Pakistan vs West Indies !

pps309

Prime VIP
Pakistan di fikar naa karo, apni puchhal nu agg lagno bachao. .......
India aale dekho ki khalara paaunde aa :dead

MAVERICK

^ i got interested with something which had even greater purpose...
md. azharudin and ajay jadeja's wonderful work and contribution to the cricket world :p

koi second option nahi ji apni, Only Sachin.
I have grown up seeing Sachin's game, Sachin was always my favourite. Were always glued to TV sets seeing Sachin hitting boundaries. He took game of cricket to different level in India.

If not Sachin, I might not have been following cricket.

paji me 2 main v us time ton sachin da fan aa jadon main kappde dhon wali thaapadi nal cricket khedada c :p

MAVERICK

^ yar azharudin vargeyan ne pata ni kinne paisa vandeya hona, ohde ton zyada indian team layi koi ni kar sakda,
india layi zaroor sachin ne vadh kita, par indian team layi azharudin all the way :p

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___
SA deserves it ..............and sachin hes the GOD of cricket and abt SA m talking abt the whole team reeee India di team ch kon aa except Sachin of course

MAVERICK

^ so in a way, after sachin retires, india should give back the test status and ask for playing with minnows...

MAVERICK

^ underdogs, small teams, like kenya, canada, dutch etc...
and i guess, in cricket its the other way round...smaller countries like the ones mentioned above, are allowed to play only the odi's not tests...

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___
abaa...... we were talking abt India after sachin gets retired as test cricket is the best way to know abt player's caliber ...........dont these countries player play county cricket..... i have no knowledge :d

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___
yuvraj is like fortunate this time hes good for nothing ohh yaa except attending late night parties...dating bollywood chix