Oppo announced Oppo R7 and Oppo R7 Plus smartphones in the R series back in May and introduced the Oppo R7s with 4GB of RAM last month. Now the Oppo R7s Plus with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage has been certified on TENAA (Via) in China.
Other specifications are similar, including a 6-inch 1080p AMOLED display, 13-megapixel rear camera with laser auto focus, dual LED flash, 8-megapixel front-facing camera, fingerprint sensor on the back and it is said to be powered by the same Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor.
Oppo R7s Plus rumored specifications
- 6-inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) Full HD AMOLED 2.5D Curved Screen
- 1.5 GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939) processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB internal memory, microSD expansion slot
- Hybrid Dual SIM (second nano SIM slot can also be used as microSD slot)
- Color OS 2.1 based on Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- 13MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, laser auto focus
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.4 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 158.18×82.3×7.75mm; Weight: 200g
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 4100mAh battery with VOOC Rapid Charge