1. Sweetened condensed milk (cold)
2. whipping cream (cold)
3. Oreo Cookies
1. Place sweetened condensed milk in the fridge to keep cold
2. Beat cold heavy cream on medium in a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment (or using a hand mixer) until stiff peaks form.
3. Turn down the speed a little and pour the condensed milk into the whipped cream.
4. Now you have your ice cream base you can add in your desired flavors and fixing.
5. Mix Oreo Cookies into ice-cream base.
6. Place in a large resealable container and freeze at least 6 hours or overnight before eating.