PK (2014) - After cinema now in RnP - The Review

Singh-a-lion

Prime VIP
Guys,

We are all missing a main point here.

PK movie ch jo dasseya gaya ohi apa fer kari jaa rahe haan.

Ek Alien aya bahrli dunia to and ohnu sab loka ne dasseya ki rabb help karega.

Hun Rabb kaun hai kisne dekhya ?

Hindus de Rab
Sikhs de Guru
Muslims de Allah/Prophet
Christian de Jesus
Buddhists de Buddha

Kise ne koi nahi dekhya, je koi nama bacha jamda hai ode te ta koi stamp nahi laggi hundi dassan nu ki oh kehre dharam da hai.

apa ek race nu belong karde haan oh hai HUMAN / Mankind hai.

je tusi sab technically galla karan lagg pende aa ithe aa ki sade dharam ch eh likheya te sade ch eh. ta Technically speaking we all have one thing in common which is HUMAN DNA.

Ki pata koi Rabb hai vi ki nahi, ki pata eh sab ek Darr banaya gaya si saanu galat kamm karan to rokan layi ?

Par main point is , why are we fighting ?

hamesha ek duje to changiya cheeza sikho te ek duje di izzat karo ehi apna sab da dharam bana lao ta dekho kinna peace hunda ethe.

I respect ur every word bro
But sum ppl start stuff for nuthin
Den meinu kuch na kuch kehna pe janda.
Did we ever fight here :-? I think neva.
U respect me nd i respect u. Simple logic.
U respect my turban den automatically respect comes for your tilak.

But wen sum1 say ladies sitting in gurudawara luk like dey r sitting in vidwah ashram den wht ppl here expect from me.

Singh-a-lion

Prime VIP
Allegation:-? I just posted wt written in sggs.
Nd
Heres the meaning,,
ਓਇ ਲੇ ਜਾਰੇ ਓਇ ਲੇ ਗਾਡੇ ਤੇਰੀ ਗਤਿ ਦੁਹੂ ਨ ਪਾਈ ॥੧॥

ਓਇ = ਉਹਨਾਂ (ਹਿੰਦੂਆਂ) ਨੇ। ਲੇ = ਲੈ ਕੇ, (ਆਪਣੇ ਮੁਰਦੇ) ਲੈ ਕੇ। ਜਾਰੇ = ਸਾੜ ਦਿੱਤੇ। ਗਾਡੇ = ਦੱਬ ਦਿੱਤੇ। ਗਤਿ = {ਸੰ. गति = ੧. condition, state, ੨. knowledge, wisdom} ੧. ਹਾਲਤ ੨. ਉੱਚੀ ਆਤਮਕ ਅਵਸਥਾ। ਦੁਹੂ = ਨਾਹ ਹਿੰਦੂਆਂ ਤੇ ਨਾਹ ਮੁਸਲਮਾਨਾਂ ॥੧॥
ਹਿੰਦੂਆਂ ਨੇ ਆਪਣੇ ਮੁਰਦੇ ਸਾੜ ਦਿੱਤੇ ਤੇ ਮੁਸਲਮਾਨਾਂ ਦੇ ਦੱਬ ਦਿੱਤੇ (ਇਸੇ ਵਿਚ ਹੀ ਝਗੜਦੇ ਰਹੇ ਕਿ ਸੱਚਾ ਕੌਣ ਹੈ)। (ਹੇ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ) ਇਹ ਸਮਝ ਦੋਹਾਂ ਧਿਰਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਨਾਹ ਪਈ ॥੧॥

well....
My knowledge in this language is almost nothing, so I can't even read (let alone understand) what you had quoted as reply to me.

I have googled with your text to find if there is any reference to "The Hindu is sightless; the Muslim has only one eye" nothing like that has poped up.. where is it then? can you provide me with exact reference?

the other question was rather direct - what you think? you will be spared from death? and preserved for ever?

it says (from what I can make it from that) everyone will die .. doing whatever they were doing... It didn't say I/ME/WE will be spared, or by doing "this" or "that" you can evade death..

Come on yaar.... tell me... what is it all means???[/QUOTE]
The Hindus cremate their dead, While muslim burry thier dead
And dey both fight on this topic that if hindu cremate the dead ,will find god and muslims says hindu doing wrong only by burry'in dead will find god,,
Dey both dont knw how to find lord.

well....
My knowledge in this language is almost nothing, so I can't even read (let alone understand) what you had quoted as reply to me.

