P!nk’s not a fan of Selena’s pink horses

Lily

B.R
Staff member
Singer P!nk has lashed out at singer-actress Selena Gomez for painting a horse for her latest video I Love You Like A Love Song.

The Stupid Girls hitmaker, who is a supporter and campaigner for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (Peta), hit out at the 18-year-old singer after she was spotted filming for her new video on a Malibu beach with several brightly-painted animals, reports contactmusic.com.

"If there are any animal activists around Malibu — at Leo Cabrillo State Beach, there are horses being painted for a stupid music video. Shame. Artists should be more aware and responsible for their actions," P!nk wrote on Twitter. "Whether u r a fan of mine or whomEVER'S, i won't stop speaking out about animal cruelty. i've taken responsibility in the past, so should she."

However, a representative for Gomez's record company has insisted no animals were harmed during the filming of the video. "It was important to the Production Company, Record Label and Ms Gomez that no animals were harmed and all proper precautions were taken," the spokesperson said in a statement to People magazine.

*Genius*

Prime VIP
This is not Cool..animal should be used for entertainment..Shame..
"no animals were harmed during the filming of the video" yeah right ..thats your humanity toward animals..:mad

thanks for the info:hi5