Perfume selection tips

Pardeep

๑۩۩๑┼●ℛŐŶ
Steps you should take while choosing a perfume:

1. The first step is to think about what kinds of smells you find most attractive. Do some research and the smells which appeal to you is best suited for you.

2. Don't hesitate to ask the person wearing a lovely perfume the name of her perfume.

3. While selecting a perfume always take the help of the salesgirl but only trust your taste.

4. Apply the perfume on the pulse points and wait for 10 minutes before actually deciding to but it.

5. You can try out two perfumes, one on each wrist during one trip to the mall, but not more than two as your nose will start to get confused and you will end up smelling like a perfume factory.

6. Don't sniff the perfume immediately after you spray it. If it has alcohol in it this will assault your senses. Wait a bit. Most perfumes will go through three stages called the top, middle and base notes. You cannot judge a perfume simply on its top notes.

riya123

Hi
Thanks for sharing your knowledge on perfumes. I have good collection of perfumes for women. My personal favorite is Davidoff Coolwater Woman. I like checking out different brands and purchasing them online at Shoppers Stop. They have exclusive range of branded perfumes which include Calvin Klein, Davidoff, Hugo Boss, Ralph Lauren to name a few.

deep

Prime VIP
Hi
Thanks for sharing your knowledge on perfumes. I have good collection of perfumes for women. My personal favorite is Davidoff Coolwater Woman. I like checking out different brands and purchasing them online at Shoppers Stop. They have exclusive range of branded perfumes which include Calvin Klein, Davidoff, Hugo Boss, Ralph Lauren to name a few.

try ralph lauren's romance