I have googled with your text to find if there is any reference to "The Hindu is sightless; the Muslim has only one eye" nothing like that has poped up.. where is it then? can you provide me with exact reference?

the other question was rather direct - what you think? you will be spared from death? and preserved for ever?

it says (from what I can make it from that) everyone will die .. doing whatever they were doing... It didn't say I/ME/WE will be spared, or by doing "this" or "that" you can evade death..

Come on yaar.... tell me... what is it all means???
The Hindus cremate their dead, While muslim burry thier dead
And dey both fight on this topic that if hindu cremate the dead ,will find god and muslims says hindu doing wrong only by burry'in dead will find god,,
Dey both dont knw how to find lord.[/QUOTE]

Well??? that was it.. YOU DONT KNOW !!!!! admit it...
that makes things a lot simpler ......

Conclusion : PK is a very good entertainer !!!

Singh-a-lion

Prime VIP
^^Der r some deep meaning vich are actually different from simple meanings.
And some ppl here (mnush)take simple meaning nd start messin.

gullu96

Elite
Paji, main reason i like this movie is because that it highlights the fact that religions are dividing us instead of bringing us together. God is one, and us humans have found different ways to worship and believe in him/her. We should always remember the fact that we are humans before we are Hindu, Muslim or Sikh

Sadhu

Dhillon said:
there is no such thing as 'stupid or intellegent' religion.
its the people.

-
It's just a convenient argument. Every-one says that. Dat d interpretation is wrong.
Some say religion is not a fault, it's d ppl. Again, convenient.
The truth is religions wer created by Men. Mayb those those who created them wer wrong.

Who said Jesus ws d only begotten son of God??
God Didn't say dat. Jesus himself said this.
N Mohammad is Allah's prophet?
Allah didn't say this. Mohammad himself said that.
N who said, Whenever Guru Nanak spoke it was Akal Purakh speaking??
The Akal Purakh didn't d say this. Guru Nanak himself said this.
Says Nanak, I speak as He causes me to speak. pg.1331

So U see. Scriptures r not God sent. They were written by humans. They can b wrong.
Stop saying religion is not to b faulted. Every religion will always b open to interpretations.

The truth is that d veru concept of God n religious doctrines were created by
clever weaklings with gifts of Gold n land as a tool for social control.
Sikhism was created by d Bedi's. Then D sodhi's took over.
Guru Arjan dev b'came a Guru b'coz his wife who was also d daughtr of d fourth Guru
put in a word for him. "Gaddi hun ghar vich rehni chahidi...".
Every next guru was a sodhi after that.

-
-
chakde.fatte said:
Worshipping their idols, the Hindus die; the Muslims die bowing their heads.
The Hindus cremate their dead, while the Muslims bury theirs;
neither finds Your true state, Lord.

-
Don't d sikh die? Hv d sikh found their true state?

And Guru Nanak said many things.
Listening-Shiva, Brahma and Indra.
Listening-even foul-mouthed people praise Him.
Listening-the technology of Yoga and the secrets of the body.
Listening-the Shaastras, the Simritees and the Vedas.
Nanak, the devotees are forever in bliss.

Guru Nanak Dev, Pg. 2

Guru Angad Dev said this:
The One Lord Krishna is the Divine Lord of all; He is the Divinity of the individual soul.
One who understands the mystery of all-pervading Lord;
Nanak is a slave to him; he himself is the Immaculate Divine Lord.

Guru Angad Dev, 0g.469

N dis verse by Guru Angad is somewhat castiest:
The Way of the Khshatriya is the Way of bravery; the Way of the Shudras is service to others.
Guru Angad Dev - Pg. 469

-

userid114437

Sacha Sikh kisse idol nu jaffi pa k ni marda,
Bipper sikh da meinu pata ni,,

ਸੁਣਿਐਈਸਰੁਬਰਮਾਇੰਦੁ॥
ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦੇ ਨਾਮ ਨੂੰ ਸੁਣਨ ਦੁਆਰਾ ਮੌਤ ਦੇ ਦੇਵਤੇ, ਉਤਪੁਤੀ ਦੇ ਦੇਵਤੇ ਅਤੇ ਮੀਂਹ ਦੇ ਦੇਵਤੇ ਦੀ ਪਦਵੀ ਪਰਾਪਤ ਹੋ ਜਾਂਦੀ ਹੈ।ਈਸਰੁ = ਸ਼ਿਵ। ਇੰਦੁ = ਇੰਦਰ ਦੇਵਤਾ।ਅਕਾਲ ਪੁਰਖ ਦੇ ਨਾਮ ਵਿਚ ਸੁਰਤ ਜੋੜਨ ਦਾ ਸਦਕਾ ਸਾਧਾਰਨ ਮਨੁੱਖ ਸ਼ਿਵ, ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾ ਤੇ ਇੰਦਰ ਦੀ ਪਦਵੀ 'ਤੇ ਅੱਪੜ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਹੈ,
Page 2

