  • Repeat for the duration of your walk.
Program 4
  • Jog for 50m, walk for 500m.
  • Repeat 5 times.
Program 5
  • Walk up 20 steps (not floors), and then complete a 2 minute recovery walk on level ground.
  • Repeat 5 times.
One of the biggest mistakes people make when they start an exercise program is they reduce the amount of activity they do for the rest of the day. They think "I've already done my exercise for the day" and they sit on the lounge. To really lose that weight you need to make sure that you remain active for the rest of the day. Don't spend the rest of the day in bed or on the couch!