pink puma

Elite
:hyper :hyper :hyper :hyper :hyper :hyper :hyper

OH

MY

BABA JI

:hyper

....... :hyper

Pehli gall mein eh kehni, vi Raab Ji, jiteh vi thusi hai, i hope thusi read kaar reh this post. Thank you tohada bohat bohat for helping me get through everything in life.

Aaj mein apne lecture che gayi, its a 4th yr poli sci class on political economy of underdeveloped countries :nerd and today we got our marked exams back :hyper and mein late aayi see thora and mein prof nu puchya prof ji, do you have my marked exam? he goes yes and he goes oh hooo, you, i need to talk to you outside :an

Mein sochya eh kehri gall oh saakdi that he needs to talk to me outside. :dnfer menu bahr leh giya and kehnda, menu saach saach dass, did you have an answer sheet beforehand? mein kiya, sir are you out of our mind :O i just studied my brains out i swear i didnt cheat. and Kehnda well we profs have special marking guides and your exam was right on the dot and exactly what we were looking for and that is unbelievable because students never nail the exam this way.

And i was like oh my gosh this prof is mental. so he goes have a look at your mark. :hyper and he gave me 100%!!!!!!! Kehnda vaise i gave you 100% but assal vich consider it 400% and i will add on the extra marks to your final grade at the end of the year :D:D:D:D. You guys have no idea how happy i am. and kehnda this is the best undergrad exam i have ever marked and now he wants to help me plan my future and get into law school!!!!!!!! he would be the perfect reference!!!!!!!!

and taan kaar k aaj mein bohat kush ho! i never in my life thought 100% was achievable at university and you guys i am not making this up, if anyone wants a scanned copy of my exam let me know and i will send it to you >haha nahi im serious

aajo saare jaana please meri kushi mere naal share karo, this is so so important for me!

:kik :kik :kik :kik
:yj :yj :yj :yj :yj :yj :yj :yj :yj :yj :yj :ha :ha :ha :ha

Thank you for all the wonderful friends i have made here and for giving me the encouragement i needed when i felt my damaag was about to faat any second :an

THANK YOU!!! :D​

pps309

Prime VIP
ok send me a scan copy of your exam.................

no gussa biba ji...just kidding....congrats....kurian da bhi bran kamm karda kade kade

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
O pums i am so happy for ya darling, no wonder yahoo te message chadya si tusi, i am so sorry, now i know you wanted to share ur khushi.........i am so so sorry babe :wub
:hug

you are such a smart, intelligent, beautiful girl pums, i am more than sure you will excel throughout life just like this and be the best lawyer out there. We are so proud of you. Keep rocking darling and congrats. I am so happy for ya, I know how it feels and i know you are feeling like on top of the world.

God Bless ya always with loads of happiness and success and all your dreams come true.

:wub

aajo kikli payie to celebrate your achievemant :kik

:kik:kik:kik:kik:kik

SehaJ

Troublemaker
oye pinku:roll
so happy 4 u yaar great going ...
chakki ja fatte,,,,
gonna make ur fathers name to glory,,,
bbuurraaahhhh
baki mere te vi hath fer de....
mera vi kuch ban ju..
but really awsome..100% is not at all easy to score....
i m so happy......
chal aja nachiye...
:kik:kik

Great work Pums....
Thanks Babaji ..nd ur parents who gave everything....
Take Care!!

Peace!!

Some1

Focusing on ________
And i was like oh my gosh this prof is mental. so he goes have a look at your mark. and he gave me 100%!!!!!!! Kehnda vaise i gave you 100% but assal vich consider it 400% and i will add on the extra marks to your final grade at the end of the year :D:D:D:D. You guys have no idea how happy i am. and kehnda this is the best undergrad exam i have ever marked and now he wants to help me plan my future and get into law school!!!!!!!! he would be the perfect reference!!!!!!!!

:hyper:hyper:hyper:hyper:hyper:hyper:hyper:hyper:hyper:hyper:hyper:hyper:hyper:hyper:hyper:hyper

i need study tips from u :roll :roll :roll

na man seriously that is like SO awesomeeeee :kik

u need to go treat urself :kik

by ofcourse going to the formal with me :roll :roll :roll

:an
and i will treat u 2 ice-cream for sucha nice achievment :gsl

:an

but OMG now u'll get into the BEST law-school for sureeeeeeee
nd i know it :cool:

so pumiii keep working hard hun :um those ferraris and all that aint far enuff :um

so when do u want ur ice-cream treat :gig
:w

pink puma

Elite
awwww thanks you guys, your such sweethearts honestly you guys are just awesome. :hug mwah mwah mwah love u all loads.

Ajeeeeeeeeeebo hehehe hunnnnnnn i wanna go to that formal with you and niki but i got nothing desi-ish to wear :cry koi na thusi chaljo mere bina :tear i'll survive. and we will have to do ice cream sometime but winter che ajeebo? im not sure if i can handle icecream if it dips to minus 17!!!!! fer brain freeze ho ju fer fer fer murke mere kaadeh vi 100% nahi aaune :tear

Some1

Focusing on ________
dekh lai chal pai formal te :nail desi-ish haiga tere kolle roz roz kisse de vyah te jauni aen nd u hav nthin desi-ish to wear :n :n :n

:n