ਏਕਕ੍ਰਿਸਨੰਸਰਬਦੇਵਾਦੇਵਦੇਵਾਤਆਤਮਾ॥
ਏਕ ਕ੍ਰਿਸਨੰ = ਇਕ ਪਰਮਾਤਮਾ। ਸਰਬ ਦੇਵ ਆਤਮਾ = ਸਾਰੇ ਦੇਵਤਿਆਂ ਦਾ ਆਤਮਾ। ਦੇਵ ਦੇਵਾ ਆਤਮਾ = ਦੇਵਤਿਆਂ ਦੇ ਦੇਵਤਿਆਂ ਦਾ ਆਤਮਾ। ਤ = ਭੀ।ਇਕ ਪਰਮਾਤਮਾ ਹੀ ਸਾਰੇ ਦੇਵਤਿਆਂ ਦਾ ਆਤਮਾ ਹੈ, ਦੇਵਤਿਆਂ ਦੇ ਦੇਵਤਿਆਂ ਦਾ ਭੀ ਆਤਮਾ ਹੈ।
Page469
ਖਤ੍ਰੀਸਬਦੰਸੂਰਸਬਦੰਸੂਦ੍ਰਸਬਦੰਪਰਾਕ੍ਰਿਤਹ॥
ਪਰਾਕ੍ਰਿਤਹ = ਪਰਾਈ ਕਿਰਤ ਕਰਨੀ, ਦੂਜਿਆਂ ਦੀ ਸੇਵਾ ਕਰਨੀ।ਖਤ੍ਰੀਆਂ ਦਾ ਧਰਮ ਸੂਰਮਿਆਂ ਵਾਲੇ ਕੰਮ ਕਰਨਾ ਹੈ, ਅਤੇ
ਸ਼ੂਦਰਾਂ ਦਾ ਧਰਮ ਦੂਜਿਆਂ ਦੀ ਸੇਵਾ ਕਰਨੀ।

ਸਰਬ ਸਬਦੰ ਏਕ ਸਬਦੰ ਜੇ ਕੋ ਜਾਣੈ ਭੇਉ ॥
ਸਰਬ ਸਬਦੰ = ਸਾਰਿਆਂ ਧਰਮਾਂ ਦਾ ਧਰਮ, ਭਾਵ, ਸਭ ਤੋਂ ਸ੍ਰੇਸ਼ਟ ਧਰਮ। ਏਕ ਸਬਦੰ = ਇਕ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਦਾ ਸਿਮਰਨ ਰੂਪ ਧਰਮ। ਭੇਉ = ਭੇਦ।ਪਰ ਸਾਰਿਆਂ ਦਾ ਮੁੱਖ-ਧਰਮ ਇਹ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਇਕ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਦਾ ਸਿਮਰਨ ਕਰੀਏ। ਜੋ ਮਨੁੱਖ ਇਸ ਭੇਦ ਨੂੰ ਜਾਣਦਾ ਹੈ,Jida tusi oss vele kiti ke shudra da dharm sirf seva karni hai,,mandir cha vadan ni dinde c,,Fer guru saab ne sare manuka da dharm dasea ke asli dharm kehda aa Page469

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
Manush, you have a point.I would agree with you on this.

As you explained, it can be all self claimed entities. No one ever questioned about their existence and this could be us blindly following these rituals and thinking that something might go wrong with us if don't do that.

Sadhu

Sacha Sikh kisse idol nu jaffi pa k ni marda,

Bahut vadda kam karde ho. Even d muslims don't do it. U r great company.

