Please Help - HIV 1

Mandeep Kaur Guraya

MAIN JATTI PUNJAB DI ..
SSA ji sab nu.
Ik help chahidi hai .... mere ik friend da HIV1 test positive aaya hai.... UNP te kaafi doctors v ne...te kujh lok kise doctor nu jaande v hon ge...so ik gall puchhni c

ki kise nu pta hai ki HIV1 positive niklan ton baad insaan kinni der healthy life jee sakda hai....ki koi medicine hai ...jis naal HIV1 viral count ghat hunda hai... i really need some information...want to help my friend.

Please give as much information as possible...but koi tukke na mareyo...je facts pta hon ohi dasseyo .

Thanks in advance to everyone.

JV

Punjabi jatt
It's very bad to hear about ur friend . Well HIV1 positive patient life depend on how much he is healthy.. HIV infected people don't die bco of HIV virus... They die when their body immunity get lower , even a cold cause the death. As per my knowledge you friend must very careful about his/her health. Virus cause damage in body immunity but ur friend should never give up and take care of his/ her health...
That's a gerenal information.
Tell me in which stage he or she is??

Mandeep Kaur Guraya

MAIN JATTI PUNJAB DI ..
He just got this information from a medical test for emmbacy .... he is going to get it tested again from some other doctor...then only will get the details....how many stages are there of HIV 1 .... n what is the difference b/w HIV1 and HIV 2.

Jatt Di Dushmani

Custom Class Jounin
We'd similar case in our family, one of my relative diagonsed with HIV virus when he got injured in an accident and was admitted to the local hosp where blood transfusion took place and after that the family was informed (It was 10 years ago). At that time medical expenses were high on family nearly 50-60K per month and he lived 3 years on medication though in some cases it vary on person to person.

SSA ji sab nu.
Ik help chahidi hai .... mere ik friend da HIV1 test positive aaya hai.... UNP te kaafi doctors v ne...te kujh lok kise doctor nu jaande v hon ge...so ik gall puchhni c

ki kise nu pta hai ki HIV1 positive niklan ton baad insaan kinni der healthy life jee sakda hai....ki koi medicine hai ...jis naal HIV1 viral count ghat hunda hai... i really need some information...want to help my friend.

Please give as much information as possible...but koi tukke na mareyo...je facts pta hon ohi dasseyo .

Thanks in advance to everyone.

tusi personally interact ho sakde ho main no dina jo puchna hove puch sakde ho ehna kolo

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread or react to this post in order to see this content.

Last edited by a moderator: