Piggy Chops to add on pounds for ‘Saat Khoon Maaf’

♛Princess

Prime VIP

The always slim Piggy Chops is the next star after Kareena Kapoor to change her looks for a role and we’re talking about major changes! The super slim actress has been asked to gain weight, for her part in Vishal Bharadwaj’s new movie Saat Khoon Maaf.

while most actors and actresses are excited about getting a makeover in a movie, Priyanka is not the least bit happy about her weight gain:

“I’ve been on a put-on-some-serious-weight kind of diet for ‘Saat Khoon Maaf”… yuck! I feel so unhealthy!” she recently told fans on Twitter.

Do not worry Priyanka fans, the actress will soon be back in shape and more gorgeous than ever as she is already hitting the gym:

“Now that the film is almost over … I plan on hitting the gym with a vengeance … And coming from me that’s a feat in itself … because I hate gyms! Aaaarrrggghh!!” she tweeted.

Saat Khoon Maaf is based on British/Indian author Ruskin Bond’s book Susanna’s Seven Husbands which tells the story of a woman who kills all of her husbands! The pretty actress is currently in Coorg working on the project.