~ Parents happiness vs Ur happiness ~

SehaJ

Troublemaker
If push came to shove, and you really didnt want to marry the person your parents picked but they insisted that he/she was your only option, and you knew you'd be miserable, because you wanted someone else and your parents refused, what would you do?

Would you stand your ground, even if it means causing them grief, or sacrifice your own happiness?

Discuss!

Mansim

Mansim
Re: ~ Parents happiness vs Ur happiness ~ [SehaJ]

well if it was me, if ive already have a gf, than i would marry her but if i dont than i will go with my parents choice.

PREETI...!!

<<5ABI SHERNI>>

i wudnt like to marry d prsn my parents want me "IF" i dint noe him as a prsn...
but if i noe him n hez like cool...i mean...if hez a nice prsn....i wud definitely sacrifice my luv...coz i wudnt like to hurt ma parents...they hv been wd me frm d time i was born n dey hv given me wat i want n in return i wud never HURT them....

but if d prsn of ma parents choice is not gud means if i noe him n i dun like him at all....den i really cnt help it...i wud nvr marry him...cz dat too will hurt dem if m nt happy after marriage ya??....n i wud marry d prsn of my choice nly if ma parents agree to it....

pps309

Prime VIP

I will make my parent understand that my choice is good. I will tell them the reasons why I started liking her. And after listening to that they will agree. :yes