Jida tusi oss vele kiti ke shudra da dharm sirf seva karni hai,,mandir cha vadan ni dinde c,,
Fer guru saab ne sare manuka da dharm dasea ke asli dharm kehda aa Page469

Guru Angad Dev said shudra da dharm seva karna hai. read my post again.
N caste system is very much practiced in sikhism. D bani of lower castes begins with an introduction
like 'bani namdev di, or kabir or ravidas di. It's just to remind d reader dat what d reader is abt to read
is something written by some choodha, chamar or julaha. Lower-castes hv bin singled out.
Ther's tirlochans bani, or d bhatt's, but dey wer upper castes,
so no need was felt to inform d reader whose bani dey wer reading.

Even today, at d golden temple U will find sevadar's from lower castes manning d crowds
or doing menial work outdoors in d sun while upper caste sevadar's sit in cool rooms wid fans
or air conditionrs.
Sikhism is different only on paper. It carries all d vices of Hinduism. But Hindu's hs moved ahead.
Hindu women priests r performing marriages n even d final rites of d deceased at many places.
Sikh don't allow their woman to even accompany at d crematorium.. D sikh still don't allow
women priests to perform keertan at d golden temple bcoz d woman r seen as unclean.

D sikh wants to erect a memorial at d golden temple in upper-caste terrorists' name
but nvr talk abt building one of kabeer, namdev or ravidas cos dey all wer from lower-castes.
I'm yet to see just one lower caste among d panj-pyara's at d akal-takht...
-

userid114437

Muslims mareo poojde,,kabra poojde,,same like u,,
Na idol koi gyaan dinda na marea te na kabar, now u guys r great company.

Hun namdev di bani taan namdev di likha ge. Guru ne apni keh k thodi likh diti,,
Namdev ji da haq nai marea, sher de kiti shikaar te giddad khen asi marea eh kam tuhanu aunda hou,sanu ni
Womens used to do kirtan at golden temple ,bt after bippers captured it they stoped it,
And yea the bippers do that cast thing in sikhism.
Kabeer ji da asthan v jithe ohna di japmali sambh k rakhio aa,,we r taking gud care of it,
Je tenu koi prob aa uppar cast terroist toon taan ja k jinda la k aa taa memorial te,nale swad dekh layi.

KARAN

Prime VIP
Bahut vadda kam karde ho. Even d muslims don't do it. U r great company.

Guru Angad Dev said shudra da dharm seva karna hai. read my post again.
N caste system is very much practiced in sikhism. D bani of lower castes begins with an introduction
like 'bani namdev di, or kabir or ravidas di. It's just to remind d reader dat what d reader is abt to read
is something written by some choodha, chamar or julaha. Lower-castes hv bin singled out.
Ther's tirlochans bani, or d bhatt's, but dey wer upper castes,
so no need was felt to inform d reader whose bani dey wer reading.

Even today, at d golden temple U will find sevadar's from lower castes manning d crowds
or doing menial work outdoors in d sun while upper caste sevadar's sit in cool rooms wid fans
or air conditionrs.
Sikhism is different only on paper. It carries all d vices of Hinduism. But Hindu's hs moved ahead.
Hindu women priests r performing marriages n even d final rites of d deceased at many places.
Sikh don't allow their woman to even accompany at d crematorium.. D sikh still don't allow
women priests to perform keertan at d golden temple bcoz d woman r seen as unclean.

D sikh wants to erect a memorial at d golden temple in upper-caste terrorists' name
but nvr talk abt building one of kabeer, namdev or ravidas cos dey all wer from lower-castes.
I'm yet to see just one lower caste among d panj-pyara's at d akal-takht...
-

me ta kite golden temple ch dekhya ni koi aisa chakkar aaj tak, tere according aaliya ucchi caste wale lok vi othe jhuthe bartan saaf krde dekhe ne, aap vi kridi ne, jhadu maarde vi , parkarma di safai krde vi dekhe ne, jodeya di sewa ch vi dekhe ne, tu pta ni kihde golden temple jana a. ethe jinne vi haige aa puch le ohna to, ohna sareya vi ehi kamm kite honge jrur.

hun teri soch jma nikki a tenu lgda b ohna de naam ohna di caste dasan lyi likhe ne, te sanu lgda b ohna ne jo likhya oh cheej lokan tak pahuchaun lyi likhe ne.. taki lokan nu pta lag ske vi eh likhya kisne aa.. hun aaj de tym ch hi dekhla, kise vi poet di koi rachna hove te ohde naam naal hunda, tere according te fer ohdi caste dasan lyi naam likhya ohne apna.