Parineeti Chopra: I Love Rani Mukerji!

The cute and bubbly actress Parineeti is all set to make a name in the industry. The fuss-free star is a huge fan of Rani Mukerji and would love to do Priyanka Chopra’s role in Barfi! In an exclusive interview, she shares her beauty tips and talks about her current films and co-stars.

Which is your favourite perfume?

Parineeti Chopra
I have more than one favourite perfume so it’s a little hard to decide. Some of my favourites include Narciso Rodriguez, 212 VIP and Acqua Di Giò by Armani.

What movies are you currently working on?

Parineeti Chopra
Right now I am working on two films – Hasee to Phasee and Kill Dil. In Hasee to Phasee, I’m paired with Sid (Siddharth Malhotra) and Kill Dil is a Yash Raj film. I’m working with Ranveer Singh for it.

Tell us something about your roles in the film.

Parineeti Chopra
Unfortunately, I’m not allowed to talk about the film or my role right now. All I can say is that Hasee to Phasee is a romantic comedy and Kill Dil is, well, a secret genre.

Who is your favourite co-star?

Parineeti Chopra
OMG! You’re asking me choose between Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor and Siddharth Malhotra? I can’t pick one. They will kill me. I like them all equally.

An actress you admire the most...

Parineeti Chopra
Rani Mukerji. She is absolutely amazing. I love her. Rani is a great actress and an all-rounder. I really admire her.

A role you wish you had done.

Parineeti Chopra
Ummm, there isn’t any particular role I wish I had done. I think whoever has done whatever has justified the character. But, given a chance, I would love to do my sister's (Priyanka Chopra) role in Barfi!. I think she was simply incredible and I want to do such films.