Petz Open for UNP TEAM [ TESTING ]

The Ominous

Come get Some......
Before there was problem that age years/days of pet is not increasing automatically, now when the age of my pet is increasing automatically i want to test pet system with more members. So i am adding UNP Team as test team for the petz system.

In coming few days it will be available for everyone.

UNP TEAM can access the Petz system at https://www.unp.me/petz.php

Please if you have any question, suggestion and feedbacks. Please put them over here.

And i know every one will ask for more realistic pets like sher ;) , dog, parrot etc. But those petz are not available yet couz we are using free version for now. If the Petz system will gain popularity we will defiantly buy the more advance version where petz learn tricks, they fight with each other and they do hell lot of thingz a normal pet can never do.

Wating for UNP FEEDBACK

The Ominous

Come get Some......
Please note that if some one is adopting a pet. His/her Vbplaza points will get deducted as almost everything is paid in petz.

And keep looking for petz details. Usually they stay hungry all the time. Hungry pet can lead a fatal death

MAVERICK

Thanks...lets try the egg..
what about the aging, hunger etc features..coz mine aint hungry yet...its been quite a time since i made it today...

The Ominous

Come get Some......
Hunger and aging will automatically increase after 24 hrz. So keep checkin ur petz stats. This is like when ever u wake in morning and open up UNP, at that time you will see ur pet hungry. U can buy pet from Market.

The Ominous

Come get Some......
Yeah. vB points and u can also see growing them up.

See i mine is too happy that he got angel ring on his head. Don't knw from he got that.

MAVERICK

Yeah. vB points and u can also see growing them up.

See i mine is too happy that he got angel ring on his head. Don't knw from he got that.

hmm...nice ring though...
so u feed him when he is hungry or u just keep on feeding him no matter what!!

The Ominous

Come get Some......
lol.. !! yeah... !! we are just testing the system for now. In future will move to paid version.

Don't u worry ur well fed pet will make you popular enough.

The Ominous

Come get Some......
U may have choosed it from the drop down menu. Or u have selected Random. So if random selected it may pik up any of other's pet. So he will be called father. :) ha ha interesting.