Paul Walker died in a car accident on Saturday in Valencia,

[JUGRAJ SINGH]

Prime VIP
Staff member
mgidumacontentmtvcom1718268width281heigh-1.jpg

Paul Walker, star of the "Fast and Furious" films, died Saturday in a single-car accident and explosion.

According to TMZ,, the actor died in a car accident and explosion in Southern California. The online report states the accident occurred in Santa Clarita, just north of Los Angeles. The actor was reportedly riding in a Porsche that lost control for an unknown reason and hit a post or tree before bursting into flames.

Multiple sources have told TMZ that Walker and another person were killed in the accident. At this point, it is unclear what caused the accident or who exactly was behind the wheel when it took place.

Actor Paul Walker, best known for his role in the Fast and Furious franchise, died on Saturday afternoon after a car accident in Valencia, CA. He was 40 years old.

“It is with a truly heavy heart that we must confirm that Paul Walker passed away today in a tragic car accident while attending a charity event for his organization Reach Out Worldwide. He was a passenger in a friend’s car, in which both lost their lives. We appreciate your patience as we too are stunned and saddened beyond belief by this news. Thank you for keeping his family and »

According to the report, the actor was in Santa Clarita for a car show to support the relief effort for the Philippines typhoon and was taking friends for rides in a new Porsche. The crash took place during a test drive

#Jatt On Hunt

Staff member
Re: Paul Walker died in a car accident on Saturday in Valenc

:no :rondu R I P bahut kaim c yr can't beleive jdo fb ton pta laga :sad
roana aa gya yr fast series ch sab ton vadia acting c :((

#Jatt On Hunt

Staff member

Walker currently has two completed films awaiting release: the Hurricane Katrina thriller " Hours," and "Brick Mansions," the remake of "District B13." He was currently filming "Fast & Furious 7" for release next summer, though it's unclear how his passing will affect those plans at this point. Paul Walker is survived by his daughter Meadow Rain.​

R I P to Paul Walker...........very sad news :( :n :cry

Er.Dhiman

Elite

source : fb

Attachments

• 1454945_560190777398816_1672691309_n.jpg
    1454945_560190777398816_1672691309_n.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 1,512

Gill 22

Elite

:sad Very Sad News

R.I.P To Paul Walker

Kaim Banda C Yr

Car Wali Photo Dekh Ne Awe Lagda Jiwe Car 200/250KM/H Di Speed Te Chaldi
Howe:n

userid114437

ਵਾਰੀ ਆਪੋ ਆਪਣੀ ਕੋਇ ਨ ਬੰਧੈ ਧੀਰ ॥

Je vadiyo hundi taan maruti cha v bach jana c,,,ayio c porshe v fail ho gayi

JV

Punjabi jatt

RIP pual really gonna miss u he is my favourite one

[JUGRAJ SINGH]

Prime VIP
Staff member

It is with a truly heavy heart that we must confirm that Paul Walker passed away today in a tragic car accident while attending a charity event for his organization Reach Out Worldwide. He was a passenger in a friend's car, in which both lost their lives. We appreciate your patience as we too are stunned and saddened beyond belief by this news. Thank you for keeping his family and friends in your prayers during this very difficult time. We will do our best to keep you apprised on where to send condolences. - ‪#‎TeamPW‬

I was with Paul today. He was surrounded by friends, talking about cars, seeing hundreds of gifts brought for kids to give out by charity. The news is terribly sad. The world lost an angel and Heaven gained one. I'm going to commit to helping ensure the Paul's charity lives on and that his love of cars and people, especially children, will be remembered forever.

R.I.P. Paul Walker...Although, we weren't close and did not maintain our friendship after 2 Fast 2 Furious, I still counted him as my dear Friend. What a tragic loss. I still remember the good times we had on the set of that movie in Miami during 2002. This man was a GREAT talent with a very kind, down-to-earth, humble and spirit of brotherhood. He was not arrogant or boastful in the least! I remember on set how he made time for his fans and supporters (taking pictures, signing autographs, etc) even though John and the rest of the production crew were requesting for him to get back in front of the camera and when he did, he always gave a stellar performance. He was the consummate professional. GOD bless you, my Brother. I'm deeply saddened at this very moment, certainly not just for myself but mainly for his daughter: Meadow...my prayers are with her and the rest of the family. In spite of this shocking and tragic news, I HAVE to see the bright side of all of this, which is: I have faith that Paul's spirit is now resting in the besom of JESUS CHRIST.

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47

absolutely devastated after this news
RIP

Fast and furious won't be the same without you ..

" Only blonde' in the crew " ..and jap car enthusiast..

KARAN

Prime VIP

RIP ... will olwz be in the list of one of my fav human being.