People who made UNP Special..

J@tti

..Majajan..
Who made you want to log on to UNP everytime you were online.

Whose posts you din want to miss

Who made UNP personal for you? :med

Please limit to one person per post and don't say "everyone" - because we all know there are people you can't stand! :dead

It's been good 4 years - so rack your brains and say who made UNP special for you!

J@tti

..Majajan..
This is sad... no one has much to say.. oh well.. i hope they are just being lazy

Instead of thanking me... Jot Something Down!

deep

Prime VIP
Who made you want to log on to UNP everytime you were online? : kpw

Whose posts you din want to miss: guri

Who made UNP personal for you? sherdil

sig.separator.gif

.. Mere Haatha Diya Lakeeran To Tera Naa Ni Mitt Sakda ..

Who made you want to log on to UNP everytime you were online.= ..pardesi..gurvy...tiger..lily....patoley wargi...diljanii..justpunjabi..undercover angel and quseed..sk

Whose posts you din want to miss= lily...gurvy..j4ggi37..pardesi...diljanii..angel..undercover ..tiger..justpunjabi..fatima..virkboys

mandeep kaur..sk...dhillon...

Who made UNP personal for you= all my dear frds which i mentioned above:x

REALLYCOOL0 (sanjay) made UNP personal for me. we talked for a while one day and realized that we go to neighboring schools lol and since then we had been talking back and forth on UNP chat. seems hes a lot more busy nowadays because i dont talk to him much, but at least i made a new friend :D

chief

Prime VIP
Who made you want to log on to UNP everytime you were online.= ..pardesi..gurvy...tiger..lily....patoley wargi...diljanii..justpunjabi..undercover angel and quseed..sk

Whose posts you din want to miss= lily...gurvy..j4ggi37..pardesi...diljanii..angel..undercover ..tiger..justpunjabi..fatima..virkboys

main dubara keh rea naam sai lea kar :w
@OP: main lily billi di pooch fadke ethe aya :y

Some1

Focusing on ________
Who made you want to log on to UNP everytime you were online.
spammers, trollers and complainers.

Whose posts you din want to miss
bulleshah

Who made UNP personal for you? :med
navneet, namriti, guri , gurpreet

i know you did not want to miss my posts either :w AND i made it entertaining haha :pop

gurvy

.:: free as the wind ::.
Who made you want to log on to UNP everytime you were online : Fun :cool

Whose posts you din want to miss : Long List :an

Who made UNP personal for you? : Unpians Att aa Saare :cool

hmmm koi reh te nhi gyaa :haha