~~~~Oh What A Bike~~~~~~

Sonia_Nz

>>>>MaHiYa<<<<
Haye oye me'zzz totally completely truly madlyy deeply in luv with theseee bikesss :hug itsss soo hawt totallly wicked n i jus wannaa go on a long drive....jus so temptin....i wub this bike for sure :wa :wa damn bikey yh so finee i wannaa mke yah mine mwaaaahzzzzzzzzzz :talli

Sonia_Nz

>>>>MaHiYa<<<<
HONDA’S ALL NEW RELEASES FOR ‘05

With sales going through the roof last financial year, Honda Motorcycles Australia is gearing up for an even busier 2005 with their highly anticipated release of a number of new colour schemes and enhancements for their motorcycle line-up.

Buyers can expect to see colour updates and/or modifications to the championship winning CBR1000RR and CBR600RR, the VTRSP2, CBR1100XX, CBR600F4i, VFR800, TRX250TM and TRX400EX.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Shell Advance Australia Suberbike Championship winning CBR1000RR will be available in exciting new Red/Black and Black/Metallic Silver schemes, and will feature a new racing logo. With its smaller brother – the CBR600RR - Honda have aimed to build on its world wide race winning success by significantly upgrading the model for 2005. The new bike promises lighter weight, more power and even stronger brakes, and comes in a stunning new Black/Silver or Tri Colour.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The VTR SP2’s 999cc DOHC eight-valve 90° V-twin engine is specially designed to
withstand the rigors of Superbike competition. For ’05, this race-proven performance bike will be available in an all black frame with red and silver detailing.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]First introduced to an unsuspecting world in 1997 as Honda’s supreme Super Sport flagship, the remarkable, ultra-highperformance CBR1100XX Super Blackbird brings together many of Honda’s most innovative technologies. Fans of the Blackbird will be glad to hear that this always popular bike will be available again in Metallic Black as well as an all new ‘Candy Phoneix’ Blue.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The incredibly versatile CBR600F4i strikes the perfect balance between full-on sport performance and day-long comfort. New for 2005, this all round winner will be available in an ‘Italian Red’ and black color combination.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]For sportbike touring, no other motorcycle comes close to offering all that the VFR800 delivers. The V-4 VTEC engine and superb chassis are simply in a class of one. This year, the revolutionary VTEC combines the power characteristics of both two-valve and four-valve cylinder head designs delivering significantly stronger low-end and mid-range torque, while maintaining the VFR’s impressive high-rpm power delivery. The bike will be available in the current blue as well as an exciting new ‘Winning Red’.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The high-performance TRX400EX sport model now features reverse and new, stylish bodywork for 2005, inspired by the all-new TRX450R. With a five-speed transmission, featuring a reverse gear, all needs are catered for. The TRX400EX also features a 397cc RFVC engine that draws its breath from the same engine that powered the bulletproof XR400R. It has a rugged steel frame with removable subframe for easy maintenance, and its aggressive body style complements the all-sport appearance in ‘Fighting Red’.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The TRX250TM also has all new styling for 2005 and features the highperformance cylinder head from the TRX250EX for increased performance. Its unique floorboards allow the rider's feet to grip the footrests while keeping mud and debris away from the rider's feet. Now meeting 2006 EPA and CARB emissions levels, its improved rider ergonomics include 16mm higher handlebars and a 10mm higher seat to provide more legroom. Topped off with a new LED tail and brake light and silver colored wheels, the ’05 model is a must see. [/FONT]